Criswell Chevrolet

Sales Manager rcarter@criswellauto.com
Abe El-Ghoul, New & Used Performance Vehicle Pro, Criswell Chevrolet

Abe El-Ghoul

New & Used Performance Vehicle Pro
Joey Ryall, New Vehicle Sales Consultant jryall@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Joey Ryall

New Vehicle Sales Consultant jryall@criswellauto.com
Jason Witte, General Sales Manager jwitte@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Jason Witte

General Sales Manager jwitte@criswellauto.com

April 26, 2017

"Awesome Experience "

- Calvin217

I had a really good purchase experience at Criswell Chevrolet in Gaithersburg. Russell Carter made sure that my trade in and my purchase were up to my expectations and the overall experience was very positive. I will definitely shop with them again.

April 25, 2017

"The very best dealership in this region!"

- chevlady

I came to Criswell after several negative experiences with other dealerships in our area, while shopping for a new car. I met with Russell and I was immediately impressed with how I was treated. There was no pressure or sales pitch. He listened to my needs and goals and we actually discussed how to meet them! I am on my second car with Criswell. The service is impeccable and the staff is always kind and patient and most of all...they listen. I will continue to be a loyal customer of Criswell and refer everyone I know to them. My Chevy Cruise is a great car. I love to drive and this car is responsive and great on gas, it's a joy to drive. I would love to get another one! They just keep getting better. Thank you Criswell for all your great customer service and products.

April 25, 2017

"Great service from the sales right through to financing"

- ats2811

Peter Eaton is a top notch salesman whom I have purchase 3 Corvettes with. I would recommend him to anyone in the market for any used car being sold by Criswell

New 2015 Chevrolet Sonic, $17999