Subaru of Gwinnett

Subaru Certified Product Specialis

February 07, 2018

"A-MA-ZING Experience"

- ashmwat82

I initially started off by finding the exact car I wanted on the dealership's website. I called the morning I was planning on looking at the car to make sure it was available. I spoke with Nelson Gibson on the phone and he was immediately friendly and very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Upon arriving at the dealership, Nelson had pulled the car around front and center in front of the dealership and it was love at first sight! After taking it for a test drive, I realized that the car was flawless and that I HAD to have it! The catch was that I was on a tight budget and I was afraid that I would not be able to make the monthly payments necessary for me to make a deal. However, Nelson and the finance manager Charles Williams worked with me and to make sure that care would be mine. Now I have a blast driving my 2016 Impreza all over town! Thank you Subaru of Gwinnett for making this whole car buying experience such an enjoyable one!!

Nelson Gibson
Charles Williams

February 04, 2018

"GREAT Service experience"

- review4you

VERY friendly staff that is concerned about meeting all the customers needs - - waiting area comfortable, clean & well stocked (coffee/tea/soda/water/snacks) - - restrooms well maintained - -

Issa Kone

February 01, 2018

"GREAT"

- Natalie King

Thanks to the Service Girl that checked me in.. that suggested I drive loaner while my 30,000 mile was being done... Took my grandson to lunch and had great day. I didn't know I could do that.. so thanks for suggesting it. The girl was there on Saturday 1/27 I think Alyssa???

Alyssa Elery