South Easton Motor Sales

Stu Burnham, Service manager, South Easton Motor Sales

Stu Burnham

Service manager

November 04, 2017

"The best car buying experience around!"

- Carlo Tarallo

My wife and I were in the market for a new to us Jeep Wrangler. We made the trip down from Dorchester after seeing a mint, low mileage 2011 Wrangler on their site, There was no pressure at all and the financing was quick and hassle free. I would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from SEMS!

November 04, 2017

"GREAT EXPERIENCE !!"

- Jeff Dupont

I had an outstanding experience in purchasing a vehicle for my wife! Burt, Derek and Eric went above and beyond in customer service. They were very friendly and charismatic and went the extra mile to assure we got what we initially wanted. Would absolutely recommend South Easton Motors to anyone looking for amazing assistance and a smooth processing of purchasing a vehicle of choice.

Burt Lewis

October 22, 2017

"So glad I decided to stop by"

- dcleck

After spending a little while dealing with another local dealership that wasn't really working with me, I decided to just stop by SEMS to test drive a couple cars. I went a little later in the day and I stayed test driving cars until it was almost time for them to close. I wasn't expecting to do any business that day, but they offered to stay and discuss financing. they were very quick and professional and by the next afternoon they called and said I was approved for financing. and a week or two later I was driving my new car home. Everything went so smoothly compared to other dealerships I've been to, especially since this is my first car purchase. I would definitely recommend them!