Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Criswell Chevrolet Info
About Criswell Chevrolet

Criswell Automotive began as a family owned Chevrolet dealership in Gaithersburg in 1972. Today, we’re still a family owned and operated business that has expanded to two locations and multiple dealerships including Chrysler, Jeep Dodge, Ram, Honda, Nissan, Fiat, Chevy Commercial Trucks and Isuzu Trucks.At Criswell, you, the customer, are our first priority. Criswell's goal is to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Our success is due to an excellent employee team that is committed to providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. We are very proud of our customer retention rate with over 70% of our customers being repeat or referral buyers. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning New vehicles, to high quality Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facilities - Criswell Auto has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Recognized as the largest General Motors dealer in the Washington and Baltimore area, Criswell Chevrolet has received the Jack Smith Leadership Award for nine consecutive years - every year the award has been in existence. Awarded to the top 100 (out of approximately 6700 GM dealers) in the United States, the ‘Dealer of the Year’ award is the highest award given by General Motors and recognizes Criswell Chevrolet for consistent leadership in sales and customer satisfaction. To find us, just look for the big American flags at Exit 10 and at Exit 13B off Route 270. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Chevrolet Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

gregd7
7/30/2015

"Mike Furman is the best around"

Whenever I need a Chevy Mike Furman is the go to guy. His customer service and care is by far the best. As long as he is working there I will be buying from him! Greg

rmorin49
7/30/2015

"A Truly Pleasant Experience"

Buying a car can be stressful and buying your first Corvette can be a nightmare. Mike Furman and the folks at Criswell Chevrolet made this a very pleasant experience. Mike, in particular, is absolutely phenomenal. He is a true professional and I can't over emphasize how nice it was to deal with a sales person who knows his business and speaks the truth. I highly recommend Mike and Criswell Chevrolet!

My Jet
7/30/2015

"Beat Car Buying Experience"

Mike and Jackie made the my purchase of my first Corvette a breeze. Mike expertly explained the ordering process; kept me informed during my wait and provided a good explaination of the operating procedures for my Corvette. Jackie clearly explained the finance portion of my lease. Mike and Jackie are professional the friendly. They are wonderful people to work with.

RJ3
7/08/2015

"As always a perfect purchase "

Mike has always been professional, courteous, and makes everything very easy. I have purchased two stingrays from him in nine months., and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase a vehicle from anyone else. I've experienced a lot of others dealerships/salesmans in the past and none of them have the proficiency of Mike and Criswell.

jdnZ06
7/02/2015

"Z06 from Mike and Criswell"

Mike and the Criswell team provided me and my wife one of the very best purchase experiences to date. You almost forget about buying the vehicle, because Mike makes you feel like you're catching up with a friend. Nice place to buy a car!

TTTandLisa
7/01/2015

"Peter Eaton "

Peter Eaton understands, respects and helps his customers with all the details for buying a car/truck! We have bought several cars/trucks directly from him. He always seems to make it happen! In fact, the entire Team..(to name a few during this last purchase) .Peter, Gene and Don are totally AWESOME! Thank you!

debo5
6/30/2015

"Great place to shop"

Chip Bozga was extremely helpful from the very beginning, made the whole process a breeze. I'd recommend him and Criswell to anyone in the market for a new/used car.

pptw2009
6/25/2015

"Brought a Stingray from Mike Furman"

Mike Furman have high reputation nationwide and in the corvette community, for many years he helped many customers to buy cars, since the reviews are great we gave Mike a try. He is honest, answered our question fast and in detail, sell us the things we want, and can get many great spec while others don't because it is corvette. He helped us to close the deal quick, organized the trucking for shipping the car,and he worked with Steve in finance to get us a great interested rate that even better than we trying to get it ourselves. We are completely satisfy and would recommend Mike Furman when buying a corvette.

biogazardbinkie
6/17/2015

"These guys make moves for you."

These guys went way above my expectations and made my year. They met with my budget and gave me a grate rate. I would recommend anyone looking for a new car to check these guys out, I regret not coming here sooner.

RichardK
6/13/2015

"Great car, great deal, top-notch customer service!"

My wife and I worked with Russel Carter, who was nothing short of amazing. As a first-time leaser, I was very nervous, and had reservations about leasing altogether. Russel clearly and concisely outlined the pros and cons of leasing, and truly helped us understand how it was in our financial best-interest, helping us every step of the way to acquire a fantastic 2015 Equinox! We couldn't be happier, and fully intend to return to Russel at Criswell Chevrolet when our lease is up for an upgrade!

Reviews of Mike Furman