South Easton Motor Sales

Burt Lewis

January 13, 2018

"First Time Buyer"

- MissyB11

I was hesitant to go to a dealership to purchase a vehicle because of most dealers pressuring you to purchase from them. I was pleasantly surprised when that definitely was not the case. I initially worked with Burt to find the right car. He directed me where to look in the lot to find what I wanted and he answered all my questions. I went back the next day to sign the purchase agreement and worked with Derek to finalize everything. He was great and honest when answering all my questions. When I picked up my Kia it looked fantastic! I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from SEMS!

Burt Lewis

January 06, 2018

"Very great dealership "

- Osullivankrystina

Super friendly! Super helpful! Great cars! Does not try to persuade you into buying something that you don’t want, helps find something that fits you!

January 03, 2018

"Amazing Auto Repair"

- Julianna Rollish Burke

I got into a fender bender last month and dropped my car off at SEMS for repairs. I had a pretty extensive repair that needed to be done and Derek had it finished promptly, looking FABULOUS! My three year old car looked better than the day I picked it up brand new from the dealership. He went above and beyond, fixing minor dents and rust, and cleaning the inside and outside for me. I cannot thank them enough. Derek and Rico are super friendly, professional, and get you what you want! Definitely recommend for repairs and buying a used car.

Stu Burnham