Criswell Chevrolet

Sales Manager rcarter@criswellauto.com
Steve Krantz, Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Steve Krantz

Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com
Mike Furman,  National Corvette Sales Consultant mfurman@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Mike Furman

National Corvette Sales Consultant mfurman@criswellauto.com
Peter Eaton, New and Pre-owned Sales Consultant peaton@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Peter Eaton

New and Pre-owned Sales Consultant peaton@criswellauto.com

May 26, 2017

"Exceptional Experience.... "

- Equinox '17

Went in to help my daughter purchase her first new car, with low expectations to find what she wanted, and within her price range. Walked out with a feeling of confidence in the overall experience. The sales rep. (Seth), was a straight shooter, the Sales Manager was upfront on my trade-in, and said he'd make the numbers work, without even seeing our trade-in. When we brought the trade-in by for a review, it came up shy of what they had originally projected, but they kept their word!! Amazing!!! They met my daughter’s overall price range, and monthly price, with no fuss/haggling/or BS.. I typically like to haggle, but this new experience was a bit nicer and I am very pleased... My daughter LOVES her new Equinox and brags about it to everyone... Thank you Criswell Chevrolet for restoring my faith in an honest deal!

Russell Carter
Seth Cook
Steve Krantz
Other Employees : Russell Carter

May 23, 2017

"EXCELLENT salesman "

- Soccer22

We went in with negative equity on our vehicle and not so good credit. Instead of pushing us away, Pete and the team did everything they could to get us in the SUV we WANTED. I'm never going to any other dealership. They will have my family's business forever.

Peter Eaton
Don Boone

May 22, 2017

"Oil leak"

- Joanna Lilley

Came in for an oil change and told representative I may have an oil leak. Dealer found oil leak as well as a coolant leak. I had to leave my car for 2 1/2 days and Criswell provided me with a loaner vehicle at no cost to me. A lot of time and labor was involved in making the repairs and I was kept informed on a daily basis. The technician as well as his manager road tested the car and it was returned good as new. I even received a free car wash. I have been going to Criswell for over 20 years and have bought all but one of my vehicles from them. I currently have a Buick Encore and return to Criswell for all of my service needs even though the Buick dealer is right down the street from me (I live 1/2 hour away from Criswell). EVERYONE I have come in contact with over the years is professional, kind and provides exemplary service. Tammy Tipton is friendly, professional and was especially accommodating to my needs and provided updates on a daily basis as well as arranging for a loaner vehicle.

Tammie Tipton