Wesley Chapel Nissan

Paul DaRocha, Sales, Wesley Chapel Nissan

Asher Polo, Sales, Wesley Chapel Nissan

Asher Polo

October 20, 2017

"They can get the impossible done!"

- Skuhner

My financing could've been a challenge for anyone...but instead of trying to get me to settle for less than I wanted or tell me I couldn't get what I needed they listened to my situation and worked with me. They heard and felt my needs and made sure I had everything I needed. They went beyond my expectations. I will be a customer for life. Thank you so much to Nick Joyce and Dan Miltz!

Nick Joyce
Other Employees : Dan Miltz

October 20, 2017

"Fast and friendly"

- Dkuka13

The typical car buying experience is not what you will get when you deal with Paul at Wesley Chapel. He is fast, friendly, honest, and will try his hardest to get you a deal that will be the best for you! I told him what I was looking for and what my budget was and he was able to get me into a better version for a cheaper price because of the rebates! He worked with Brad in service to get me the best possible service plan at a great deal! A truly amazing experience when dealing with these two gentleman!

Brad Seabury

October 19, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- ReynaFamily

I had never considered buying a Nissan in my life, but after realizing the degrading quality and features for the "American" cars I have always bought I decided to look at other brands where I don't have to give up a real spare tire, space for my 3 kids, gas mileage, seats that feel comfortable not just look cushioned and an actual metal exterior. I had shock when I checked out Toyota and Honda pricing and terrible gas mileage, unless you never drive far and can survive on electric power. I finally asked a trusted friend who was from the business, and he referred me to his friend at Wesley Chapel Nissan. I checked out their website, found the perfect vehicle that met my family needs/wants and well as my business ones as I travel frequently across the state. It not only met all my expectations, but the price was great. I thought it was probably too good to be true, but I called anyways. Unlike most other dealerships I've experienced since the 90's, they actually had the car on the lot. It wasn't a gimmick. When I came in, my salesman Paul DaRochs was exceptional. He was accomodating to my kids, understood exactly what I needed and didn't waste our time. He found us the exact car. I test drove it, but knowing I do extensive traveling he let me keep it, drive it 2 hours away on business and see how I liked how it handled in construction zones, rural areas and the comfort level. I know what you're probably thinking, because its what I'd be thinking - they must be loaded or related to someone who works there. We definitely did not know a single person related to Nissan or this dealership before we walked in. We are a normal, average income family. I swore since I was a kid, I woud also only drive American made cars. Let me tell you, that this vehicle was made and manufactured in the US, more so than my 2012 Dodge Journey which was primarily made in Mexico and Canada!!! After driving it on my 2 hour each way commute, later with my kids and my husband, I was in looooove. We felt so good about the vehicle and experience with the dealership and Paul that we decided to get the same vehicle but with 4WD because we knew it had enough room to comfortably take our kids on a road trip to visit family where it snows. We came in, got the vehicle we wanted in the color I wanted inside and out, and got our car purchase finished. Paul STILL checks in on us, makes sure we are still happy with the car and reminds of our free service oil changes we have this year. He obviously is not making a commission on these calls, but it says a lot about him. I could not more highly recommend Paul DaRocha and Wesley Chapel Nissan for an outstanding car buying experience, quality car (and probably made in America) at an affordable price.

New 2017 Nissan Murano, $37890