Criswell Chevrolet

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Criswell Chevrolet

Criswell Chevrolet Info
About Criswell Chevrolet

Criswell Automotive began as a family owned Chevrolet dealership in Gaithersburg in 1972. Today, we’re still a family owned and operated business that has expanded to two locations and multiple dealerships including Chrysler, Jeep Dodge, Ram, Honda, Nissan, Fiat, Chevy Commercial Trucks and Isuzu Trucks.At Criswell, you, the customer, are our first priority. Criswell's goal is to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Our success is due to an excellent employee team that is committed to providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. We are very proud of our customer retention rate with over 70% of our customers being repeat or referral buyers. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning New vehicles, to high quality Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facilities - Criswell Auto has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Recognized as the largest General Motors dealer in the Washington and Baltimore area, Criswell Chevrolet has received the Jack Smith Leadership Award for nine consecutive years - every year the award has been in existence. Awarded to the top 100 (out of approximately 6700 GM dealers) in the United States, the ‘Dealer of the Year’ award is the highest award given by General Motors and recognizes Criswell Chevrolet for consistent leadership in sales and customer satisfaction. To find us, just look for the big American flags at Exit 10 and at Exit 13B off Route 270. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Kevin
1/13/2015

"Buying my Camaro SS was a great experience!"

I was very impressed with Criswell staff in general and with my salesperson (Jason Garry) in particular. Everyone there is very customer focused and take their time to make sure you are comfortable with the process finding the vehicle that fits you. Jason Garry is a walking resource for all aspects of car performance and reliability. He did research prior to my visits to make sure he covered my questions fully from previous conversations and had the cars ready for inspection and test driving. Jason is also fun to be around while you are learning about your prospective vehicle. His enthusiasm for the vehicles he is explaining is contagious and he really knows the specs and pros/cons for each model. I would highly recommend working with Jason Garry to find the car/truck for you! Jason Witte (sales manager) was also very helpful, working with my salesman and me for the absolute best price and Jackie Wells also was a pleasure to work with in finance to find the best loan and financial arrangements. I highly recommend Criswell Chevrolet!

stefany
1/12/2015

"awesome!!!"

Abe was an incredible sales person, very nice person, funny, not too pushy. I'm definitely going to advice all my family to purchase there new cars with him.

LJ_Cooper
1/12/2015

"Mike Furman and Criswell are the best!"

I took delivery of a 2015 Z06 just after the New Year. I was late getting an order in and thought I would be hundreds of cars down the list for delivery. Mike worked with me on specs and even offered a car quicker that had freed up by a customer who could not accept his ordered vehicle. But, in the end, mine came in early, in part due to Mike's counsel that ordering a manual transmission would improve the delivery position. This is my 6th Corvette and 3rd Z06 starting with a 1967 Stingray way back when. The experience could not have been more pleasant and efficient. Plus Mike keeps you informed about everything from your order status to events you might be interested in to pertinent web links. It is refreshing to do business with a true professional. I have also used Criswell for service on several cars and find them great to do business with on that level as well. Dina Bartolomeo has been super to work with on routine maintenance as well as the few unscheduled maintenance needs over the years. Couldn't be happier.

seannaes
1/11/2015

"Very Happy"

This was my first time buying a new car and I was worried about feeling "pressured" - not the case at all here. Stefan was friendly and professional, and able to answer all the questions I had. Between explaining different incentives and the features of the car, to say he went above and beyond would be an understatement. The other staff I dealt with - Jason and Swann - only added to a great experience with a friendly team. I wouldn't even be able to find any negatives in my experience with them...I am just genuinely happy that my first new car purchase went this smoothly.

Joe Moreno
1/05/2015

"Totally Happy"

I spent far too much time comparing dealerships in the area. I should have just come here in the first place. Abe was great from the start and, despite my being an Eagles fan, he gave me a great price on a brand new LTZ. I never felt like I was being manipulated like I did at every other dealership I visited, and even when it looked like I wasn't going to purchase from Criswell Abe continued providing me with great service. In fact, when I thought I was going to purchase elsewhere (only because of my very specific wants), I made a trip up to Criswell specifically to meet Abe because he had been so helpful to me and my wife. When we purchased, Jason and Steve were great as well. I never once felt the stereotypical pressure dealerships are supposed to apply, and financing was a breeze. In the end, I came back to Criswell and I'm glad I did. I'd happily recommend Abe and Criswell to any of my friends looking for a new vehicle.

bag202
1/05/2015

"Fully satisfied"

Russell and his counterparts were very friendly and concise through the whole purchasing process. There were no details left untouched and I walked out with no questions unanswered. Wish I could of got more for my trade-in, but that's the nature of the business ;)

atif
12/29/2014

"Just too busy on a rainy cold monday"

In the process of getting my second Sting ray corvette from this place this time a Z06, i wanted to sell my 2015 e-350 15 foot box truck to their department. I was cut short very aggressively by the rep " look here buddyyyyy... i am too busy" Since mark is the only one was decides if they want to buy my truck, i felt he should take note of my vin number before I make the trip, but the simple answer is "no buddyyyyy... I am too busy. Well as a business owner of a large company, I have referred dozens of my clients. Real Custmer, maybe this department can learn from their dodge department how talk to someone with respect. I bought a 2014 viper from them, and they were very helpful. Call was placed a 9:59 am, check your record

not sure call made at 9:59am

atif responded to this review

December 29, 2014

Thank you for the response, I already have made a deal with a local dealer for the truck. Lindsey chevy would be happy to sell me their stingray z06.

DJ Z06
12/20/2014

"Awesome Car Buying Experience"

Mike Furman and Criswell Chevrolet made my new Corvette Z06 experience incredible. From ordering, purchasing, and delivering at the National Corvette Museum, Mike kept me up to speed every step of the way - no stress and hassle-free car buying experience. Mike is THE EXPERT on Corvettes and can put you in the exact car that you want. I have known Mike for 15 years and have bought 2 Corvettes from him. I would never buy a new Corvette or Chevrolet from anyone else.

arcticblast
12/19/2014

"completely unexpected"

I knew of Mike Furman's reputation for excellent customer service, knowledge, and history with Corvettes due to posts on the Corvette Forum. I finally met Mike at a Corvette Forum Dinner during a National Corvette Museum Bash. Have you ever met someone before that gave you the feeling that they are really "good people"? That's the impression I had after meeting Mike. When I ordered my 2015 Corvette Z06, Criswell Chevrolet had the allocation and Mike could get what I wanted fast. It just so happened that Mike had a similar Z06 order in for himself at the same time. The unexpected part of my buying experience was the friendship that I developed with Mike while waiting on the build and delivery of my new Z06. We had lots of laughs and fun during the whole process. While Mike kept me well informed about my order and delivered the exceptional service for which he is known, he would also occasionally call or text just to keep in touch or chat. The service after the sale has been tremendous, also. I would recommend Mike Furman and Criswell Chevrolet to anyone looking to buy a new Corvette.

Howard
12/18/2014

"Abe is excellent"

Abe sold us our new Suburban. He was knowledgeable, efficient, and fair. He stayed with us for what felt like hours while we familiarized ourselves with the car's systems. He even programmed our radio! We highly recommend Abe.

Reviews of Jackie Wells