Criswell Chevrolet

Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Russell Carter, Sales Manager rcarter@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Russell Carter

Sales Manager rcarter@criswellauto.com
Abe El-Ghoul, New Vehicle Sales Consultant aelghoul@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Abe El-Ghoul

Emma Cook, Chevrolet Service Advisor ecook@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Emma Cook

Chevrolet Service Advisor ecook@criswellauto.com

January 21, 2017

"Great Service breeds loyal customer"

- VeeAte15

Dina and the team always takes great care of my camaro and very often in a timely fashion. Dina jz very professional yet personable and makes you feel as if you could come to her for any of your vehicle needs. The way things should be! Always a pleasure. Keep up the great work.

January 20, 2017

"Good Buying Experience at Criswell Chevrolet"

- clc22039

Our salesman, Barry Lucey, was very responsive to my request for a proposal for our Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited prior to our test drive. He answered all the questions that we had and made us feel very comfortable in our purchase decision. I would recommend dealing with Barry in the future. Greg, the Business Manager who completed the forms for purchase had me in and out in a reasonable amount of time and was very cordial. The purchase experience could not have been better.

January 13, 2017

"Criswell Chevrolet and Emma Cook are the best"

- Princess_Kitty_Pants

I have a 2008 Saturn VUE which I have serviced by Criswell Chevrolet since I moved to Maryland in 2012. I had originally bought a third party warranty that was from my original Saturn dealer in Colorado Springs, CO. The warranty company is horrible, and Emma is outstanding with doing the calls and talking to them for me. Emma takes the time to explain what is wrong with my car, and then works with me to be able to prioritize repairs and maintenance to make it convenient and affordable to me. I can't say enough good things about Emma and Criswell Chevrolet.

New 2015 Chevrolet Sonic, $18999