Wellesley Volkswagen

Kevin Mullin, Sales consultant , Wellesley Volkswagen

Kevin Mullin

Sales consultant

July 06, 2018

"Super working with Jens Albrecht"

- Peter

Thank you to Ray and Jens Albrecht for their professional and courteous manner when we went in to test drive and ultimately buy or family vehicle. I could not be more impressed with both gentlemen as they made the buying experience run smooth. We were in and out in no time. Which was important to us as it was very hot and we had both young kids with us. They gave us a fair deal on our trade-in and the used car we purchased was also fairly market priced. Thanks Jans!

Jens Albrecht
Other Employees : Ray

July 05, 2018

"The right car from the right people"

- Maureen L

As a prior VW owner, looking at those vehicles for our next car made sense. And we certainly put Marc Shoenhammer at Wellesley VW through the wringer as we started off there looking at the Golf, and then about three days later came back looking at a Jetta! Marc really listened and dug into what we needed since the car was going to satisfy three different people along its lifetime. When we called him about the second car, instead of blowing us off as a possible non-buy, he again took the time to really make sure it was the correct car and was great about taking another test drive with my son (first driver of it). And then when it came to do the financing and figuring out any "extras" that's also where this dealership stepped up and again listened. We settled on the right price figuring in some special VW deals, determined what made sense for a traveling college student, and turned us around in 1.5 days (we were leaving on the 3rd day)! When the car gets to the next driver, we'll go back and check out the service there. It's worth the tricky drive to see these folks (we live about 40 min away)!!

Marc Schoenhammer

June 29, 2018

"Successful first new car purchase"

- jczaja

John Nesbitt at Wellesley VW made my first solo new car purchase a success. I had gone into the dealership just to see what they had in stock for the vehicle I was looking to purchase. I really had no intention on purchasing that evening I went in, but with the right vehicle on the lot and the willingness to negotiate and work with me, I ended up making the purchase. John was very patient with me through the whole process and he was a great person to talk to. He has a plethora of knowledge when it comes to VWs and really helped me work through the "needs and wants" in order to get the right vehicle. Upon picking up my new car, John took his time to make sure I was familiar with all the ins and outs of the vehicle. The time he took with me to show me all the bells and whistles left me feeling like I was already familiar and comfortable with my new car. The whole buying process from start to finish was straight forward and pretty easy. I would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used VW, be sure to find John to help you along the way!

John Nesbitt