Smythe Volvo

1985 Reviews of Smythe Volvo

February 19, 2019

"Nice experience!"

- HC12

Matt was very pleasant as he explained the features with the XC60, and compared -contrasted with other cars. Not pushy, but quite informative and helpful. Also did an excellent job sheparding us through the car leasing process, expediting the steps where possible

February 18, 2019

"Great dealer"

- Combat medic

Very professional and very friendly staff. The way they helped me get my truck they did everything possible in the books. Thank you. Highly recommended.

Bob Cerza
February 16, 2019

"Great experience buying two Volvo xc 70s "

- Johnbkess

Over the past week we have purchased two used Volvo xc70s from Smythe Volvo. Our salesperson Bob Cerza has been very responsive and helpful throughout. Kevin Flanagan made us feel very welcome and that our business was appreciated. Kevin Bergeron was very diligent in explaining all the details. Entire team has been great and we are happy with our purchases.

Bob Cerza
Kevin Flanagan
February 15, 2019

"Joining The Volvo Family"

- Jcasiero21

My wife and I recently had a newborn and knew Volvo had the reputation of being the safest vehicle on the road We walked into Smythe not thinking we could afford one of their vehicles, but the dealership went out of their way to work with our budget needs. Kyle Jackson, Kevin Bergeron, and the entire Smythe location were truly a class act. From the minute we walked in until the minute we walked out, there was no pressure to buy like you feel at some other dealerships. They truly listened to our needs and delivered. We are now leasing a 2019 XC60 and couldn't be happier. It was not only one of our best experiences at a dealership, but dealing with sales in general.If you are looking to get into an extremely luxurious, safe, and head turning SUV then Smythe's in Summit is the place to go. Jaclyn, Amelia, and myself want to thank Kyle and Kevin for all of their help. We look forward to leasing from you again in the future.

Kyle Jackson
February 15, 2019

"Volvo #5 - best one yet!"

- M&H from Summit

Matt was wonderful working with us on purchasing Volvo #5! We love Smythe for their customer service and attention to customer satisfaction. We obviously love Volvos and this XC90 is a gorgeous, well made car. Highly recommend Matt and Smythe for anyone looking for a quality car that you will have for years! The best!

Dennis Jeffers
February 14, 2019

"Excellent car buying experience!"

- smounts

What a refreshing car buying experience! Everyone was helpful and polite. No hard sells, Paul, Phil, and Kevin were the ultimate professionals who helped enhance the entire experience. I drove an hour and a half to get there and it was well worth it!

Philip Drogon
Paul Leary
February 14, 2019

"Top notch service"

- Matt

PJ, Ashley and Kevin made the experience of leasing a car a pleasure. Attention to detail, taking my needs into account first and offering their first and best up front was refreshing and unique among car dealerships. They are truly besy in class.

Ashley Butfiloski
PJ Lee

Smythe Volvo responded

Best in class is what we are striving for. PJ, Ashley and Kevin are fantastic at what they do. Thank you for choosing Smythe Volvo. We wish you many safe miles in your new purchase.

February 13, 2019

"NEW VOLVO Owner "

- JCGirlJenn

I am a first time VOLVO shopper who has been with BMW for over 20 years. That changed OVER NIGHT after meeting PJ and seeing the new Volvo. From the time I walked in the experience was great even when busy I was still considered a valued buyer. I would highly recommend the team at SMYTHE.

PJ Lee

Smythe Volvo responded

Welcome to the Volvo family and there is no better escort in than PJ. You are valued and appreciated at Smythe Volvo. Thank you for choosing us.

February 12, 2019

"Great Service"

- Liz

I recently was driving down River Road when I struck a pothole and my TPMS light came on. I pulled into Smythe Volvo service department to have them take a look at my tires because I was afraid of driving on a flat. Micheal Watson assisted me and took care of my car in a quick manner. Even though I do not own a Volvo I would absolutely recommend Smythe Volvo to anybody that does.

Michael Watson

Smythe Volvo responded

Mike Watson is a good man. He typifies the spirit of all our service department. Caring for people is our number one concern. Thank you for sharing your experience.

February 11, 2019

"Great service"

- cralanie345

Very easy transaction for our car purchase. Very smooth process - they listened to what we wanted, and never tried to get us to do anything else, which is refreshing for a car dealer. I would definitely recommend.

Paul Leary

Smythe Volvo responded

Easy and smooth is the way it should always be. Thank you for your recommendation and for the time you spent posting this review.

1 - 10 of 1,985 results