Wellesley Volkswagen

Kevin Mullin

October 21, 2018

"Great car and service"

- Sherm26

Jens was able to find the exact model I was looking for ( dark green tiguan) and helped me get the best deal I could. It was my first time buying a new car and he helped me to understand the process. 6 weeks later and I love the my car! It was a very good experience and I'd send anyone to Wellesley VW and Jens when they want a car.

October 19, 2018

"VW Wellesley - best place to buy a VW "

- ALLTRACK driver

I had good experience buying a at Wellesley VW, Jens Albrecht made it very easy and transparent, he answered all my questions in great detail and kept me informed about the arrival of the new car. The financial transaction was a breeze thanks to Rami's clear explanations and pleasant personality . It was a pleasure to deal with everyone involved, clearly one of the better VW dealerships around Boston.

October 17, 2018

"Let VW of Wellesley take care of you! "

- Curbeau

Wellesley VW is the best around. Andreas Becker. and his team came highly recommended to me and they did not disappoint. From the initial email with Aaron to the final sale with Rami and Andreas, I couldn't be happier with how I was treated and of course the shiny red car that I drove home with. I look forward to working with them for years to come!

Andreas Becker