Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Kraig Peterson, Sales Consultant, Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Kraig Peterson

Brock Boettcher, Sales, Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Brock Boettcher

Brett Schmitz, Inventory/Media Marking Manger, Summit Automotive Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Brett Schmitz

Inventory/Media Marking Manger

July 15, 2018

"Satisfied customer "

- Pumpkin

Dealership had sold my partner his truck. When I had let the salesperson Dan Tinsley know what I was looking for, he made sure to contact me when something similar came in. From the test drive to the purchase, Dan made the process quick and easy. Would recommend both the dealership and the salesperson.

Dan Tinsley

July 13, 2018

"Amazing Service & Amazing Prices"

- MarshieZ

I was looking at purchasing a brand new 2019 Cherokee, and while I found it, it was at another dealership in the area that I didn't want to purchase from. I went down after having others I work with recommend them as well as all the great reviews and not only had my Jeep transferred down to Summit, I was able to get a great lease rate and money for my trade in! I was able to get my dream Jeep very quickly and Michael was able to make it easy and fun! I definitely recommend coming to Summit!!

Michael Berg
Colin Choby
Michael Berg

July 10, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- KaraM

Kraig was the perfect person to work with to purchase my new Jeep. He was knowledgeable and was able to answer our questions from start to finish. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Kraig Peterson