South Easton Motor Sales

Service manager
Burt Lewis, Sales Consultant, South Easton Motor Sales

Burt Lewis

April 19, 2018

"No preasure lots of quality vehicles to choose from...."

- passia1

I am bringing my son to purchase another vehicle next month that is how satisfied I was thank you for taking care of my needs

April 15, 2018

"Best Car Dealership around! "

- Amanda Stroud

South Easton motors is the best! This is the second car I’ve purchased from them & it will not be the last. When I traded in my old car a few months ago I was upside down in my loan. Derek & Eric made it possible for me to still get the car I wanted! A few months after I bought my new car I brought it back there to get some work done & Derek & Eric took care of it right away! They are the best! I will be back again for my next car.

April 11, 2018

"Great dealer that goes above and beyond"

- Ashleyannp

If you need a vehicle this is the place to go. We've bought 2 vehicles here and have referred three family members and they each bought one. Great service and they do everything so that you get a great car buying experience becuase let's face it... it can be miserable. With this dealer, you are 100% getting your money's worth and then some. The most recent vehicle that was bought was for my mother and she really needed a vehicle becuase I have a brother with autism and her other car motor blew and she needed it asap. They went through it and did what needed to done. We also needed it asap and they just went above and beyond and with a family with a person with a disability, it means alot when people go out of they're way. I actually have one more family member looking for a new vehicle and you bet I told them to go to South Easton Motors!!