Criswell Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Criswell Chevrolet

Criswell Chevrolet Info
About Criswell Chevrolet

Criswell Automotive began as a family owned Chevrolet dealership in Gaithersburg in 1972. Today, we’re still a family owned and operated business that has expanded to two locations and multiple dealerships including Chrysler, Jeep Dodge, Ram, Honda, Nissan, Fiat, Chevy Commercial Trucks and Isuzu Trucks.At Criswell, you, the customer, are our first priority. Criswell's goal is to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Our success is due to an excellent employee team that is committed to providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. We are very proud of our customer retention rate with over 70% of our customers being repeat or referral buyers. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning New vehicles, to high quality Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facilities - Criswell Auto has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Recognized as the largest General Motors dealer in the Washington and Baltimore area, Criswell Chevrolet has received the Jack Smith Leadership Award for nine consecutive years - every year the award has been in existence. Awarded to the top 100 (out of approximately 6700 GM dealers) in the United States, the ‘Dealer of the Year’ award is the highest award given by General Motors and recognizes Criswell Chevrolet for consistent leadership in sales and customer satisfaction. To find us, just look for the big American flags at Exit 10 and at Exit 13B off Route 270. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Chevrolet

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"From the initial visit to the final sale, Jovan was..."

From the initial visit to the final sale, Jovan was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. He was generous with his time and very courteous with us. Many thanks, Jovan!

"Stefan was great to work with!"

We purchased a new Volt from Stefan at Criswell. Stefan was great to work with and answered all our questions with ease. Our paperwork was processed quickly and we were in and out in record time. Stefan took the time to make sure were comfortable with the car and gave us pointers to get the most out of our Volt. We love our new car and appreciate the personalized service we received from the entire Criswell team.

"A Real Car Buying Pleasure"

I must say this was the best car buying experience in the 25 years I have been buying cars. There was no pressure, everything was upfront and I could not have asked for a better overall experience. RIchard Beckett was outstanding in every way and Don Boone in finance really knows his stuff. Everyone in the dealership was friendly and professional. The dealership also has a very large selection of certified used cars at reasonable prices. I will definitely return to Crisswell for my next car purchase!

"2015 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ"

It was a great experience!! Mike Furman made purchasing a car fun! He was knowledgeable and helpful. Mike works with you through the whole process!

"2015 Impala Purchase"

Our experience with Dan was great. We called on a Saturday morning, spoke with Dan and told him that we would like to see two specific cars that they had on the lot. We arrived within an hour of our call and both cars were ready for us to review. It was raining and he pulled them under cover so that we could review all of the details and then take them out for a test drive. While we were out on our test drives he had our vehicle appraised. Upon completion of the test drives he was ready price either car or both and had our appraisal ready for our review. After reviewing the numbers we knew it was a very fair deal and opted to "sleep on it". We did not receive the pushy hard sale you would ultimately expect at that point, but received a respectful ok-let me know what we can do for you. That was ultimately what helped sell the car to us. I followed up with him later that afternoon and just confirmed numbers with him, my husband and I both talked it through and we were ready to make a decision by Monday-Dan followed up with us on Monday-we agreed on all details and pricing and went in on Friday to complete the transaction. Everyone we encountered within this process was friendly and very helpful. We would definitely recommend Dan and Criswell Chevrolet to our friends and family.

"New vehicles sales consultant"

John is very nice, friendly and courteous. He worked hard to follow up made sure to help me. He is a true gentleman and even offered me an umbrella if it started to rain. He went out of his way to resolve any issues that came up for us.

John Hopper

"Great experience"

Abe was truly wonderful. He really helped walk me through each step of the car buying process, ensuring I was comfortable. I appreciated that he was patient and informed. He even helped me set the car up after it was purchased. I would highly reccomended him.

"Purchasing a vehicle has never been so easy!"

I am a straight to the point guy. I do my research prior to going to a car dealer. When I go to the dealer I know what I want and I prefer to go straight to the point. I don't want to deal with a lot of hullabaloo and forcing me to buy a car I do not want in the first place. I always perceived that buying a vehicle was a lengthy process where the salesperson will bargain with me and push me to purchase a vehicle. I t was different with Dan. He knew what I wanted and got everything ready for me in no time. We did not go around in circles. He was still able to be complete and thorough with the short amount of time I spent at the dealership. Really great experience! For me, Criswell Chevrolet is number one!

"GREAT"

This dealership was excellent. Abe was very helpful and informative without being pushy. There was much less pressure to commit before we were ready than we were expecting. Will be recommending my friends looking for a car to visit Abe.

"Very Satisfied"

Abe El-Ghoul was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was able to answer my many questions about the New Chevy Cruze I purchased and was obviously very knowledgeable about not only the brand, but of the industry as well. I felt like I was in expert hands and know that I received excellent care!

Reviews of Abe El-Ghoul