Wellesley Volkswagen

Sales consultant

July 20, 2018

"Wonderful Dealership"

- Willt22

I had a great car buying experience with VW Wellesley, my salesman drew was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and I would definetly buy a car here again.

Drew Ricci

July 19, 2018

"Great experience"

- GRSC123

I went to Wellesley VW to buy a used car. Jens was really helpful and helped me find the car I was looking for. Jens was professional and honest and helped me make an informed decision. I am really happy with my Tiguan.

July 06, 2018

"Super working with Jens Albrecht"

- Peter

Thank you to Ray and Jens Albrecht for their professional and courteous manner when we went in to test drive and ultimately buy or family vehicle. I could not be more impressed with both gentlemen as they made the buying experience run smooth. We were in and out in no time. Which was important to us as it was very hot and we had both young kids with us. They gave us a fair deal on our trade-in and the used car we purchased was also fairly market priced. Thanks Jans!

Other Employees : Ray