South Shore Hyundai

Falysha Pierre-Lys

Mitch Zaitz, F&I Manager, South Shore Hyundai

Mitch Zaitz

F&I Manager
Lulu Hoppe, Business Development Manager/Customer Relations Manager, South Shore Hyundai

Lulu Hoppe

Business Development Manager/Customer Relations Manager
Dan Faynblut, Sales Professional, South Shore Hyundai

Dan Faynblut

Sales Professional

October 21, 2017

"good job"

- kyle.0101 Verified Customer

the deal was smooth and everything turned out to be great.....good experience.. great great great great great great great great great great great great.. excellent

October 19, 2017

"GREAT SERVICE."

- Dagon

From the moment I walked in It was a great service. Dan made sure I understand every component of the car and helped me answer all of my questions. He follow up a week after to make sure I was happy with the car. Thank you Dan.

Dan Faynblut

October 19, 2017

"Cammy B"

- camilleaburke Verified Customer

My purchase at Southshore Hyundai met my expectations and I'm glad I decided to lease this Hyundai. I absolutely love the car and the compliments i have been getting.

Falysha Pierre-Lys