Stamford Ford Lincoln

212 Magee Ave, Stamford, Connecticut 06902

1240 Reviews of Stamford Ford Lincoln

January 09, 2019

"Trade in an used Escape with a New Escape"

- JBL

From the minute you walk in the dealership, everyone is pleasant and friendly. My trade in to a new Escape was a such a easy& efficient process, Barry Pasqualini did the wonderful job. The same appraised goes to Andres and Dan. I highly recommend this dealership.

December 12, 2018

"Used Escape"

- JeepGuy5

From the reception desk on was extremely pleasant and Barry went above and beyond to make sure I felt comfortable and got exactly what it was I was looking for. Would definitely recommend to others, can't thank you enough for your help!

December 08, 2018

"Edge 2018"

- Frank bauco

Everyone at the dealership went above and beyond to make my experience as pleasurable and smooth as possible. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience from start to finish. I highly recommended this dealership

Dominic Franchella
Tom Zvon
December 03, 2018

"Lena is extremely helpful"

- Cpt123

Lena introduced the car buying process to me, and made it extremely simple to do so. She taught me a lot of brand new things about buying a new car. Glad she took the time to help me out and explain this whole new process to me. I could not be any more satisfied with my new Edge I leased from her.

Lena Spagnuolo
Scott Ferrara
Bob Zvon
November 28, 2018

"3rd Time Around "

- MAC104

This is my 3rd leased vehicle through Stamford Lincoln and it is as always a pleasurable experience. Barry Pasqualini, my salesman, is the greatest. Never any pressure, listens to what I want and gives me the best price possible. He is a main reason why I keep coming back to this dealership. Bob Katz, in Finance, made the signing of all the paperwork very fast and easy. All reasons why I will continue my car buying relationship with Stamford for years to come.

November 13, 2018

"Bill&Nancy —Satisfied Customers!"

- Noonmcd633

From the moment we walked in, we were treated like family. Michael Mykytey greeted us with the most welcoming smile and took us through the purchasing process in a manner that removed all anxiety and concerns. This was the best experience with a dealership we have ever had and highly recommend Stamford Ford to everyone without hesitation. From the Owner on down to the entire staff, we thank you! Make it your first stop and ask for Michael!

Dominic Franchella
November 02, 2018

"Extremely Satisied"

- Ken Romaniello

Blown away by the customer service and immediate support . Car selection and paperwork and delivery all done in 1 day. Amazing salesman and the Finance Manager treated me like a e ferried customer . My family owns Lexus cars and hands down the service at Stamford Ford and these 2 gentleman blows away the buying experience . Will recommend to anyone !

October 27, 2018

"great"

- barry123

Richard Spelling is absolutely the best salesman. Concierge feature is perfect. Made the leasing of a new Lincoln so easy. We just leased another MKC and will continue to be loyal to such a great organization

Other Employees : Richard Spelling
October 26, 2018

"Amazing"

- Joaobdefreitas

This is my second vehicle that i bought in the past 2 years in stamford ford lincoln, Michael Mykytey was a great help both times. Very professional and friendly.

October 20, 2018

"Great service and great deal"

- phungvuhan

I want thank you the great salesman Clay Morsey in Stamford Ford Lincoln. He seems like our uncle and very nice. He love children as well, we come to buy car with our Daughter and he always smiles with her. He supports us very quick and enthusiastic and answer our questions or navigate to some else there can answer some of our technical questions as well. We feel like a good deal for our car and make decision very quickly in just one day from morning to evening without entering much detailed evaluations as we feel like we can trust Clay and Stamford Ford Lincoln for their great business. Today we visit Stamford Ford Lincoln again to get free foot rubber masks he gives for our car and safely ask for CarFax details of our car to ensure everything is ok with our car. This is our first car and we confident about our new Ford Escape car now as the fact shows everything is very good !!! Also send my thanks to Tony to answer my questions until very late time 7PM. Thanks to Bob for get me through the paper works smoothly. And thanks Dan for technical details guideline when I get my car. And there are some other members there too but I don't remember much. Very much appreciate those nice people in Stamford Ford Lincoln to help to get things done quickly. All I need is just to pay the good deal amount and get the car home. I recommend other people come to visit nice people in Stamford Ford Lincoln and get good deal to buy your dream car :)

Clay Morsey