Wesley Chapel Nissan

Finance

May 13, 2018

"Jordan was great!"

- Ecasey0314

Jordan did a great job of listening to what I wanted and making it happen! He was understanding of my needs and wants and didn’t try to pch me out of my budget. Thanks for everything!

Ardallion Jordan

May 02, 2018

"Good No Pressure "

- Dennis

When I pulled up in the front in my 98 beat up ranger and got out in my dirty work clothes, a handful of salesman didn't even move. Then Piero came out and shook my hand and I said I need to buy a car today. 3 hours later I was going home in a new car. Had to return later to get my truck. Told him what my payment needs to be at. No pressure, no upselling. Got everything I needed and nothing more. My only complaint is that the place was super busy on a Wed night, but I wasn't lost in the shuffle. The salesman did not run off to sell another car, he stayed working with me until I left. Very happy with the overall experience.

Piero Marruffo

April 30, 2018

"My experience with Luis Lopez has been amazing !"

- thelovely

My experience with Luis was GREAT! I would definitely recommend his services and Wesley Chapel Nissan to anyone. I look forward to my next purchase.

Luis Lopez