Ultimate Motorsport Inc

Veda Hasan, Vehicle Programs Specialist, Ultimate Motorsport Inc

Veda Hasan

Vehicle Programs Specialist

April 19, 2018

"Very easy to work with"

- Lksdds

Traci made this transaction for a 2008 Lexus 600h smooth and easy. Excellent communication w timely updates. Very nice demeanor with explanations when required. Thanks again

Traci Bonner

April 16, 2018

"Great place to buy a car"

- Bayhas

Found a fairly rare AMG on eBay, a few emails with Cheryl and Dan, they provided all information needed without hesitation. Everything checked; mileage, vehicle history, record, reports, previous owner, documentation, ... etc. it was almost too good to be true. Right after booking a flight from Boston to Houston to go inspect the car in person, I came across some terrible reviews online, and started second doubting myself, however, the car was rare enough that I took a leap of faith, and went with travel plans. Sure enough, upon arrival, the car was even cleaner than advertised by email and phone, once I had the chance to go through the car inside and out, the deal was closed on the spot, it was no brainier to me, particularly the price was right for options, and mileage, and most importantly rarity,,,. Moral of the story, online reviews are useful and good resource, but keep in mind that they are biased, as often driven by unreasonable expectations, take them with a grain of salt, and talk to the people directly, and evaluate them for yourself... nothing like a good old business dealing and a handshake. Have mere reasonable expectations, and you wont be disappointed there...

Dan Ahmed
Cheryl Haseeb

April 15, 2018

"My experience was excellent!"

- Jsmith6528

My experience was excellent! I purchased the car without looking at it personally as I am in Odessa Texas. Before I purchase the car they realized it had a crack in the windshield and they replaced the windshield. When I got the vehicle delivered to me in Odessa I noticed the third brake lamp did not work. On a Cadillac DTS during a repai I purchased the car without looking at it personally as I am in Odessa Texas. Before I purchase the car they realized it had a crack in the windshield and they replaced the windshield. When I got the vehicle delivered to me in Odessa I noticed the third brake lamp did not work. On a Cadillac DTS There is no repair possible. The lamp itself must be replaced as it is it it is LED. I called them up and without hesitation there to care of me and reimbursed me for the price of the lamp. Everything on the car was as described and it’s running it looks grea I called them up and without hesitation look to care of me and reimbursed me for the price of the lamp. Everything on the car was as described in it’s running great and looks good too. Highly recommended!!!!!

Markus Hasanzada