Summit Place Kia

David Lee, Sales Consultant, Summit Place Kia

David Lee

Megan Giusti, Service Advisor, Summit Place Kia

Megan Giusti

Jon O'Connor, Executive Director of Showroom Activities-Pre-Owned Assets, Summit Place Kia

Jon O'Connor

Executive Director of Showroom Activities-Pre-Owned Assets

January 18, 2019

"everyone was very friendly I will definetly recomend them"

- anne22

they helped us through a difficult time we were replacing our minivan which had been totaled in an accident and I have been sick and off work we were not in a position financially to be buying a car they guided us through the process I will forever be thankful

Dom Johnson

January 17, 2019

"Awesome"

- jadzia68

Walked in VERY weary of the entire car buying experience Saturday, as my previous experiences elsewhere have been less than stellar. However, my experience with David Lee as well as the hard work everyone involved put into my purchase amazed me. So happy with my new Kia!!

Costa Demopoulos
Herb Robinson
Megan Giusti
Ken Vink

January 17, 2019

"friendly environment "

- Rafael

Normally sales rep can be annoying sometimes when customers are trying to buy and felt pushed to close the deal. With John was very good and I didn’t feel being pushed to close the deal. he did a great job!!

John Chambers