Xclusive Auto Leasing

Leasing Specialist
Abe Pink, Sales Manager, Xclusive Auto Leasing

Abe Pink

October 19, 2017

"Professional, quick and easy experience"

- joe

I liked working with Max to find my next car, and he was really professional yet down to earth throughout the process. I think I curse a lot on the phone, but Max was unaffected by this which was a plus. 5 stars.

"Excellent service "

- Elmacho

I spent 2 exhausting weeks visiting dealerships reasearching. When i finally decided on what type of vehicle i wanted i visited sansone in NJ. What a nightmare! The sales person was terrible, verbally insulted me since he claimed the price i wanted to pay was unrealistic, then attempted to get me to purchase a sedan which was not what i needed. We negotiated and i did budge some...it wasnt enough for the salesperson so he shook my hand and told me to have a nice day he didnt want to do business with me...his last comment was i would never get his vehicle for my budget. I left the empty sales floor and proceeded home. Fustrated and tired i spoke with my wife and informed her that we might need to reconsider our options. She mentioned a friend who only dealt with Xclusive auto and highly recommended it...so i called expecting the same song and dance that i had heard from sansone and all the other dealers i visited. I spoke with max...i can not express enough how professional he was and how good the service was. With in a few minutes on the phone we had a deal...the price that i wanted to pay per month was exactly what i got....the down payment that they wanted at sansone i never paid...and was told by max that when leasing you should always do 0 down.... which saved me even more. The icing on the cake the vehicle was delivered to me. Xclusive will be the only place i will take my business to from now on. the experience was fantastic, the process was fast no haggling, professional's, and at the end of the day i felt like a customer who was cared about and was taken care of.

October 19, 2017

"Professional, knowledgeable, friendly "

- Scott

I've been dealing w car dealers for 30 yrs . Max made it no nonsense, easy and professional. It was a pleasure to get rite to the bottom line w/o haggling. Save yourself alot of headaches and go see Max you won't be sorry .

• Indoor Customer Parking