Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Criswell Chevrolet Info
About Criswell Chevrolet

Criswell Automotive began as a family owned Chevrolet dealership in Gaithersburg in 1972. Today, we’re still a family owned and operated business that has expanded to two locations and multiple dealerships including Chrysler, Jeep Dodge, Ram, Honda, Nissan, Fiat, Chevy Commercial Trucks and Isuzu Trucks.At Criswell, you, the customer, are our first priority. Criswell's goal is to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Our success is due to an excellent employee team that is committed to providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. We are very proud of our customer retention rate with over 70% of our customers being repeat or referral buyers. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning New vehicles, to high quality Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facilities - Criswell Auto has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Recognized as the largest General Motors dealer in the Washington and Baltimore area, Criswell Chevrolet has received the Jack Smith Leadership Award for nine consecutive years - every year the award has been in existence. Awarded to the top 100 (out of approximately 6700 GM dealers) in the United States, the ‘Dealer of the Year’ award is the highest award given by General Motors and recognizes Criswell Chevrolet for consistent leadership in sales and customer satisfaction. To find us, just look for the big American flags at Exit 10 and at Exit 13B off Route 270. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Chevrolet Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

meredithfamily
7/24/2016

"Absolutely Knowledgeable "

My husband and I have purchased our Suburban 2016 in February 2016 and have worked with Russell Carter - he is absolutly incredible. His knowledge and multitasking is unbelievable. He has made our Sunday afternoon purchase with two boys under 7 in tow easy and very pleasant. Chip helped us with all the finance and warranty part - he also has been very knowledgable and skilled. The greatest experience however has been just made couple days ago when our Suburban has been due for an oil change as well as check up on the air-condition on our front row seats. Thats when Emma Cook blew us away - I am not going to lie as a women it has shocked me to have an other female call me with all the mechanical facts about what has been done and what has been found and what the diagnosis was. Emma has been so pleasant at any time she answered my calls, I never had to wait more than 2 min. for her to return my call and questions. Her sweet and friendly smile and her positive nature is such a breeze of fresh air. We can't say enough how wonderful her customer service skills are as well as how knowledgeable she is about the engineering and mechanical stuff. Between Buying our car from Russell and financing with Chip and servicing with Emma - we feel like we are in the best hand ever.

Shaka
7/20/2016

"My expectations were exceeded."

I'm truly grateful for the service I receive from Dina my service rep/she has always met my expectations with professional attitude and cheerfulness/ I find these attributes refreshing/Criswell could be your auto dealer to/ I don't mind sharing.(2016 Corvette)

rook
7/14/2016

"great job! "

Quoted me an out the door price that was even better than the ePrice listed on the website and after an hour drive to the dealership the price over the phone was the price I got. Seller very knowledgable about the car. Finance also helped me save a couple hundred.

ANDREW M DAGENHART
7/13/2016

"CHIP BOZGA "

this is my 3rd car from chip in 3 years.. always a stand up person,went above and beyond each time i bought a car from him,very honest and concerned with every aspect of the deal to make sure i was happy..and made sure the vehicle was exactly what i wanted..I WOULD NOT DEAL WITH ANYONE ELSE AND WOULD FOLLOW CHIP WHERE EVER HE GOES,,,

Nader
7/10/2016

"Outstanding Service"

Mazen reflected outstanding values through great service, patience, and finding us the most suitable used car. Don was equally helpful in finding us the exceptional financing. The car has been running flawlessly for 3 months.

camaross16
6/19/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service/Experience"

I really had a great experience during my visit at Criswell Chevy in Gaithersburg, MD. The staff (Russell, Troy and Jackie) were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their vehicle product lines, service warranties, and vehicle care products. Customer service was "outstanding". This really made my purchase experience a smooth transition from beginning to end. Thanks again to the Criswell Team! Semper Fi! Stevie Moore

RickinVa
6/17/2016

"Intregrity"

Auto sales porfessionals have an unfair reputation when it comes to integrity. Russell is an an honest, straightforward pro who will not waste your time and will listen to you. He helped me with my first lease. His associates are equally impressive. The entire store and service area is immaculate, and the collection of awards encased in glass is remarkable. Very happy I found Russell and Crissell in my search for a new ride

Ester
6/17/2016

"Vehicle Purchase"

The individuals at Criswell Chevrolet were very professional, knowledgeable and provided a no haggling price immediately. The total time from test driving to purchasing our vehicle was less then three hours, that's fantastic. I will definitely buy my next vehicle through this dealership.

Jalisababyyyy16
6/09/2016

"Car recall performed"

First and foremost Lynn is amazing, sweet and so patient! I felt taken care of. Dave is great! He was knowledgeable, professional, kind, provided excellent customer service but more importantly, he was funny. Everyone there was cool, professional and EVERYONE knew what they were talking about. Which is rare in the work place. Awesome place, awesome service!

Dave

Carbuyer
6/09/2016

"New car purchase"

Pretty much a painless buying process! Highly recommend this dealership. Bought this car from out of state, and everyone I dealt with was top notch! Russell was awesome to work with!

Reviews of Russell Carter