Spirit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Andrew Gutierrez

Irvin Washington, Sales, Spirit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Irvin Washington

October 15, 2017

"Love my new Jeep Trailhawk"

- pattycakes33

I am very pleased with my new purchase. I knew what I wanted and Irvin helped me get exactly what I wanted. I appreciated the customer service of bringing me the paperwork and my new vehicle to my job, to me.

Irvin Washington

October 12, 2017

"Our sales experience was great!!"

- Kate

We bought a new Jeep just recently. Rodney was our salesman and he was AMAZING!! He has gone above and beyond to make sure we received everything needed. He is the first salesman that we have EVER had that we felt like was working for us to get us the best deal! It was actually very refreshing!! He would be great in management because he actually follows through on the stuff he promises! Great buying experience!

Rodney

October 04, 2017

"Great patience and ethics"

- Tperryman215

They were patient in working with us. It took them several days to find our vehicle at the right price and they didn't hesitate to work through the process to get us what we could afford.

Angel Chavez