Summit Place Kia

Brian Burgess

June 20, 2018

"Kia Sorento"

- ChrisandCris

So far, we are enjoying our new Kia Sorento. Josh and Ken worked hard to get us a deal that matched our budget and we were in and out in minimal time. The building itself is beautiful and every staff member we came across was extremely friendly and even kept our kids entertained =)

Josh Hoglin
Ken Vink

June 19, 2018

"I'm driving a Kia! From Summit Place Kia!"

- Alicia911

I found myself on the car market sooner than I had expected, when my beloved beater died its final death. Given my *cough* messy credit, and lack of substantial down payment, I was having nightmares of questionable used car lots, questionable financing, not to mention questionable used cars. Instead, I went to Summit Place Kia, to see if they were really as good as they sounded in the radio advertisements. My experience was beyond what I'd expected. Josh was phenomenal. Took care of everything. I was upset and stressed and worried because I found myself car shopping before I had planned, and he made it smooth and easy and stress free. Which is saying something! Honorable mention to Jason in finance for getting me the best terms possible on my loan, plus some very exciting extras thrown in! And the CAR. How I love my car. I feel like a million bucks in my new Forte. Its cute and sexy and I'm averaging 42MPG.

Josh Hoglin
Other Employees : James Appleman

June 19, 2018

"Sales review"

- Jamiephares19

Sales associate was outstanding, friendly and patient. I would highly recommend this particular Kia dealership. I came in unsure of what vehicle would be best for me and left with a new vehicle and no doubt it was the one best suited for my needs.

Brian Burgess