Sierra Toyota

Ross Leffelman

January 19, 2018

"Excellent"

- June

My experience was through a lease. The dealership and all the employees were courteous and knowledgeable. Our sales Rep. was Mark Weeks, and through 2 transactions over a six year period, he was superb. From the start, Mark was knowledgeable, courteous, and honest. He helped us make the right choice in vehicle and price that suited our need. Mark is an asset to Toyota, and we will recommend him highly to anyone we meet who is looking for a vehicle. John and June Newman

Mark Weeks

January 10, 2018

"Professional, friendly and stress free. Thank you Ry'n."

- Oldsparky

I'm retired now, but I worked in many dealerships over the years on the service side. I've seen good and bad. So far, what I have experienced has been outstanding. They know how to make the buyer's experience as nice as you could hope for. Ry'n was the first person I met and turned out to be perfect for me. He listened to me, spent as much time with me as I needed and helped me get a truck that I am very happy with. What more could you hope for? Gabe, in service, is another that I can recommend as someone who will listen to you and give you a straight answer. Overall, I am very impressed with these folks and this dealership. I look forward to a long happy relationship with Sierra Toyota.

Ry'n Nabeeh

January 07, 2018

"Honesty & Inegrity, nice to know it still exists!"

- FJ Fam

We recently had our immaculate Toyota FJ ran off the road and totaled by a distracted driver, we loved that vehicle and I truly believe the Toyota product saved our lives in the crash. We replaced that vehicle quickly with an older but well kept FJ, that we Intended to pass onto our son while we pursued a deeper search for our perfect FJ, which was difficult because of the low inventory of clean, unique, low mileage FJ’s... Finding a Seller who didn’t grossly overprice or oversell was challenging. And finding a Seller that was invested in what we wanted instead of just pushing the sale was even more challenging. Needless to say we had months of disappointments. So I had lowered my expectations with every inquirey, but timing & fate ultimately prevailed when I saw an FJ listed online at Sierra Toyota. This FJ was newly listed for one day and their were not even any pictures online yet. I had made dozens of similar inquiries elsewhere on other newly listed FJ’s with either a poor Sellers response or an over advertised FJ, but this time I got an immediate phone call (not a text!) from a guy who I could tell after 5 minutes was going to be honest & responsive. Marvin personally went out and took detailed photos of the truck and sent the to me, it looked great! A trail team edition, unique Cement color, low miles, and reasonably priced compared to other Sellers who would have overpriced this vehicle and forced a big back & forth negotiation that buyers dread. We made it a point to drive to Sierra Toyota the next day, ahead of an already scheduled trip to Phoenix to view a similar FJ that had come on the market. Needless to say, after meeting Marvin and seeing Sierra Toyota we never made the trip to Phoenix, we drove home in that crystal clean FJ from Sierra Toyota. Two impressive things: 1) Marvin was upfront about this vehicle being manual transmission and also having a slightly dented front bumper (the only flaw on that vehicle), many dealers would not have offered that info prior to us driving 1.5 hours, they would have just got us there and tried to sell us. 2) when I did arrive at Sierra Toyota the first vehicle I saw was another perfect FJ, a heritage Blue Trail team edition, not for sale but I asked Marvin who owned that one, he smiled and said “well, that’s the owners”, which confirmed that if the owner of the dealership drives an FJ over all other vehicles then it’s gotta be a solid choice 🙂 Marvin & Scott were fair and easy to work with. We met the owner (Elsie?) and they all made the transaction as efficient as possible, understanding people don’t want to sit there for hours! So, long review here, but worth all the time it took to write. We’ll be back to Sierra Toyota, and we’ll recommend to friends & family!

Marvin Morris