Criswell Chevrolet

Sales Manager rcarter@criswellauto.com
Steve Krantz, Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Steve Krantz

Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com
Peter Eaton, New and Pre-owned Sales Consultant peaton@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Peter Eaton

New and Pre-owned Sales Consultant peaton@criswellauto.com
Jason Witte, General Sales Manager jwitte@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Jason Witte

General Sales Manager jwitte@criswellauto.com

August 15, 2017

"Thankful"

- Janet

We recently purchased a car for our youngest daughter. When we started looking we went in and met with Russell and told him what we were looking for. At the time there was one car in our range that we test drove and we like it but it wasn't for our daughter. Meanwhile Russell kept looking for us and a month later he called us telling us he had something. He went above and beyond on helping us. The service we received from this transaction had us looking into another vehicle for the family and we ended up with 2 that day. Russell thank you for everything.

Russell Carter
Scott LeStrange
Steve Krantz

August 12, 2017

"Stefan Kube made it a great experience"

- ils3smoki3

My salesman (Stefan Kube) made the whole process stress free and a real pleasure from optioning, ordering, communication, and delivery of my new car. Thanks Stefan!!

Stefan Kube

August 11, 2017

"Ultimate Buying experience "

- nolimit05od

Richard was the true professional in every sense of the word. He made sure that I got the exact car that I want it. The professional service continued with Don Boone in the finance department. These two guys worked together to make this the ultimate buying experience for me. I have purchased many cars from many different dealerships and I can tell you this purchased by far was the most pleasant I've had. Well done guys

Don Boone