Walter's Mercedes-Benz of Riverside

Alex Ramirez, Service Advisor, Walter's Mercedes-Benz of Riverside

Alex Ramirez

"New E400 Lease"

- KWG

Gary Kunzman helped me through the process of leasing my fourth MB in eight years. Thanks Gary a great job. You were thorough and worked with me to get a great deal.

Ray Burke
Gary Kunzman
Bob Rosas

"Honesty"

- Honesty

I have been dealing with you since 2009, I never have any complain , I tried other mercedes dealers, you are the only dealer I like to deal with for your honesty and good service , Thank you .

Cody Burt

"Excellent Customer Service!"

- TinaB

I brought my car into Walter's Mercedes Benz because my engine light came on. My service advisor was Alex Ramirez. My car was fixed by the next day and I runs great again! This dealership is very professional with top rated customer service! I highly recommend Walter's! Thank you!!

Alex Ramirez