Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Criswell Chevrolet Info
About Criswell Chevrolet

Criswell Automotive began as a family owned Chevrolet dealership in Gaithersburg in 1972. Today, we’re still a family owned and operated business that has expanded to two locations and multiple dealerships including Chrysler, Jeep Dodge, Ram, Honda, Nissan, Fiat, Chevy Commercial Trucks and Isuzu Trucks.At Criswell, you, the customer, are our first priority. Criswell's goal is to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Our success is due to an excellent employee team that is committed to providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. We are very proud of our customer retention rate with over 70% of our customers being repeat or referral buyers. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning New vehicles, to high quality Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facilities - Criswell Auto has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Recognized as the largest General Motors dealer in the Washington and Baltimore area, Criswell Chevrolet has received the Jack Smith Leadership Award for nine consecutive years - every year the award has been in existence. Awarded to the top 100 (out of approximately 6700 GM dealers) in the United States, the ‘Dealer of the Year’ award is the highest award given by General Motors and recognizes Criswell Chevrolet for consistent leadership in sales and customer satisfaction. To find us, just look for the big American flags at Exit 10 and at Exit 13B off Route 270. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Chevrolet Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

drexelguy264
4/08/2015

"Bought a new Vette"

Had a great experience working with Russ to buy a new-ish 2015 Corvette. It was my first time buying a car this expensive and I also was queasy about buying one with a manual transmission for use in DC traffic. He let me test drive it in a parking lot until I was sure that it was the right car for me and I ended up purchasing it. Would definitely come back here for service or to purchase another vehicle. It was probably the best dealer experience of my life. Jackie in finance was also great to work with and also got me a better rate than Pentagon Federal (which I didn't know was even possible)

MikeyTX
4/08/2015

"Mike Furman and Criswell Chevy .................. Top Notch "

Drove all the way from Dallas, TX to make the trade for my new 2015 Corvette. Mike Furman made the deal go so smoothly and Sam Hicks in f & i tied up the loose ends. Whole process took less than 3 hrs including the paperwork. 2 hours of that was waiting for my bank to wire the purchase funds ........ Go Figure ;-) I'll be back out next March to buy my wife's new car from Mike. Well worth the drive. The money saved will pay for the vacation to D C.

Gabe
4/06/2015

"Internet help - superb"

I am shopping ... and went to the Criswell website - where I found a car and color I am seeking. Gene was my internet chat salesperson. He was polite, helpful, and spent considerable time and research to get me specific information. He was not available when I could come in ... and he graciously connected me to a different salesperson (Stefan K. - who also contacted me within minutes!) and then Gene sent a follow-up wishing me a successful visit and providing me with the sales managers name. Great service ... I am looking forward to going in for my appt.

dcarter
3/30/2015

"Outstanding experience!"

I am a very busy professional and my time is my most valued commodity. Rich Beckett made the whole process quick and painless. It is hands down the easiest car buying experience I have ever had and I would not hesitate to send others to this dealer and to see Rich. The way he tried to take care of as much as he could before I came back for the test drive made closing the deal a cinch. His customer service skills are top notch and I really appreciate him getting me in and out of the dealership.

amlong
3/26/2015

"Bait & Switch Pricing"

The internet advertised prices are what brought us to Criswell; however after realizing the prices include rebates that most people don't qualify for, I was ready to leave. From that point on, it was the typical, dreaded car-buying experience -- haggling, back and forth, drawn out negotiations. After we expressed distaste with the pricing strategy and said we wanted to look at a different model of vehicle, the sales rep, Joey, seemed annoyed and couldn't locate the one vehicle in the next level down trim model (the cheaper one). I was perplexed, to say the least, that on such a large lot they only had one LS model and he couldn't even locate it! When they low-balled our trade by about $2,000, Joey recommended we go to CarMax. Miraculously, when we decided to buy there, they gave us what we wanted for the trade. We ultimately bought the mid-level model at more than we really wanted to pay. In the finance office, things were no better. Although the rep was pretty quick, since we were in a time crunch, nothing was transparent and I found out, after the fact, that we didn't get the lowest rate possible even though I mentioned an employee rate with a particular bank. We were not given the employee rate. My credit score is high enough to qualify for any rate (I just got a 0% special with Toyota yesterday), so that was not the issue. The whole experience just seemed shady. After receiving an email from the GM requesting feedback, if we couldn't rate our experience as "completely satisfied", I responded and explained why we were not completely satisfied. The response from the GM was quite lacking. He explained that all dealers in the area price that way, and cited specific competitive dealers. A quick internet search showed those dealers' prices to be in line with MSRP so it doesn't look like they implore the same pricing strategy. In fact, I purchased a new vehicle from one of the competitors he mentioned 3 years ago, and did not experience the bait & switch pricing. All in all, I would absolutely not recommend this dealer to anyone! I regret the fact that we bought from them.

BrittnyA89
2/26/2015

"Awesome Friendly staff!"

I Was just in this past Tuesday to drop of my 2008 Dodge Magnum to be repaired. Upon arriving I was greeted by multiple staff members and was assisted right away. They helped me fill out the paperwork and gave me all the details on what to expect. Once finished at the service center they shuttled me to the nearest enterprise location so that I could pick up my rental. The gentleman driving the shuttle was such a sweet older gentleman, he opened the doors for me upon entering and exiting the van and chatted with us as we drove, chivalry is not dead! I would recommend The Gaithersburg Criswell location again and again. Thank you for all your help!

Janice Sierra
2/03/2015

"Wonderful first car buying experience!"

My fiance and I just had our first car buying experience at Criswell Chevrolet and could not be more thrilled with the service and care we recieved. Being our first time, we were understandably nervous and apprehensive, but Chip Bozga, our salesman, put us at ease with his friendly, open demeanor. He was patient with us with our questions and really listened to us. We never once felt like he was trying to "upsell" or sell us a vehicle that wouldn't work for our needs. We ended up test driving and ultimately buying a 2014 Chevy Spark that we are in love with. It fit every single one of our guidelines, and Chip was very patient as we called other dealerships to explore our options. In the end, we drove away in the Spark and couldn't be happier. The smile he gave us as we left was so sincere - it's not often you feel that a salesperson is truly satisfied with selling you what will best fit your needs, but we really got that vibe from Chip. We are so thrilled our first car buying experience went so smoothly! Rob in the finance department was also awesome. Overall, highly recommend Criswell Chevrolet!

Kevin
1/13/2015

"Buying my Camaro SS was a great experience!"

I was very impressed with Criswell staff in general and with my salesperson (Jason Garry) in particular. Everyone there is very customer focused and take their time to make sure you are comfortable with the process finding the vehicle that fits you. Jason Garry is a walking resource for all aspects of car performance and reliability. He did research prior to my visits to make sure he covered my questions fully from previous conversations and had the cars ready for inspection and test driving. Jason is also fun to be around while you are learning about your prospective vehicle. His enthusiasm for the vehicles he is explaining is contagious and he really knows the specs and pros/cons for each model. I would highly recommend working with Jason Garry to find the car/truck for you! Jason Witte (sales manager) was also very helpful, working with my salesman and me for the absolute best price and Jackie Wells also was a pleasure to work with in finance to find the best loan and financial arrangements. I highly recommend Criswell Chevrolet!

stefany
1/12/2015

"awesome!!!"

Abe was an incredible sales person, very nice person, funny, not too pushy. I'm definitely going to advice all my family to purchase there new cars with him.

LJ_Cooper
1/12/2015

"Mike Furman and Criswell are the best!"

I took delivery of a 2015 Z06 just after the New Year. I was late getting an order in and thought I would be hundreds of cars down the list for delivery. Mike worked with me on specs and even offered a car quicker that had freed up by a customer who could not accept his ordered vehicle. But, in the end, mine came in early, in part due to Mike's counsel that ordering a manual transmission would improve the delivery position. This is my 6th Corvette and 3rd Z06 starting with a 1967 Stingray way back when. The experience could not have been more pleasant and efficient. Plus Mike keeps you informed about everything from your order status to events you might be interested in to pertinent web links. It is refreshing to do business with a true professional. I have also used Criswell for service on several cars and find them great to do business with on that level as well. Dina Bartolomeo has been super to work with on routine maintenance as well as the few unscheduled maintenance needs over the years. Couldn't be happier.

Reviews of Mike Furman