St Charles Nissan

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 30, 2018

"Al is the best!"

- harlanbh

Once again, I had a great experience at St. Charles Nissan. I needed new tires and an oil change before Friday. I called on Wednesday morning and Al worked diligently to secure my hard to find wheels and had everything completed by Thursday evening. To top it off, they cleaned up my dirt car at no extra cost. I have often said, "service is the other thing that can beat Wal-Mart." Thanks to the entire team for your excellent customer service. Harlan

Anna Laws
Al Romero

November 27, 2018

"Great experience . First time buying a car I could say that."

- 1 Man Amazed

The service and attention to my needs were way above and beyond the normal car buying experience. The sales person --Matt Sanders-- was Amazing. I set the appointment up with him for my elderly parents, 81 & 75 yrs . I explained prior what they were looking for. He was so understanding and patient with my parents . Just Amazing service hands down . I'm 57 and was the best car buying experience of my life, My parents said the same thing. Between us 3 , we are talking about 40+ car buying experiences. So I can tell you , if you shopping for a new car, Matt Sanders at St. Charles Nissan is the one you want. This is not normal for me to even fill out review, much less a review with such praise. Take it for what it's worth. Ask for Matt Sanders and you also will find yourself wanting to praise the service you receive.

Matt Sanders
Dan Gibbons

November 24, 2018

"Always satisfying"

- jwrhodus

It has been my personal experience that Saint Charles Nissan makes every effort to treat their customers with respect. That is precisely the reason my entire family drives Nissan vehicles.

Scott Riley

New 2019 Nissan Pathfinder, $37610

2019 Nissan Pathfinder

New 2019 Nissan Rogue, $28895

2019 Nissan Rogue

• Friendliest Employees Around !