Wesley Chapel Nissan

Wassim ElRefai

January 20, 2018

"Mr. Demontric Doddles"

- Richard Polvent

GO TO DEMONTRIC DODDLES FOR YOU NEXT CAR PURCHASE!! HE'S AN AWESOME PERSON AND CAR SALESMAN!! Was looking to purchase my first car for a few weeks now. Every other dealership I've been to has wanted a cosigner even though I have decent credit. They keep giving me the excuse that they need one because it's my first car. Well Wesley Chapel Nissan actually got the job done. From the moment I walked in the entire staff was extremely friendly to my Mother, Girlfriend & I. All three of us felt right at home and knew this is where we needed to buy my first car. I gave them all of my information and they ran a credit check. They made sure they could finance me, before getting my hopes up. Everything ended up going very smoothly. They showed me a 2015 Nissan Altima SL and I fell in love. We took it for a test drive and it confirmed my love. The car was beautiful. Fully loaded with every bell & whistle you could imagine. About 30 minutes after we got back they had me approved for the car and had me waiting to meet the finance manager. They passed me over to the finance manager to seal the deal while they detailed my new car. Overall it was a wonderful experience. Mr. Demontric Doddles was just amazing from start to finish and I strongly suggest going to him if you are looking for a new vehicle. I will definitely be buying my next car from Wesley Chapel Nissan as will my family and friends. I really couldn't have asked for a better experience. They weren't the normal shady car salesman. From start to finish everything was A+ and a painless experience. Got me a beautiful car at a good price with a ton of warranties. Thank you so much Mr. Doddles and everybody on the Wesley Chapel Nissan staff!!!

Matt Tan
Demontric Doddles

January 18, 2018

"“Excellent Car Buying Experience“"

- LuisSantanaWC

I couldn’t be happier. Troy Stevenson most knowledgeable person that I have delt with in my year of purchasing or leasing a vehicle. His patience and professionalism Compares to none, Edmund “TED” Marks young patient, easy going great personality and professional. Let me not forget Danny and AL in Finance made it easy. These 4 guys make a excellent team. My overall experience “10 STAR”. Also thank you to J. Rosario for having such great personnel.

Al Gomez
Edmund "Ted' Marks
Troy Stevenson
Other Employees : Daniel Daher 5 STAR

January 16, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- SusanD

I couldn't be happier with the experience I had this past week at this dealership. Justin in sales, Chad Wyszynski, and Danny in finance made sure I got the exact car that I wanted at the price I wanted. I love my new car!!

Justin Follano