Wellesley Volkswagen

Sales consultant

January 12, 2018

"Excellent buying experience"

- jettaarc

I had an excellent experience working with Marc Schoenhammer of VW Wellesley when leasing a new 2018 Jetta. He was very courteous and polite, with no crass hard-selling. He listened to what I wanted, without trying to push his own agenda. It was one of the best car buying experiences I have had.

January 11, 2018

"In love with my 2015 Golf"

- LeeH

I worked with Jens and he was very compassionate and helpful about a bit of a difficult financing situation. In recent years I unexpectedly encountered a lot of health problems which resulted in me completely losing my income for a time. That inevitably led to damage to my credit. I worked to repair my credit for awhile before trying to purchase a vehicle but unfortunately that left me with no credit history which is almost harder to work with. He advocated for me with the financing manager and we ultimately got me approved through VW financing directly at a very reasonable rate, especially considering my challenging circumstances. I went with my service dog and he was quick to offer water for both me and her, which while a small kindness, I really appreciated. He’s a very kind and welcoming person and made the car buying experience truly painless. I also enjoyed the test drive where he shared some about him moving here from Germany and about his cats. Test drives can be very awkward but he made sure it wasn’t like that at all. I had found the perfect Golf for me on their website that was priced very competitively compared to other dealerships in the area so I knew before even going in that it was exactly what I wanted. Because of that, there wasn’t really too much shopping to be done so I can’t speak to how this location is about helping you find a car that fits your specific needs if you’re less decided going into it. However, I will say that the ad and photographs were very thorough and accurate so I had no surprises once I went to see the vehicle in person. I was able to put a small deposit down the same day to hold the car while we sorted out the financing. It took about a week to do that and I’d initially gone in late in the afternoon on a Friday. Bottom line: I’d highly recommend anyone looking for a Volkswagen go to Wellesley VW and even more importantly ask to work with Jens if he's available.

Jens Albrecht

January 10, 2018

"Great experience at VW Wellesley! "

- lbb12

I recently leased a 2017 VE Jetta and had an excellent experience with Marc Schoenhamer at Wellesley VW for the second time. Marc was very helpful and made the whole process very easy and quick. He helped me get a great deal on my car, which was very much appreciated. The entire experience was great and I highly recommend you to go see Marc if you are considering a VW.

Used 2014 Volkswagen TIGUAN