Walter's Mercedes-Benz of Riverside

Austin Schneider

Alex Ramirez, Service Advisor, Walter's Mercedes-Benz of Riverside

Alex Ramirez

February 18, 2018

"Efficient and courteous service "

- Shinyimusic

We flew into purchased a car, will given an excellent service, beyond our expectation and it was quick unlike most other dealerships we have experienced.

Bryan Fitzpatrick
Other Employees : Raul

February 18, 2018

"Excellent "

- Salmaayass

Was helped by Eddy, he did a great job helping me pick out the perfect car for me. I would recommend anyone to come to him.

Eddy Elsayed

February 17, 2018

"Purchasing a new car"

- Shirley J. Rancho Mirage

I had planned to purchase a used car but decided instead on a new car. I purchased my car from Gene Russell at Walter's Mercedes Benz in Riverside and he is the BEST!!! He answered all my questions in an easy to understand manner. He was very knowledgeable, understanding, courteous, patient and willing to spend many hours with me to make certain I bought the right car for my needs. Without a doubt, he is the best salesman I have ever dealt with and I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends.

Gene Russell