Sill-Terhar Motors

Chris Hay

Robert von Tempsky, Salesman, Sill-Terhar Motors

Robert von Tempsky

December 18, 2017

"Amazing ... honest.. friendly service "

- Vicade2002

I had been looking for a car now for months and months with no luck as far as finanacing due to some credit issues etc. but I called these guys and within a half hour they had me come in.. pay $0 down and I left within two hours with an amazing car I’m absolutely Inlove with. they have extremely knowledgeable staff who care about the customers experince and are very culturally competent. I’d say, if you’re looking to purchase your new car there’s no question where you should go... thanks a lot to Ty, Bryan and John for taking good care of me .. this was an awesome experience 👍🏿

Bryan Reese
Other Employees : TY Steerman 10 stars lol

December 07, 2017

"CX-3 2016 "

- MTomlonovic

I worked with John Estrada for a used 2016 Mazda CX-3. He was very welcoming and flexible with my short notice schedule. He got me a great deal and didn't make me feel pressured or anything. You could tell he, and the dealership, was focused on the customer experience, rather than pushing a sale. I would work with Mr. Estrada again.

December 06, 2017

"Easiest car buying experience ever!"

- kemac62

Love the guys that worked with me to get my car. Brian, and his team of people rock. No pressure sales, straight up conversations. Even threw in a little fun so the entire process was less stressful. I am certain a repeat business will follow. Kelly MacDonald

Bryan Reese