Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Criswell Chevrolet Info
About Criswell Chevrolet

Criswell Automotive began as a family owned Chevrolet dealership in Gaithersburg in 1972. Today, we’re still a family owned and operated business that has expanded to two locations and multiple dealerships including Chrysler, Jeep Dodge, Ram, Honda, Nissan, Fiat, Chevy Commercial Trucks and Isuzu Trucks.At Criswell, you, the customer, are our first priority. Criswell's goal is to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Our success is due to an excellent employee team that is committed to providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. We are very proud of our customer retention rate with over 70% of our customers being repeat or referral buyers. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning New vehicles, to high quality Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facilities - Criswell Auto has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Recognized as the largest General Motors dealer in the Washington and Baltimore area, Criswell Chevrolet has received the Jack Smith Leadership Award for nine consecutive years - every year the award has been in existence. Awarded to the top 100 (out of approximately 6700 GM dealers) in the United States, the ‘Dealer of the Year’ award is the highest award given by General Motors and recognizes Criswell Chevrolet for consistent leadership in sales and customer satisfaction. To find us, just look for the big American flags at Exit 10 and at Exit 13B off Route 270. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Chevrolet Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

camaross16
6/19/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service/Experience"

I really had a great experience during my visit at Criswell Chevy in Gaithersburg, MD. The staff (Russell, Troy and Jackie) were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their vehicle product lines, service warranties, and vehicle care products. Customer service was "outstanding". This really made my purchase experience a smooth transition from beginning to end. Thanks again to the Criswell Team! Semper Fi! Stevie Moore

RickinVa
6/17/2016

"Intregrity"

Auto sales porfessionals have an unfair reputation when it comes to integrity. Russell is an an honest, straightforward pro who will not waste your time and will listen to you. He helped me with my first lease. His associates are equally impressive. The entire store and service area is immaculate, and the collection of awards encased in glass is remarkable. Very happy I found Russell and Crissell in my search for a new ride

Ester
6/17/2016

"Vehicle Purchase"

The individuals at Criswell Chevrolet were very professional, knowledgeable and provided a no haggling price immediately. The total time from test driving to purchasing our vehicle was less then three hours, that's fantastic. I will definitely buy my next vehicle through this dealership.

Jalisababyyyy16
6/09/2016

"Car recall performed"

First and foremost Lynn is amazing, sweet and so patient! I felt taken care of. Dave is great! He was knowledgeable, professional, kind, provided excellent customer service but more importantly, he was funny. Everyone there was cool, professional and EVERYONE knew what they were talking about. Which is rare in the work place. Awesome place, awesome service!

Dave

Carbuyer
6/09/2016

"New car purchase"

Pretty much a painless buying process! Highly recommend this dealership. Bought this car from out of state, and everyone I dealt with was top notch! Russell was awesome to work with!

Belinda D
6/08/2016

"Satisfied and happy customer "

This dealership was exceptional, and our sales consultant, Mazen Muhtaseb, was excellent. He provided the best car buying experience we've had. Don Boone was also quite awesome. Though we came quite a long way to buy oir new vehicle, we would come here again. Great job!

mdolce
5/31/2016

"Great Experience End-to-End"

What a great experience from Mike @ Criswell. Mike knows how customers want to interact with and buy vehicles. Initial dialogue was all web & email based...which for me was needed based on my work schedule and location (the entire deal was long distance). Mike is super knowledgeable and generous with his time.

Go Green
5/26/2016

"Great guy to work with on your next car"

It was a an awesome experience working with Scott on our Spark EV. Already considering to work with him on our next minivan purchase. Hope everything works well on this deal as well. I would highly recommend you to talk to Scott before you see your car. All the best with your next dream car.

Ados
5/18/2016

"Remember to get everything you paid for before leaving lot"

Purchased an 09 chevy tahoe. Waited for a week in order to be able to get the car. They did a good job with reconditioning the vehicle. However, on delievery date i was told that one of the keys w/ remote were missing and that they would find it. I was told that if they did not find the key, that they would get a new remote/key and replace it for me. It has been now a couple of weeks since i purchased it. I have not gotten a key and i get no response from sales manager. Alex

cwbromell
5/12/2016

"Exceptional Service"

- I was set on buying the exact car I wanted. I hit up many different dealerships, talked to a whole bunch of salesmen. Criswell Chevrolet's (I personally had Russell Carter) attentiveness, willingness to help, and confidence to beat out the competition was what drew me to take the hour long drive and take a look around. - I knew the car I wanted, I did my research, I shopped around....I was armed and ready to haggle with Criswell (as I had done with every other dealer). So it was kind of disarmed, when the price they gave me, was below what I had expected. I like to know every detail and know where every cent is going, and I appreciate the transparency they provided throughout the whole process. In fact, about 5 weeks after we had agreed on a price (I ordered a car from the factory, which takes ~8 weeks), Russell contacted letting me know that he found a rebate that had come up, that he could apply to my purchase, saving me another large chunk of money. - Ordering a custom built car was also an enjoyable process. The effort they put into my ordering process was exceptional. I wanted a car...they let me drive one. I didn't know what a certain rim looked like, or a specific color looked like on the car....they pulled one up. They showed me every feature I wanted to see, explained what I could and couldn't do after the purchase. It was very informative and helped me build my dream car. - While the 8 week wait was long (the time for the car to be factory built and shipped to the dealership), I felt like I was always in the loop. I was always updated, and my inquiries were quickly answered...even when Russell was off the clock. One specific thing that stood out to me as especially impressive was when I called for Russell and he wasn't in the shop, I was transferred over to another rep, Jake. I'd never talked with, interacted with, or even met Jake....but he knew everything about my situation, my order, and I was able to seamlessly work with him. This let me know that they were taking care of me behind the scenes. - Overall, this has been a very good experience. If you're shopping around and doing your homework, I'd suggest you do yourself a favor and at least give them a call.

Jake Bates