Universal Mitsubishi

Junior Avila

January 15, 2019

"Good,attention to detail"

- DAVID Verified Customer

I had a great experience as always, the service advisor Paul did an outstanding job through the repair process. He kept me informed and delivered when promised. Thank you for an outstanding customer service

Paul Tokatlyan
Other Employees : I believe is a greeter, I think his name is Jose young man. He was very attentive and very careful delivering the car and very helpful when I needed to get stuff from my car. This little details make a customer experience great.

January 15, 2019

"great service "

- ADBLOUNT Verified Customer

Paul is great!! Always friendly, tells me what my options are, and always does everything he can to help in anyway possible!! Makes my decision easy

January 14, 2019

"Fast, easy, no haggling!"

- BiancaNEric

We did a lot of research and shopping around before we decided on Universal Mitsubishi. We can honestly say they had by far the best deal on previously owned cars. They are very reasonably priced. On top of that, Tiki made the whole experience so quick & easy. She told us how much the total would cost right off the bat and that price did not change once. She also did not try to oversell the car or financing to us. No haggling at any time!! At the end of it, she ensured our new car was gassed up & sparkling clean. Thank you Tiki for everything! The reviews about her really hold up, people.

Tiki Nikogosian