Summit Place Kia

Will Leger

October 02, 2017

"Stress relief"

- Sbee

My daughter and son in law had recently purchased a new vehicle from Mr. Bradley Van Sickle. They immediately contacted me about the exceptional customer service they received. I spoke with Bradley and expressed to him my concerns, I'm retired and living on a fixed income. Bradley guaranteed me that he would get me in a new vehicle. The day I was scheduled to meet with Bradley, I was so nervous I nearly cancelled the appointment. I sure am happy I showed up! Bradley calmed my nerves and got me in a brand new car with a very affordable payment. Bradley is terrific, I highly recommend him!

October 02, 2017

"Great service "

- Lhearns

My husband and I really needed a new van. We knew we owed too much on the one we had and felt hopeless as we watched the miles grow higher and higher. Bradley Van Sickle came to our rescue. He was able to not only get us into a brand new Sedona at the price we wanted, but get us out of the high miles, negative equity nightmare. We were so impressed with Bradley, as I'm writing this review my Mom is purchasing a new Rio from Bradley.

October 01, 2017

"Awesome!!"

- bhearns

My wife I needed a new van, but wasn't sure how to get it with so much negative equity in the van we had. We spoke to Bradley Van Sickle a couple times on the phone. We set up at date and time to meet at the dealership. Bradley knew we preferred to get a new vehicle but would consider a used one, anything to get out of the negative equity we were buried under. He showed us around the dealership and we went on a test drive. When it was time to "get down to business", Bradley was straight forward with us. A used car was not possible with the amount of negative equity we were trying to get out from underneath. A new van was our best/only option. He knew we had a firm price point. He fought for us to get to that price point. The entire time we were there with Bradley, we were his number one priority. I don't think he answered his phone once and it rang multiple times, he had his sleeves rolled up and he was focused on us!! We absolutely love our new Sedona, we highly recommend Bradley Van Sickle to anyone wanting a phenomenal experience in purchasing a Kia

Summit Place Kia, Auburn Hills, MI, 48326