Subaru Superstore of Surprise

John Stringi

Travis Gudknecht, Sales Consultant, Subaru Superstore of Surprise

Travis Gudknecht

August 14, 2018

"My best car buying experience ever"

- East Coast Lady

Everyone I came in contact with from Michael down treated me with courtesy and respect. There was no high pressure. They gave me options and a fair price that allowed me to drive away with my dream car. I have already told everyone I have had contact with that they are definitely worth the ride. I am so impressed with the quality of this dealership that I intend to keep the servicing of my vehicle there--even though there are several dealerships closer.

Tristan Anaya
Charles Inman
Michael Neyman

August 13, 2018

"No Pressure buying!"

- locomadre67

John, the salesperson was amazing! He just listened and tried to meet our needs as best he could. This dealership superseded our expectations!! Wasn't planning on buying that day, just looking...3 hrs later, we're trading in my Hyundai for a Subaru! I've always wanted one of these vehicles,just never made the effort to sit and talk to them. It was well worth our time. The general manager camae and spoke to us more than once, the finance lady was great, and the next day I went to drop off stuff from my trade in, and a guy I didn't remember from purchase day, knew me ! And they saved stuff I had left in my trade-in for me. I'm a Subie owner for life! great experience

John Stringi
Eric Barcus
Shelby Lane

August 11, 2018

"Car shopping made easy"

- Rose313

Everyone was friendly. Mike worked hard to get the color Forester I wanted he searched a 200 mile radius, but since I was looking near the end of the 2018 season none were to be found but he found my second choice out of my top three. Everything went reasonably fast.

Mike Scribner