Sloane Toyota of Glenside

Sales & Leasing Representative
Jeff Lish, General Manager, Sloane Toyota of Glenside

Jeff Lish

September 21, 2018

"Friendly and helpful staff"

- Gassy4

The staff was friendly and helpful. They greeted me when I walked into the dealership. They made me feel welcomed. Overall I had a positive experience.

Boris Zhosan

September 17, 2018

"Rob and the Team at Sloane were fantastic!"

- RCianni

We couldn't have asked for a lower pressure, family oriented sale than what we got this past Saturday with Rob Funk and the crew at Sloane. They were ready to help work with us and within our needs without any feeling of being 'sold to' and in a timely matter! The service made the sometimes nerve-wracking experience an exciting one!

Rob Fox

September 15, 2018

"Speedy deal"

- 2adults2kids2dogs

My husband and I bought a Prius c two in about 2 hours. We easily flowed from test drive, to trading in a car, to negotiating a price, to financing through Toyota at 0.9%, to signing the paperwork and driving off the lot in our new car. We were happy all around with the service and ease of the transaction. Thank you Mike and Sloane Toyota of Glenside!

Mike Ostro