Schoepp Motors Middleton

Scott Lux, Finance Manager, Schoepp Motors Middleton

Scott Lux

"Great Experience"

- Renee

Dave Gress provided a great buying experience. We had been to several places looking for a truck and once we met Dave we knew he was the one we trusted to purchase a vehicle from. Thanks, Dave!

Dave Gress

"Sentry"

- JA73

After a two week search for the right vehicle at the right price, we found what we were looking for! The car was waiting for our inspection in a warm garage which was much appreciated on a cold day !

January 17, 2019

"Charlie is unbelievable he gets it done again !"

- Bowhunter man

I was upside down in a car really bad 5,000 dollars . I worked with Charlie he got me into a beautiful Ford Ranger 4x4 . I kept it for a bit but I already have a 4x4 truck so I contacted him again . I really wanted a Camaro but I still had negative equity from my recent trade in . Charlie made it a go , he told me on his day off even that he would put me into a Camaro . His 1st day at work he did just that taking the Ranger back on trade . No other dealership would even consider doing this . If your in a bad spot with your car loan this man and dealership will take care of you . I'll never do business any place else . I am a customer for rest of my life. As far as I'm concerned there is no other dealership to work with.

Photos