St Charles Nissan

Sid Kahn, finance Manager, St Charles Nissan

Sid Kahn

finance Manager

August 18, 2018

"First Timer, great experience!"

- emmas98

I am a young college student who had no experience in buying cars, and my family had no experience in buying used. We came in with very little knowledge about anything, but our dealer at Nissan (Joe Henry) was extremely kind, honest, and helpful. He listened to our thoughts and concerns and I felt like he truly cared about me as a customer. He gave me knowledge on brands and models so I could make my own decision so I did not feel like I was 'talked into' anything. Was in and out quickly and left very satisfied as a first-time car owner!

Joseph Henry

August 18, 2018

"2018 Nissan Titan"

- Tony

Paul Hilton is GREAT really cares and goes above and beyond even put my child s car seat in for me. Love my new Titian and even finance was easy. And this is why my whole family buys a ST CHARLES NISSAN. And Paul is my families on salesperson..

Paul Hinton
Dan Gibbons

August 16, 2018

"Dave, Bob, Andy, and Brandon were wonderful!"

- LuAnn

My experience in buying a new Nissan Rogue was wonderful. Bob and Andy were very nice and helpful. Brandon was great to work with regarding the financing.

Bob Dees

New 2018 Nissan Rogue, $29460

New 2018 Nissan Rogue, $37060

New 2018 Nissan Rogue, $28780

2018 Nissan Rogue

• Friendliest Employees Around !