Subaru of Jacksonville - Service Center

149 Lifetime Service Reviews

10800 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida 32225

149 Reviews of Subaru of Jacksonville - Service Center

September 17, 2018

"Unparalleled service - always feel like a top priority"

- Dominicanis1

You can tell a lot about a dealership based on how the service staff takes care of you. Today Steven and Max confirmed the reasons why Subaru of Jax is the dealership I recommend to friends and intend to purchase my next vehicle from when the time comes. I have always felt like a top priority whether I am coming in for a simple oil change or to have a major service done, and today was no exception. Steven and Max were professional, prompt, and helpful in their communication. They talked straight about the issues that came up with my vehicle in the service inspection and offered helpful options to get things taken care of. Thank you, Subaru of Jax - keep up with great work with your exemplary team.

Steven Wall
September 13, 2018

"Sales and services "

- DAGjax

John spent hours with me. I learned so much that I could probably join your sales team. His knowledge of your product is amazing ! I came in to replace a set of keys that I lost and told Josh that the remote I still had wasn’t working properly. Josh found my second set of keys in my car. He made my day ! Debbie

Josh Sereda
John Pitts
September 11, 2018

"Awesome service and employees"

- BeverlyJ

The employees meet you with a smile, offer a seat in the lounge which has drinks and snacks. They even wash your vehicle! Max Talbert was my service advisor and he explained everything that was done to my Subaru and what would be necessary the next time I bring it in. I’m definitely sticking with this dealership!

August 31, 2018

"Very helpful"

- noscreentime

Everyone was very helpful. My car and loaner were ready when promised, and all my quirky questions were answered. I was greeted with a smile.

Kevin McCarthy
Josh Sereda
Sebastian Thomas
Josh Strickland
August 24, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- RDahl

MR. Talbert was extremely helpful and friendly. When I step out of the car he addressed me by name and explained everything they were doing to the car. I always have the easiest time and never have to worry about the quality of work from the Service Team at Subaru of Jax.

August 16, 2018

"Outstanding service and helpful staff"

- Quality Car Lover

From the time I walked into the dealership until my 6 Month service, I have never felt more at ease and welcomed from a car dealership. We have always been greeted in a welcoming atmosphere that says I want to help you and I am not here to [JUST SELL YOU A CAR] I am here to help with your vehicle needs. . From the sales team to the Service team I say thank you for being so PROFESSIONAL , COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL. I would recommend this dealership and SUBARU to anyone that is looking for a new vehicle. You will get the attention that a customer needs when transacting such a purchase. As the BOSS says Drive a Subaru and You will Buy a Subaru, [I DID]!!!! The service staff is OUTSTANDING [ THIS IS AN OUTSTANDING DEALERSHIP] and I hope when I move back to N. C. I will find the same type of Dealership to help us as well.

David Dombrowski
John Pitts
Jennifer Becker
AJ Miller
Other Employees : I am sure that there were other employees in the service dept. that we did not see or meet so thank you to them as well
August 06, 2018

"Friendly people. Love the express service!"

- Outback fan

The way my job is, it's hard to schedule an appointment. I decided to try Express Service and it worked out great! I'll be back!

Service Department
August 04, 2018

"Pleasant "

- Loca Lady

Went in for oil change as part of regular maintenance. Too bad I was a day short of getting free maintenance for two years when I bought my Forester. Pleasant Customer Service.

August 04, 2018

"Everyone was so friendly and helpful"

- Alain1879

As soon as I drove in their service station I was welcomed and told where to park my car. There were 2 people waiting for me one’s to take my car and another who took all my information and put me in their system. They told me the wait is 45mins but it didn’t take that long they were very efficient.

August 01, 2018

"Subaru of Jax - Top Notch Service"

- SubaruGirl

I love this dealership, and the service is GREAT! I'm on my 3rd Subaru and will definitely get another one next time. I had a light come on in the dash. Called Kevin and he got me an appointment the very next day. Arrived on time, they were there to get me going (nice addition of Max, btw), and I was out in 30 minutes! They are always very responsive and super friendly. When I come in for service, I always visit with my favorite sales guy - Sabino!

Sabino Martinez