Wesley Chapel Nissan

Paul DaRocha

Jonathan Montoya, Sales Consultant , Wesley Chapel Nissan

Jonathan Montoya

December 09, 2017

"Smooth car buying experience, exceptional customer service! "

- meadows_geoff

Went in to buy a new vehicle after a crazy weekend of car trouble. Paul and the rest of the team at Wesley Chapel Nissan were able to get us in a vehicle we LOVE at a price we could afford. There was no hard-ball negotiations or haggling; we told them what we could pay and they made it happen! If you are looking for a new vehicle, stop at Wesley Chapel Nissan, first! You won’t be disappointed!

Paul DaRocha

December 08, 2017

"It was fast and friendly "

- Lilly's kids 1960

I first called before I made an appointment to speak to someone and let them know my situation, cause I was do a trade ! I was transferred to Nick Joyce, he was very informative and very professional, he also made it seem that they could help me! When my husband and I arrived we met Nick and just clicked, he has an awesome personality and very funny ! He made it possible for us to trade our 2015 car for a 2017 Nissan Rogue that we just love! I have to say that Nick was not the only one that was friendly but I We met a couple of other people and they too were very nice and friendly! I would definitely recommend that if you want to buy or trade your car! Go to Wesley chapel Nissan and ask for nick Joyce! After all Wesley Chapel Nissan was voted number 1 in the Tampa Bay Area!

Nick Joyce

December 07, 2017

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER"

- sviens

We had a wonderful experience at Nissan Wesley Chapel - Will was our salesman and he was great! He really listened to what we wanted and didn’t push us into the more expensive option, which sadly isn’t always the case at some dealers. We spent many hours at the dealership with our 5 yr old, she was bored, naturally! :) They were even great with helping her feel at home. Can’t wait to go every 5500 miles for our oil changes :) Loving our Rogue Sport! It’s been everything we needed! Thank you Nissan Wesley Chapel for finally getting me my “Mommy Car”

Will Kattaria