Sloane Toyota of Glenside

Jeff Lish

November 13, 2018

"Rob is the man"

- Aepi71

Rob fox was so awesome. He was able to work with us to get us in a car with all the features we wanted at an amazing price. Never once did we feel pressured or rushed

November 09, 2018

"Comfortable, confident and trusting experience "

- Cummings123

Rob Fox was recommended to me by a 35 plus year automotive professional who has relationships with and has referred me over the years to the best "car people" in the business. This was my best experience over that time period, my wife and I felt relaxed from the outset, we we're subtly educated and guided through the leassing and option process and choices. Rob spoke highly of the dealership in a authentic and believable way, he turned a sterile car dealership environment into an informational and estheticlly pleasing experience.

Rob Fox
Other Employees : The lovely lady who walked us through the leasing process, I apologize for forgetting her name!

November 09, 2018

"Good job"

- Junbug

It was a pleasure working with Alex very helpful and professional. Answered all my questions and then some after negotiations on lease Tacoma truck he had no problem helping me with another truck. One complaint I have is why does it take so long to get a vehicle.

Alex Jackson