Summit Place Kia

FInance Manager

November 11, 2018

"New Kia "

- RNance

David Lee was fabtastic! Drove out with my new car and loved his service! We will be back and send my family to see him

David Lee

November 10, 2018

"Worth the wait!"

- Nat_Po

Brain was very helpful getting me into a new car at the price that I could afford! He never gave up at finding me the right car that fits my needs! I appreciate his patience and his help.

Brian Burgess

November 09, 2018

"Great experience"

- Greg

Having marginal credit I have been reluctant to purchase a car from a dealership. Sam Brennan went above and beyond to help me through the purchasing a new car while making me at ease over the process. Final result was a new vehicle at a monthly payment I could make.

Samuel Brennan