Sill-Terhar Motors

Mazda Manager

July 07, 2018

"Service"

- whybnml

I would not recommend the service department at all. Sales is good-Ralph is awesome. I give them back any offers for service though, including the free oil change. Over many years, and different vehicles, I have had more highly dissatisfied visits with the service department than moderately satisfied. I have never left service feeling highly satisfied. Average service visit thus far is measured in how many days they have my vehicle, and how many return visits for the same issue I have to make. If the vehicle wasn't under warranty, and there was a closer Lincoln dealer, I would not return.

Ralph Winters

June 07, 2018

"Wouldn't go anywhere else"

- Holly

7th purchase here, great selection and superior customer service. John took extra care reviewing this car and the transaction to ensure every detail exceeded expectations.

Ryland Snow
John Estrada

May 26, 2018

"Amazing Experience!"

- Monica

Paul was absolutely amazing! This was my second time buying a car and he made the experience one to remember and talk about. He did not pressure me into something I did not want. I told him what I was looking for and right away went and grabbed keys for a test drive. He never pushed me into buying products I did not want. He was very very friendly with my dad, my fiance and I throughout the whole process and truly gave the impression that he was excited for me and actually wanted to help me get exactly what I wanted. He was patient with us making decisions and made it very comfortable to talk to him and ask questions. I will ask for him by name next time I walk into this dealership and will recommend him to anybody interested in buying a car! Outstanding customer service, I am truly impressed.

Paul Piechocki