Suburban Mazda of Troy

Troy, MI

4.4
132 Reviews
About The Suburban Collection The Suburban Collection based in Troy, MI, offers an array of automotive solutions to retail and industry customers throughout Michigan. The company's 70+ year commitment to customer service excellence is backed by a comprehensive selection of brand names, spanning over 35 convenient dealership locations, AAA-approved auto repair, Suburban Auto Parts and eight Suburban Collision Center locations.
Contact Dealership

1794 Maplelawn Dr

Troy, MI

Directions

By Type

Showing 132 reviews

February 03, 2023

I brought my car in to have a key reprogramed and the staff decided to replace the seat bracket due to a recall. After I received the car back, the Air Bag light keeps coming on. Now they want another More

by mlil
Trade-in Experience
Workmanship
Service Time
Service Communication
Sean in Service
January 31, 2023

This was the easier dealership that I have worked with. Everything was smooth and it was good experience overall. More

by CDR
Trade-in Experience
Doug St.Louis
Jesse Kopek
Feb 04, 2023 -

Suburban Mazda of Troy responded

Hello, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

January 30, 2023

Really nice person, he explained me everything about the loan. He was really patient and kind. More

by geraldine_luna
Feb 01, 2023 -

Suburban Mazda of Troy responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Suburban Mazda of Troy. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

January 29, 2023

Charles was wonderful to work with and would gladly recommend him! He made the buying process as simple and straightforward as possible. More

by RP
Jan 31, 2023 -

Suburban Mazda of Troy responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Suburban Mazda of Troy. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

January 29, 2023

Nice guy, informative. If he doesn’t know the answer, he’ll find out. Any place would be lucky to have him. More

by lawrencebarris
Feb 01, 2023 -

January 28, 2023

Charles was super kind right from the moment I walked in. He was able to explain everything in a clear, respectful, and genuine way. I typically get intimated by dealerships, but he made me feel very comfort More

by Raghibmalik2
Jan 30, 2023 -

Suburban Mazda of Troy responded

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

January 27, 2023

Fast, efficient and did not experience any pressure or hard sale tactics. My salesperson knew their product and helped me decide the vehicle level I wanted to purchase More

by Overbaughdeb
Jan 30, 2023 -

Suburban Mazda of Troy responded

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Suburban Mazda of Troy! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

January 26, 2023

Helpful from the moment I walked into the building. I will be back again. Thanks! More

by angeliaeagle
Doug St.Louis

January 26, 2023

I had a great experience working with Charles. He did amazing helping me with my first Mazda purchase. More

by Jerrica

Suburban Mazda of Troy responded

Hi Jerrica, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

January 26, 2023

I had a great experience at Suburban. The employees were polite and helpful. Truly recommend. More

by Manpreet

Suburban Mazda of Troy responded

Hi Manpreet, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!