Xclusive Auto Leasing

Leasing Specialist

December 12, 2017

"Awesome "

- Tina2788

Could not have asked for a better experience. Max was awesome. He was able to find me exactly what I wanted and more. Great customer service.

December 07, 2017

"Fast and Friendly"

- George Ritorto

I went to Xclusive on a Wednesday night to hear about the deals on cars they were leasing. I was there for no more than a half hour and felt comfortable enough to go home, speak with my family, and make a decision. On Friday of that week I finalized the car I wanted with Max (who helped me the entire way through) and I had the car driven to my house on Monday of the next week. I honestly didn't think leasing a car could be this simple with such a great group of people. I would 100% recommend going to Xclusive Auto Leasing and asking for Max; I can't thank him enough.

December 06, 2017

"Nissan Sentra "

- Susan G

Awesome sales man. Was honest and told me all the deals from the start. Got me the perfect car, exactly what Iwas looking for. Pleasure doing business with him.

• Indoor Customer Parking