Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878

Russell Carter, Sales Manager rcarter@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Russell Carter

Sales Manager rcarter@criswellauto.com
Seth Cook, New Vehicle Sales Consultant scook@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

New Vehicle Sales Consultant scook@criswellauto.com
Steve Krantz, Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Steve Krantz

Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com
Abe El-Ghoul, New & Used Performance Vehicle Pro, Criswell Chevrolet

Abe El-Ghoul

New & Used Performance Vehicle Pro

July 26, 2017

"They really earned my busniess! "

- jessenw1

I have had more then a great experience. When I say the earned my business, they truly did. Was very low pressure from the start. Seth, the salesmen I worked with was very formative, he knew what he was talking about. Jason the Sales Manager has a passion for people and it showed. They helped me customize the perfect truck that fit my needs and more. Steve in finance was very helpful about packages I needed, and packages I didn't need .They beat other dealers price by a big margin! Overall, very pleased and will be a return customer for sure!

Jason Witte
Steve Krantz

July 26, 2017

"Attentive and timely service"

- Electric Bob

I appreciated the manner in which Juan Parada at Criswell handled my recent service and answered my questions about services and warrantees on my Volt. He was thorough and friendly and provided all the information I needed. Working with Criswell starting with the purchase of my Volt has been very positive.

JJ Parada

July 05, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Calvin217

I came to Criswell to purchase a new car. They were able to give a great deal on my trade-in and my purchase. I experienced great Customer service and felt really good about the purchase of my new car. I will purchase from them again.

Russell Carter