Wellesley Volkswagen

John Nesbitt

April 09, 2018

"Great service"

- schmelnerv

I just bought a 2018 Golf R at Wellesley Volkswagen working with Jens Albrecht in Sales. Jens is a consummate professional and very honest sales person. He was very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I get what I wanted which I have to admit was very specific and makes me a less than easy car buyer to begin with. Jens was very accommodating and even got me information straight from the factory in Germany long before the 2018 model year was released. This was a months long process and Jens stayed on top of everything. I have been a loyal VW customer for decades but this was by far the best car buying experience I ever had. If you're in the market for a VW make a stop at Wellesley Volkswagen and ask for Jens - you won't regret it.

April 06, 2018

"Great experience with Jens! "

- cegriffin

I came to Wellesley VW to lease a new car when my old lease expired. My sales consultant Jens made the entire experience painless. He helped me get a car in the color I wanted even though it had to come from another dealership. The team at Wellesley VW were very helpful and accommodating with my transition from one leased vehicle to another. I would 100% reccomend Jens for any VW needs in Wellesley.

April 05, 2018

"Great Dealership!"

- N/A

We had a great experience. We would buy from Wellesley VW again the next time we purchase a car. Thanks Wellesley VW for your help!

Used 2016 Volkswagen TIGUAN, $24995