Vernon Auto Group

3701 Highway 287 West, Vernon, Texas 76384

3739 Reviews of Vernon Auto Group

January 18, 2019

"Great experience at Vernon Auto"

- Vernon19

Selected vehicle on internet and scheduled drive. Very courteous, helpful staff. Highly recommend. Had service issue a few days after delivery. Exceptional assistance from service, especially Duane. James Bailey also monitored the problem and kept us informed.

John Franco
Duane Ryder
Stephanie Fernandez
January 17, 2019

"Was looking for a certain pickup "

- Lindia’sRam

James located the pickup I was wanting in no time at all! We were very pleased with his prompt attention. James was outstanding and very understanding. He’s a keeper!

"3rd purchase "

- jeb1991

This was my third purchase from Vernon and everything seems to go well every time. Staff was great to work with. The whole process was very quick.

Rodney Haston
January 17, 2019

"Great experience and customer service!"

- roseramsey

Steve made this car buying experience very easy! I had great customer service throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Steve and Vernon Auto Group to everyone I know!

Ralph Artega
January 16, 2019

"2017 F250 Platinum *****5 Star Review*****"

- CPugh89

To start this off, I would like to state that this is my second purchase from Vernon Auto, via Internet, as I purchased a new F-150 Limited in 2014. During both of my experiences with Vernon, I was treated with prompt responses and given great deals on both trucks, treated fairly on the trade in of my last deal, and the service was excellent. I flew into Vernon for the purchase of my first truck where I was met by the salesman with the truck that was just as described and I signed the paperwork at the airport and was able to drive straight home upon the completion of the deal. The second purchase I opted to have the truck delivered to me where the service was prompt and received the vehicle in an extremely timely manner where the driver had all of my paperwork ready to sign and drove my trade in back to Vernon, TX. I cannot stress the level of service Vernon Auto has provided me in the convenience department, these guys make purchasing a vehicle lightning fast and affordable for everyone. I highly recommend this dealership and the salesman I worked with, Steve Ybarra, my finance guy, JR, and if you're like me and opt to have a vehicle delivered, ask for Mr. John as your driver, awesome experience and thank you for everything fellas.

Jr Cavillio
Other Employees : John (Driver)
January 16, 2019

"Steve is a great guy to deal with up front and very honest"

- harryhelenanne

Steve stayed on top of all my questions and had the right answers every time. I live in Pa. and would not be able to buy a Texas built car maybe next time. Thanks Steve great guy

"No hassle "

- Joseph789

It’s was nice to not be bothered by a salesperson. I like not having to negotiate prices. Overall it was a very good experience.

Martin Oronia
January 14, 2019

"Best service I’ve had so far"

- Yulissa2

Very fast and easy to work with, James was friendly and helpful and was able to make my experience fast and painless. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Vernon Auto Group responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We greatly appreciate it! Lets us know if we can help anytime!

January 13, 2019

"Great experience. "

- dcwampler1981

Brandon Mitchell is a great salesman. Had answers for every question I asked. No pressure. The finance department had everything done on their end when I got to the dealership. I work 12 hour nights and have limited daylight hours to get stuff during the day. I got to the dealership at 08:30 and was gone by 10:15. I definitely recommend Brandon Mitchell for your salesman at Vernon Auto Group.

Brandon Mitchell

January 13, 2019

"Best Vehicle Purchase Experience"

- Emory Purchaser

This was the best experience I had ever had in purchasing a vehicle even though it was over 250 miles away. Brandon found the exact Ford F 150 I was looking for at a price favorable to other dealerships and found the highest rebates available. He gave me a very fair offer(much more than any other dealerships) on my existing vehicle over the phone based on my description and followed through exactly on what he quoted when I brought it in without any hassle. Jr was very courteous and friendly and had all the paperwork ready when we arrived.

Andrea Bodine
Brandon Mitchell

Vernon Auto Group responded

Thank you for the awesome review!! It was a pleasure having the opportunity to do business with you.

1 - 10 of 3,739 results