Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Criswell Chevrolet Info
About Criswell Chevrolet

Criswell Automotive began as a family owned Chevrolet dealership in Gaithersburg in 1972. Today, we’re still a family owned and operated business that has expanded to two locations and multiple dealerships including Chrysler, Jeep Dodge, Ram, Honda, Nissan, Fiat, Chevy Commercial Trucks and Isuzu Trucks.At Criswell, you, the customer, are our first priority. Criswell's goal is to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Our success is due to an excellent employee team that is committed to providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. We are very proud of our customer retention rate with over 70% of our customers being repeat or referral buyers. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning New vehicles, to high quality Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facilities - Criswell Auto has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Recognized as the largest General Motors dealer in the Washington and Baltimore area, Criswell Chevrolet has received the Jack Smith Leadership Award for nine consecutive years - every year the award has been in existence. Awarded to the top 100 (out of approximately 6700 GM dealers) in the United States, the ‘Dealer of the Year’ award is the highest award given by General Motors and recognizes Criswell Chevrolet for consistent leadership in sales and customer satisfaction. To find us, just look for the big American flags at Exit 10 and at Exit 13B off Route 270. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Chevrolet Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

dlafountain
5/24/2015

"honest and easy to work with"

I have purchased a number of vehicles from this dealership and have always worked with Russell. I have found him to be honest and a good partner in the car buying process. Most recently we moved from the MoCo area to VA and tried working with a few dealers there. My experience with them was less than satisfactory as they played the typical 'I have to go back to talk to my manager" games and not honoring prices we had agreed on in advance. I called Russell the next day and we were able to work out a deal on the same vehicle in a few hours. I would rather make the 45 min drive and deal with someone I know I can trust. I highly recommend both Russell and Criswell.

bnewcomer
5/15/2015

"Excellent Dealership"

I dealt with Peter Eaton. He forwarded a credit application, researched my trade vehicle, and had all of the forms ready upon my arrival. I have purchased vehicles since 1977, this was the MOST pleasant and well organized process I have ever experienced. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I am aquainted with who may be looking for a vehicle.

LAS4468
5/15/2015

"SERVICE SATISFACTION"

I purchased my 2015 Chevy Cruze from Richard Beckett and he was on point. Honestly, I had a horrible experience when I purchased my 2012 Chevy Cruze so I decided to trade it in using Richard. As many questions as I had, he had the answer. He also put me in a car that I wasn't even expecting to purchase but he had a wonderful deal I couldn't refuse. If there is anyone that can work with you in an honest manner, please give Richard a call. Now, I'm about to contact Richard for a coworker that is looking to purchase a Dodge Dart. Great job Richard!!! Although I purchased my car without financing, I worked with Don Boone who worked all of my paperwork. Kudos to Mr. Boone for his patience since he worked with my in 2012 during that horrible experience. He stepped up and made the purchase smooth!

Kira Elyse
5/13/2015

"Wonderful"

I could not be happier with my experience! Peter Eaton helped me get the car I wanted with no problems or pressure at all. And Steve Krantz really helped me with the financial part of it. My first car buying experience could not have gone any better. I felt 100% trustworthy with them!

Michael & Suzanne
5/05/2015

"Smooth Sailing"

We contacted Russell inquiring about a 2015 Suburban on his lot that we were interested in and if he could match our price for one that we ordered through a different dealer. We did not want to get into a haggling contest since Criswell was 2.5 hours away from us and wanted to nail the price down before we took the ride. Within minutes Russel confirmed he could match the price so we headed out to see the vehicle. When we arrived the vehicle was ready and Russel was available immediately to start the paperwork and take us for a test drive. Before we knew it we were talking to Jackie Wells doing the final details with the paperwork so we could get on the road. Russell sent us on our way with a smile, a hand shake and a brand new Suburban. What a great experience! Michael & Suzanne

Potp2016
5/04/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Mike really helped me in a bind. I was hit by a drunk driver and destroyed my 2013 Camaro. Mike was able to help me find a brand new car that fit my budget and had all the features I was interested in. Mike and the dealership did a fantastic job with my situation and truly helped me out.

Rick
4/30/2015

"First class salesman on my 2015 Stingray"

I had never ordered a car before and called Mike on the phone. In less than 15 minutes my order was placed and he said that my car would probably be delivered within 7 weeks, Well 5 weeks later my car was at the dealership. I recommend him for anyone looking to buy a new Corvette. He has plenty of allocation and really understands the ordering process and has a lot of passion for the car. Jackie made the financing experience easy with no pressure.

parkranch
4/30/2015

"100% GREAT person to deal with and I appreciate it very much"

I went thru five, yes FIVE other dealerships trying to get an allotment for a 2015 Corvette and wasted six weeks in the process. I was lucky to find Mike and he personally called me after five days to inform me that the order was accepted and my new Corvette was in the process of assembly. If your looking for a great person to deal with, then stop wasting your time and call Mike Furman. Even though I am in Texas, Mike and Jackie made the buying process very easy!

NewCorvetteGuy
4/30/2015

"Bought a 2015 Z51 Corvette - great experience!"

Mike is awesome. Provided all the information I needed to make the purchase go smoothly and simply. I truly appreciate his honest, hard-working and straightforward style. He's clearly a car enthusiast and I really look forward to his news bulletins on the latest Corvette information. I'd absolutely buy from him again!

cars&bars
4/22/2015

"Excellent job"

I've had my car serviced at criswell several times and the one thing I can count on is excellent customer service from Nick Chapman. He is very helpful, knowledgeable, and keeps you informed throughout the entire process. When something goes wrong with your car it is nice to have a place you can count on.

Reviews of Jackie Wells