Subaru of Port Richey

Gregg Meyer

Brian Skelton, Service Advisor, Subaru of Port Richey

Brian Skelton

February 17, 2019

"service is always quick, fast ,prompt "

- RCARWILE1 Verified Customer

Have purchased several vehicles here always a good experience,finance is a little slow,but not there fault ( NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE IN THAT DEPT.)they do there jobs great ***** service is always good. My wife & I have purchased from Jerry Bradford & Todd Cross both are a pleasure to deal with. Ray & Marlene Carwile

Jerry Bradford
Gregg Meyer

February 15, 2019

"Subaru outback 2018"

- Mike63 Verified Customer

The service and sales department at this dealership have been, for the most part, efficient, knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. However, I am not pleased with this top of the line outback 2018. In my 50 years of owning a vehicle I have never had as many problems as I have had with this car in one year. Two recalls that took a very long time to repair, and a number of other issues. I Will have to think long and hard before I buy another Subaru outback. Very disappointed.

Brian Skelton
Other Employees : I regret I do not know the names of the people.

February 15, 2019

"WHO likes the car buying process? NO ONE"

- Subarus are us! Verified Customer

NO ONE I know looks forward to purchasing a car. We felt the same way. After dealing with other dealerships in our area, we drove up to Lokey Subaru hoping to avoid what felt like the phoney "sales" pitches given by others. We were not only surprised, but DELIGHTED to meet our sales person, Todd Cross. Todd was straight forward, fair, honest and seemed as interested in making us happy as he was in making a sale. He was patient as we navigated which Subaru we would be purchasing, eager to point out the good points in the cars we chose to test drive, as well as suggesting others that might better suit our needs. We own a local business and needed a vehicle to serve our varied needs. He pointed out the additional room in the Outback which is why we chose that vehicle from the one we thought we wanted. Todd was professional, super friendly in an AUTHENTIC way and pulled no punches in pricing by treating us fairly, Once we made the decision, he followed the deal to the very end as we chose to have leather installed in a vehicle with cloth seats. He stayed in constant contact until the leather was in, even staying in touch with the professionals who expertly installed the butter smooth leather. Todd even made certain the leather color was PERFECT and it is. We could NOT be more satisfied with this dealership and suggest you give it a try BEFORE the others. Had we done it this way we would have not wasted so much time. Need a GREAT deal with an EXCELLENT salesperson who knows his stuff? TODD CROSS is your guy....ask for him! Thank you to everyone at Lokey for treating us with such respect, you made car buying a breeze!

Other Employees : Nicole