Subaru of Gwinnett

Alyssa Elery, Assistant Service Manager, Subaru of Gwinnett

Alyssa Elery

Assistant Service Manager

November 19, 2017

"Awesome Subaru Dealership "

- anutt

Matthew and the team at the dealership were fantastic. This was my first Subaru purchase and I couldn't be happier. I have told anyone looking to purchase a Subaru to go to Subaru of Gwinnett

Matthew Walsingham

November 17, 2017

"You have the customer covered."

- Bill

Service advisor kept me appraised of car status; oil change and free wash took a little over an hour, but I didn't have any appointment. Service advisor showed me the oil dipstick level (double check) on my drive out. Waiting area is like airline VIP area...free drink, snack, clean modern waiting areas, friendly staff. TV remote in rear TV waiting area lets customer control the TV. (Latest scandals on FoxNews, No spa, sauna, or waitress). Window to service area for those so inclined.

Elizabeth Puckett
Other Employees : Kyle Formella

November 16, 2017

"Always a pleasure to visit this dealership!"

- crowbaby

Love, love, love this dealership. I'm always treated with dignity and respect. This service department goes above and beyond to help their customers! I tried the day before to take my car in to my local Subaru location and was turned away since I didn't have an appointment. I will travel 50+ miles anytime to be treated the way that Gwinnett Subaru treats their customers. Since I travel a good bit with my job, these guys and gals keep me safe! I can't thank you enough!!

Alyssa Elery