Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Criswell Chevrolet Info
About Criswell Chevrolet

Criswell Automotive began as a family owned Chevrolet dealership in Gaithersburg in 1972. Today, we’re still a family owned and operated business that has expanded to two locations and multiple dealerships including Chrysler, Jeep Dodge, Ram, Honda, Nissan, Fiat, Chevy Commercial Trucks and Isuzu Trucks.At Criswell, you, the customer, are our first priority. Criswell's goal is to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Our success is due to an excellent employee team that is committed to providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. We are very proud of our customer retention rate with over 70% of our customers being repeat or referral buyers. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning New vehicles, to high quality Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facilities - Criswell Auto has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Recognized as the largest General Motors dealer in the Washington and Baltimore area, Criswell Chevrolet has received the Jack Smith Leadership Award for nine consecutive years - every year the award has been in existence. Awarded to the top 100 (out of approximately 6700 GM dealers) in the United States, the ‘Dealer of the Year’ award is the highest award given by General Motors and recognizes Criswell Chevrolet for consistent leadership in sales and customer satisfaction. To find us, just look for the big American flags at Exit 10 and at Exit 13B off Route 270. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Chevrolet Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

mdolce
5/31/2016

"Great Experience End-to-End"

What a great experience from Mike @ Criswell. Mike knows how customers want to interact with and buy vehicles. Initial dialogue was all web & email based...which for me was needed based on my work schedule and location (the entire deal was long distance). Mike is super knowledgeable and generous with his time.

Go Green
5/26/2016

"Great guy to work with on your next car"

It was a an awesome experience working with Scott on our Spark EV. Already considering to work with him on our next minivan purchase. Hope everything works well on this deal as well. I would highly recommend you to talk to Scott before you see your car. All the best with your next dream car.

cwbromell
5/12/2016

"Exceptional Service"

- I was set on buying the exact car I wanted. I hit up many different dealerships, talked to a whole bunch of salesmen. Criswell Chevrolet's (I personally had Russell Carter) attentiveness, willingness to help, and confidence to beat out the competition was what drew me to take the hour long drive and take a look around. - I knew the car I wanted, I did my research, I shopped around....I was armed and ready to haggle with Criswell (as I had done with every other dealer). So it was kind of disarmed, when the price they gave me, was below what I had expected. I like to know every detail and know where every cent is going, and I appreciate the transparency they provided throughout the whole process. In fact, about 5 weeks after we had agreed on a price (I ordered a car from the factory, which takes ~8 weeks), Russell contacted letting me know that he found a rebate that had come up, that he could apply to my purchase, saving me another large chunk of money. - Ordering a custom built car was also an enjoyable process. The effort they put into my ordering process was exceptional. I wanted a car...they let me drive one. I didn't know what a certain rim looked like, or a specific color looked like on the car....they pulled one up. They showed me every feature I wanted to see, explained what I could and couldn't do after the purchase. It was very informative and helped me build my dream car. - While the 8 week wait was long (the time for the car to be factory built and shipped to the dealership), I felt like I was always in the loop. I was always updated, and my inquiries were quickly answered...even when Russell was off the clock. One specific thing that stood out to me as especially impressive was when I called for Russell and he wasn't in the shop, I was transferred over to another rep, Jake. I'd never talked with, interacted with, or even met Jake....but he knew everything about my situation, my order, and I was able to seamlessly work with him. This let me know that they were taking care of me behind the scenes. - Overall, this has been a very good experience. If you're shopping around and doing your homework, I'd suggest you do yourself a favor and at least give them a call.

Hailey13
5/08/2016

"Great Experience"

Troy was the best to work with. Finally an honest care salesman. He was so helpful trying to look for the right car for me. Willing to go the extra mile and look cars up for us when we gave him specific things we were looking for. Would highly recommend working with Troy, he was great and will make sure you are happy at the end.

Juliesvette
5/08/2016

"Dreams come true. One of eleven. "

I reached out to Mike Furman after having made several trips to dealerships local to me. I learned of the great reputation that Mike had through following the Corvette Stingray forum. It was through the forum where I learned that Mike had won the award for #1 Chevy salesman on the East coast, specifically for his success with selling 421 Corvettes in 2015. I reached out to Mike on Sunday January 17th (technically his day off) letting him know what I was interested in and he responded shortly thereafter on Sunday and let me know he would call me the following day. When we spoke the next day I explained what I was looking for. A few hours later he called me back and said he already had an order placed for a Z06 Corvette with EXACTLY what I was looking for and that it was targeted to be completed in a few days. I was floored and knew that working with Mike was meant to be. Since we lived in Michigan I was concerned about the winter road conditions and our ability to pick up the car. I asked if Mike would be able to hold on to this until the weather cleared up and he said no worries. Mike offered an option to ship the car to my door but I really preferred to pick it up, frankly so we could meet face-to-face with Mike. I put a deposit down and we settled on picking up the car at the end of February. During this time of waiting Mike kept me informed along the way sending me messages when the car was built, pictures of the car once it was delivered to his dealership and all and all extremely prompt and responsive to any questions I had leading up to the pick up. We rented a car one way and Mike was so gracious to pick us up at a nearby rental agency after dropping it off. The whole process at the dealership was simple and easy. Mike was a gracious host and took pictures and video to capture our amazing experience in taking ownership of our first Corvette. On our drive home Mike even called to make sure everything was ok. We have continued to stay in touch with Mike since delivery. We recently took a road trip to BASH and spent time with Mike there where he introduced us to other forum members and some VIPs at GM. We are looking forward to joining Mike at the Ron Fellows Performance Driving school later this year! What started out as simply reaching out to an out-of-state dealer that I have never met before and turned into a wonderful friendship with a genuine and great person. Thank you Mike for making our dream come true. It is a no brainier to recommend you to other future Corvette owners.

m32015
5/07/2016

"Great Experience"

Found a used 2015 Mazda3 for an awesome price online and contacted the dealership for more information. Peter was awesome! He contacted me immediately to let me know the car was available and confirmed the great sale price. Peter made sure the car was ready to go when I went to do the test drive. It was the easiest car purchase I've ever made.

Kraut1971
5/06/2016

"Mike Furman - not sure there's better!"

I had an order in for a 2016 Corvette with a local dealer that had promised the availability to be able to deliver exactly what I wanted. 2 months later - Chevy still had not accepted my order. Contacted Mike - HONEST - UP FRONT - DIRECT - AND DID I SAY HONEST? Car delivered fresh off the factory floor in less than 6 weeks. If you want the best, a great price, and EXCEPTIONAL service - only 1 guy out there. MIKE FURMAN

Happy Customer
5/05/2016

"Excellent service on my purchase"

I was looking for a luxury vehicle and Mazen showed me a beautiful Lexus. He was fair and honest and I purchased a 2013 Lexus. It's beautiful and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Gary
5/05/2016

"Professional and Low Key Mazen Muhtaseb and Don Boone"

Two gentlemen really stood out in my purchase of a used 2013 Chrysler 300 today. First, Mazen Muhtaseb, my salesperson, was a welcome relief in car purchasing with his quiet, dignified, and professional demeanor and approach. Discussing the car, the test drive, negotiations and follow-up and purchase were first rate. I have bought enough vehicles in my lifetime and have experienced many different sales approaches; low key and low pressure work well with me and Mazen has a nice approach with this. Most consumers have done their homework on the vehicle they are serious in purchasing, along with the numbers, and I always respond better to an intelligent "adult" approach rather than an aggressive one. Second, my business transaction with Don Boone in finance was a pleasure. Straight talk, my options for an extended warranty, no pushing. Don was very, very, good and easy to work with. In closing, BOTH gentlemen are a real asset to Criswell's operation. I would recommend either one without hesitation and yes, I do like the car very much.

ALS.carbuyet
5/04/2016

"Purchase from VA"

Abe did a great job in helping me purchase my new Corvette long-distance. I live in the Tidewater area of Virginia and Criswell Chevrolet had the car I'd been looking for. From FedEx'ing paperwork, to answering questions, etc., via phone, email, and internet, Abe was responsive, knowledgeable, and completely professional. When I ran into logistical challenges in getting the car back to VA, Abe connected me with a company that delivered it right to my door. He made all the difference by making the buying process painless. In addition he provided courteous, consistent follow-up, providing my VA tags, and other follow-on information quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend his services and Criswell Chevrolet to others.

Reviews of Abe El-Ghoul