Wellesley Volkswagen

Kevin Mullin, Sales consultant , Wellesley Volkswagen

Kevin Mullin

Sales consultant

November 23, 2017

"Amazing Sales & Service Experience "

- Anthony

I was looking for a gently used and fully loaded Tiguan. Wellesley VW sought one out for me and Marc Schoenhammer did a great job of managing the sales and delivery process for us. The rest of the team at Wellesley VW were super helpful and my wife and I came away being really thankful that we chose to do business with them as we haven’t had the same sort of experience at some of the bigger regional car dealer chains.

November 21, 2017

"Easy used car purchase"

- Nick

Purchased a used 2014 Jetta SEL. I worked with Marc Schoenhammer who was very friendly and knowledgeable. The entire process was easy and I never felt pressured. Marc provided all the information about the car and answered the questions I had. We have previously had a Passat serviced here and Marc continued to provide the same great service we have come to expect!

November 20, 2017

"Great service team "

- Claudia

Nick & Matt are excellent, great team, great service. I wouldn’t go elsewhere for mine or my wife’s Volkswagens. Keep up the good work!

Nick Cicio & Matt Pitts