Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Tynan's Nissan Aurora

Aurora, CO

3,545 Reviews
Welcome to Tynan's Nissan Aurora, part of the Tynan’s Auto Group. There's a reason why Tynan's Nissan is a premier new Nissan and used car dealer for the greater Denver area: We provide quality and affordable new and used Nissan cars, trucks, and SUVs. Make us your first choice of a new Denver Nissan dealer or new Aurora Nissan dealer. You won’t be disappointed!
Contact Dealership

780 S Havana St

Aurora, CO

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 3,551 reviews

January 19, 2022

Rich was great as always, he explained everything I needed to know. This is one of the better dealerships I’ve been to. More

by DANIEL.RHOAD
January 19, 2022

Superb customer service! From their incredibly knowledgeable sales staff to their professional service center, I trust Tynans Nissan with all of my business and service needs. More

by Dusty
January 19, 2022

No appointment necessary save time and the technician are very nice and you don’t need to wait longer More

by BALAJONDAORLANDO21
January 19, 2022

Service was smooth and quick. Agent was congenial and efficient. Price was within my budget. More

by PEGGYMARLING111
Don't recall his name, sorry.
January 19, 2022

We come to Tynan’s Nisan we love it theyare very We come to Tynan’s Nisan we love it they are very awesome service thank you. More

by Manyrasmey
Jan 19, 2022 -

Manyrasmey responded

I love Tynan’s Nisan because they services very awesome they are doing a great job and fast services

January 19, 2022

Great place. They were so helpful and smooth transaction. Omar was so knowledgeable and helpful and got us a great car and deal. Thank you More

by ZBALKIS
Other Employees : Omar hassanein
January 18, 2022

Fantastic place everytime I go. No complaints from me whatsoever. When I buy another car it will be there More

by terrell2306
January 18, 2022

Very pleased with the sales team. However, a week later, and I still haven’t received my signed documents from finance team via email. More

by KEVISON21
Other Employees : Adam ( I think) is who I worked with in the finance department.
Jan 19, 2022 -

Tynan's Nissan Aurora responded

Thank you for your review! We're happy that you were pleased with your sale. We apologize for the delay in paperwork. Please reach out to Cara Andersen at cara.andersen@tynans.com or give her a call at 303-341-3564

January 18, 2022

Great service this time around. I was very satisfied with the overall visit and hope to be a customer in the future More

by Jmacias5280
January 18, 2022

Very friendly people , Gracias a Anthony por ayudarme a traducirme y explicarme sobre las necesidades de mi carro More

by TIAMORITA
Other Employees : Anthony (habla español) mecanic?
1 - 10 of 3,551 results