Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Criswell Chevrolet Info
About Criswell Chevrolet

Criswell Automotive began as a family owned Chevrolet dealership in Gaithersburg in 1972. Today, we’re still a family owned and operated business that has expanded to two locations and multiple dealerships including Chrysler, Jeep Dodge, Ram, Honda, Nissan, Fiat, Chevy Commercial Trucks and Isuzu Trucks.At Criswell, you, the customer, are our first priority. Criswell's goal is to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Our success is due to an excellent employee team that is committed to providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. We are very proud of our customer retention rate with over 70% of our customers being repeat or referral buyers. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning New vehicles, to high quality Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facilities - Criswell Auto has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Recognized as the largest General Motors dealer in the Washington and Baltimore area, Criswell Chevrolet has received the Jack Smith Leadership Award for nine consecutive years - every year the award has been in existence. Awarded to the top 100 (out of approximately 6700 GM dealers) in the United States, the ‘Dealer of the Year’ award is the highest award given by General Motors and recognizes Criswell Chevrolet for consistent leadership in sales and customer satisfaction. To find us, just look for the big American flags at Exit 10 and at Exit 13B off Route 270. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Chevrolet Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

TB
8/17/2016

"Exceeded expectations"

My wife and I had a perfect experience with Criswell Chevy and all of the employees we worked with. The sales associate, manager, and finance manager were all class acts and very helpful. We were treated well and every step of the process to leasing a new vehicle was clearly explained and the process went as smoothly as it could have. We strongly recommend Criswell Chevy and will continue working with them in the future. Great experience start to finish!

Trax16
8/14/2016

"Smooth and quick experience"

Very friendly, helpful and professional. We took in our car for service and wound up buying a new 2016 Chevy Trax instead. Good purchase for us.

Awesome experience

Esu
8/09/2016

"untrusted"

I had a trust in any cheverolet dealer. And that was the reason for me to buy a new vehicle from cheverolet. I bought a brand new 2016 model suburban. I knew 2 years or 24,000 miles (which ever comes first) oil change service is included with prices while buying a new cheverolet vehicle. But, in my case, I still don't know why that was done on me, there are only 2 oil change services included with the price I bought the vehicle while revising the documents at home. I was supposed to check each and every thing before I signed the purchasing documents, but, I didn't do that and just signed on every document trusting it is a cheverolet dealer. Its is known that buyers don't check each and every detail on documents while signing for purchasing, but untrusted dealers try to take advantage of this and cheat. .......not expected from a cheverolet dealer to do such silly things

Tom L
8/04/2016

"THE BEST NEW CAR AND CORVETTE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!"

The entire buying experience was nothing that I had experienced in the past! Abe El-Ghoul was my sale associate. Abe was a true professional from start to finish. I was never pressured in any way, he would just give me the answers to my questions and leave it at that. I drove from Hilton Head Island SC. to Criswell in Maryland because they had The Corvette I wanted at the price I was willing to pay! The day I picked up my car Abe met me at Hertz and brought me to Criswell Chevrolet. I then dealt with Steve in Finance who again was very professional and a gentleman to deal with! I would highly recommend Criswell Chevrolet to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. I just want to thank Abe and everyone at Criswell Chevrolet for my buying experience! Tom L.

Subiesoldier
8/02/2016

"Getting my dream car."

First i would like to say this was a very professional dealership. Mr. Mazen Muhtaseb was a kind and helpful man who i think really looked out for me. The whole dealership seemed kind and upstanding. I still think that they did more than i deserved to help me get the car I've always wanted. I could honestly write a essay on this dealership. There are few dealerships I would like to go back to as much as this one. I didn't have to write this review but i truly thought Mr. Mazen and the team helped me. I want to thank them again and i hope to come into contact with them again.

Mazen Muhtaseb
Dan Leithauser

meredithfamily
7/24/2016

"Absolutely Knowledgeable "

My husband and I have purchased our Suburban 2016 in February 2016 and have worked with Russell Carter - he is absolutly incredible. His knowledge and multitasking is unbelievable. He has made our Sunday afternoon purchase with two boys under 7 in tow easy and very pleasant. Chip helped us with all the finance and warranty part - he also has been very knowledgable and skilled. The greatest experience however has been just made couple days ago when our Suburban has been due for an oil change as well as check up on the air-condition on our front row seats. Thats when Emma Cook blew us away - I am not going to lie as a women it has shocked me to have an other female call me with all the mechanical facts about what has been done and what has been found and what the diagnosis was. Emma has been so pleasant at any time she answered my calls, I never had to wait more than 2 min. for her to return my call and questions. Her sweet and friendly smile and her positive nature is such a breeze of fresh air. We can't say enough how wonderful her customer service skills are as well as how knowledgeable she is about the engineering and mechanical stuff. Between Buying our car from Russell and financing with Chip and servicing with Emma - we feel like we are in the best hand ever.

Chip Bozga

Shaka
7/20/2016

"My expectations were exceeded."

I'm truly grateful for the service I receive from Dina my service rep/she has always met my expectations with professional attitude and cheerfulness/ I find these attributes refreshing/Criswell could be your auto dealer to/ I don't mind sharing.(2016 Corvette)

rook
7/14/2016

"great job! "

Quoted me an out the door price that was even better than the ePrice listed on the website and after an hour drive to the dealership the price over the phone was the price I got. Seller very knowledgable about the car. Finance also helped me save a couple hundred.

ANDREW M DAGENHART
7/13/2016

"CHIP BOZGA "

this is my 3rd car from chip in 3 years.. always a stand up person,went above and beyond each time i bought a car from him,very honest and concerned with every aspect of the deal to make sure i was happy..and made sure the vehicle was exactly what i wanted..I WOULD NOT DEAL WITH ANYONE ELSE AND WOULD FOLLOW CHIP WHERE EVER HE GOES,,,

Chip Bozga

Nader
7/10/2016

"Outstanding Service"

Mazen reflected outstanding values through great service, patience, and finding us the most suitable used car. Don was equally helpful in finding us the exceptional financing. The car has been running flawlessly for 3 months.

Mazen Muhtaseb