Suburban Imports of Farmington Hills

Shaun Bradley

Nissan Sales Consultant

"Extremely Satisfied."

- Majdi

Hasan Hammoud was very friendly and professional. He gave me a great deal of advice and went above and beyond to get me the best deal on my new vehicle. My shopping experience was very smooth and easy. Great dealership and great staff.

Hassan Hammoud

"Awesomeness"

- Nikaboo

Mike and Chris!!!! Chris and Mike were so patient with me and very understanding. When I first came in I was not very optimistic all at and Chris stated that we're here to change that. I became extremely frustrated and nervous on my first visit and Mike told me that I guarantee that I'll do whatever I can to put that smile back on your face!!!! Ladies and gentlemen when I say that they both kept their words and I drove out of the dealership with the biggest smile on my face. Thank you so much Mike and Chris!!!!!

Christopher Terrell
Other Employees : Mike

"Excellent service "

- Lewiskev

Patrick was great, was very patient and got me the best deal possible. Stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process, great job Patrick

Patrick Hamama