Sutton Ford

Matteson, IL

4.4
3,862 Reviews
Sutton Ford in Matteson, IL, also serving Chicago Heights, IL and Park Forest, IL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sutton Ford has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Ford or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sutton Ford will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.
Contact Dealership

21315 Central Avenue

Matteson, IL

Directions

By Type

Showing 3,862 reviews

January 28, 2023

My service specialist was the absolute best. She went above and beyond to help me. More

by LadyP
Jamie Vasquez
Eric Maymon
2.0
Jan 31, 2023 -

Sutton Ford responded

Hi, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

January 26, 2023

Good communication. I appreciate the shuttle service. A service person left a Dunkin cup in my car. More

by jdlewis3740

Sutton Ford responded

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

January 26, 2023

The girl behind the desk was very courteous and helpful. I had a problem and I was out of town and they are said they could check the car on Saturday morning. I arrived on Saturday morning and they immediat More

by R.iversen
Jan 30, 2023 -

Sutton Ford responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

January 25, 2023

Poor communication. Did not fix my car. Not very happy with Ford. Better customer service More

by phyllischambers
2.0
Jan 25, 2023 -

Sutton Ford responded

We apologize for the miscommunication. We will reach out to rectify.

January 25, 2023

Service is great but your car is cost too much. I don’t like doing surveys. I hope this is the last one I have to do with you. More

by nhenley92

Sutton Ford responded

Hi, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

January 25, 2023

Melissa LeBran kept me informed of updates. She is awesome to work with. She's a keeper!!!! More

by tracyjgardner

Sutton Ford responded

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

January 25, 2023

Courteous friendly atmosphere and great service. I have been having my car serviced there since I bought it there ten years ago. I have always been satisfied with the service. More

by samm779
Jamie Vasquez

Sutton Ford responded

Hi, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

January 25, 2023

I am completely dissatisfied with Sutton Ford I have nothing else to say. I have no more comment. More

by marysteel52
3.0
3.0

Sutton Ford responded

Hi, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We take our clients' comments seriously and want to understand in further detail what exactly went wrong. Please reach out to us at (708) 720-8125 at your earliest convenience so we can begin working towards resolving this matter. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon.

January 25, 2023

They fixed everything as they should. Im happy with the service I received. Thanks sutton ford ! More

by Nick78

Sutton Ford responded

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

January 22, 2023

Sutton Ford was instrumental in helping me obtain a new car. The salesmen was patient throughout the process. More

by tisha885
Trade-in Experience
Purchase Time
Finance Experience
Martin
Jan 24, 2023 -

Sutton Ford responded

Hi, thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us about your experience. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!