South Shore Hyundai

Niki Mastrandricos

December 10, 2018

"Refund"

- Mpopelaski

Michael has outstanding customer service, he always followed up with me and resolved the issue within a couple of business days. I am so happy I came to him when Hyundai financial was giving me issues regarding a refund.

December 09, 2018

"Great experience "

- DavanMcdonald

I was greeted with a smile upon entering. The Friendly atmosphere is conducive buying without pressure. The knowledgeable representative take their time to explain the options on financing or leasing. Overall great experience

Niki Mastrandricos
Mitch Zaitz
Michael Ficklin

December 08, 2018

"My Christmas Angel Stephanie "

- jcd2018

Getting a phone call earlier this month saying my lease was up in January when I thought June was a task I was avoiding like the plague. To say my experience here today with my sweetheart of a salesperson, Stephanie was painless is an understatement. Stephanie is not only knowledgeable and educated about the cars being sold in the dealership, but was personable and aware early on in speaking with me of what features were Important for me and my children and what I could do without. Always keeping in mine my budget and not wasting my time. I only hope when my lease is up in three years she is there to assist. Her sunny disposition was a pleasure. Bravo south shore Hyundai and thanks for making one holiday task relatively painless today!

Stephanie Gallace