Suburban Imports of Farmington Hills

Mazda Brand Specialist

October 22, 2018

"Esam is the man!!"

- MrsSchook

This was my first solo car purchase. I usually have my husband handle things of this nature. I was out doing errands alone and just stopped in. Any nerves I first felt walking in were immediately put at ease. He is highly knowledgeable and put my wants first. He made me feel like family. I am extremely satisfied with my experience and will continue to recommend him. I also liked the teamwork between everyone there :)

Esam Nemer

October 20, 2018

"Helpful Arron! "

- Jenn1492

I was in the market for a used vehicle. Myself and my boyfriend came into the dealership with idea in mind and wanted to test drive different types of cars to make sure I found what I wanted. With no intentions in buying for a few months. Arron helped us with meeting our specifications. We test drive a few. Told him we would think and things. He was not pushy. He called me a few days later for a car I wanted but they did not have at original time of first test drive. We came back to test drive that one. He also had two others that met what we were looking for. I fell in love with the one I did not even come back for. It had almost everything I was looking for. Arron was able to help us through the process with ease. I will tell anyone who asks to go see Arron he will treat you respect and help you in your search!

Brian Plauman
Aaron Stokes
Shawna Hoskins
Other Employees : Brian in finance.

October 17, 2018

"Love my truck"

- Cctrucklove

My salesman explained things I need to know and to buy the extended contract. Love the advice he has given me and will refer him.

Gilbert Walker