Criswell Chevrolet

Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Russell Carter, Sales Manager rcarter@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Russell Carter

Sales Manager rcarter@criswellauto.com
Abe El-Ghoul, New Vehicle Sales Consultant aelghoul@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Abe El-Ghoul

New Vehicle Sales Consultant aelghoul@criswellauto.com
Troy Yates, New Vehicle Sales Consultant tyates@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Troy Yates

New Vehicle Sales Consultant tyates@criswellauto.com
Peter Eaton, New and Pre-owned Sales Consultant peaton@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Peter Eaton

New and Pre-owned Sales Consultant peaton@criswellauto.com

March 27, 2017

"Criswell is the best!!"

- tfaust

Criswell is one of the best experiences that I have ever experienced! The sales department is spot on and the service department is attentive to my needs! Dina Bartolomeo and Lynn Smith were extremely professional regarding service and made sure that my 2017 Stingray was up to date in terms of service. They follow the excellent sales experience of Abe El-Ghoul. I have had many cars over the years but I would have to say that Criswell is far superior to the rest. I am looking forward to using Criswell in the future for all of my needs. I would recommend this organization to everyone. If I could give it 10 stars, I would do so. Go Criswell, you rock!!!

March 27, 2017

"Excellent customer service.. even for a non Chevy customer"

- TRD pro

It is a rare find to come to a dealer and have a zero pressure, pleasant experience from start to finish. The team at Criswell from top to bottom clearly understands customer service and the value of happy client. Well done .. will certainly direct any business I can their way!

March 25, 2017

"Happy Customer. Great Truck"

- Z71

Professional, pleasant, knowledgeable staff on the floor and the business office. I look forward to working with Peter and Don in the future for me and my family

New 2015 Chevrolet Sonic, $18999