South Easton Motor Sales

205 Reviews of South Easton Motor Sales

January 04, 2019

"Best experience"

- Laurie02766

I have never liked having to buy a new/used car because of the sales person being pushy! So when I decided to buy a new car, I dreaded going. The first place I went to, that's exactly what happened. On the advise of my daughter, I went to look at vehicles at South Easton Motor. I can't say enough about this business. From the moment I arrived until the moment I picked up my new car, they were awesome! Everyone was so nice & NEVER pushy. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another vehicle from them, and will when I need to. Thank you South Easton Motor for changing my image of car salespeople!

January 04, 2019

"excellent service"

- sandy10

very professional, competent, friendly and trustworthy. I highly recommend this dealership as i had a great easy experience that otherwise could have been very stressful

December 26, 2018

"This is how a dealership should be run"

- HarleyGuy1128

My mother had purchased a vehicle from them a few years ago and I recalled that she was very impressed with the simplicity of their process and their customer service. Based on her experience I decided to give them a try and I couldn't be happier. There's a reason South Easton Motor Sales has been in business since 1947. Their selection of used vehicles are top notch and their process is flawless. There's no high pressure sales tactics, incessant follow up phone calls, texts or emails and it's ALWAYS busy. That tells you that they're doing something right. I didn't have a salesperson sitting in the back seat during the test drive looking for the trial close. I was comfortable on the test ride alone, came back and got right to business. I was offered a fair amount for my trade (more than I expected) and thanks to the CarGurus website I knew the price on my new vehicle was more than fair. I got a call the next morning that Eric had received a better rate from the credit union than what I was originally quoted and in turn it lowered my monthly payment. Eric is a true professional and I couldn't be happier with my decision to do business with him. There is no doubt in my mind that you have made a customer for life. I'm genuinely thankful and appreciative of how you conduct your business. Sincerely, Scott P. Comfrey

December 21, 2018

"Great experience all around!"

- rastamcdouble

They were really helpful and informative. They are all very down to earth. great first time buyers program! Helped find the right car for me!

Nik Tedesco
November 27, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service "

- LisaD

I was hesitant in purchasing a new car, worried I would not receive any value for a trade in on my current car (rejected inspection and quite frankly a mess) which i still owed $$ on. Derek and Eric made it possible, there are honest and look out for your best interest. I am extremely happy, satisfied and feel so safe in my new 4wd SUV. I would encourage anyone needing a vehicle to come here ! 🚘😊?

November 24, 2018

"SEMS Delivers"

- Pete and Betsy

We are a repeat customer because SEMS provides a great selection of vehicles, fair prices, and top notch service. Derek and Eric deliver a quality car buying experience.

November 20, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Mdm159

Completely painless car buying! There was a large variety of cars to look at and the sales approach was no pressure and hands off. They took care of everything for us, plates and inspection as well. I will recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car and would definitely use them again!

Stu Burnham
November 17, 2018

"Fair Friendly Dealership "

- Tony Heath

I recently was shopping for a late model low miles used car and in the past have always bought from new car dealers . I got the run around from a local new car dealer that i have purchased from in the past but is now under new ownership since my last purchase .I also looked a few other new car dealers and all i found was overpriced cars in poor condition . I saw a car online at South Easton Motor Sales that was just what i was looking for and decided to give a small family run dealership a try and im glad i did . I was treated with respect and feel they sell good cars that are priced fairly . Tony Heath

November 15, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- Sinkingputts

Searched for my specific truck for a while. The inventory never lasted and finally was able to catch the truck at the right time. Everyone was so nice and they made it very easy. Will definitely buy here again.

November 09, 2018

"A Pleasent Difference"

- CoachNick

This dealership was a surprising change to experience compared with many others I have been to previously. There was a great range of cars for just about any budget or purpose, from small sedans to big trucks. Information was available on all the cars I was interested in, I was allowed to test drive all the ones I wanted to and all without the usual pressure from salespeople. The purchasing process was super smooth and they handled nearly all the paperwork. The car was well serviced before I purchased, (and I've seen the work they do in their servicing area). Even when I drove away I was still able to go back or contact the guys regarding any questions I may have had. Overall this was a hugely less stressful experience than when I have bought cars in the past. My wife will be looking for a newer car in 2019 and this will be the first place we'll go to look.

Stu Burnham