Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Criswell Chevrolet Info
About Criswell Chevrolet

Criswell Automotive began as a family owned Chevrolet dealership in Gaithersburg in 1972. Today, we’re still a family owned and operated business that has expanded to two locations and multiple dealerships including Chrysler, Jeep Dodge, Ram, Honda, Nissan, Fiat, Chevy Commercial Trucks and Isuzu Trucks.At Criswell, you, the customer, are our first priority. Criswell's goal is to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Our success is due to an excellent employee team that is committed to providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. We are very proud of our customer retention rate with over 70% of our customers being repeat or referral buyers. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning New vehicles, to high quality Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facilities - Criswell Auto has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Recognized as the largest General Motors dealer in the Washington and Baltimore area, Criswell Chevrolet has received the Jack Smith Leadership Award for nine consecutive years - every year the award has been in existence. Awarded to the top 100 (out of approximately 6700 GM dealers) in the United States, the ‘Dealer of the Year’ award is the highest award given by General Motors and recognizes Criswell Chevrolet for consistent leadership in sales and customer satisfaction. To find us, just look for the big American flags at Exit 10 and at Exit 13B off Route 270. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Chevrolet Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

rocketgrl
2/09/2016

"Awseome experience"

Russell was very helpful and he will take the time to explain everything to you. He made buying my first vehicle an easy process. When my friends or other people ask me where I bought my car I tell them and I will refer them to Russell.

Trisha0244
2/08/2016

"Extremely Accommodating "

My boyfriend and I came in and met Mike in the parking lot he was very friendly right off the bat. He walked us around the lot showed us every model we had a interest in. We test drove our favorite and fell in love. We bought the car and with our busy schedules it wasn't easy to get to the dealership to do so. Mike and Russell went above and beyond to help us and it was a done deal. Jackie was very quick but thorough with the paperwork, I was in and out of there. Leaving with a very memorable experience. Definitely recommend this dealer if you are on the market for a chevy.

Len44
1/31/2016

"Terrific experience. "

Jason Witte is the consummate sales professional, with phenomenal follow-up and customer orientation. He is determined to ensure any concern or issue is dealt with promptly and courteously, and resolved to the customer's complete satisfaction. He is, quite simply, the best sales manager that I ever experienced. Thanks, Jason! Len List

MLEA722@AOL.COM
1/28/2016

"RUN FAR AWAY FROM THE BODY SHOP AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT......"

Michael L Lea January 6 at 2:27pm · what is lower than 1 star..0 stars. -10 stars. well that is what i would rate the entire criswell dealership the lowest of the low. if you have a problem at the dealership there is nobody there to help you and nobody to hold accountable. the general manager/president kevin szot will never answer a phone call or email. a person would think if a dealership was paid almost $14,000 to repair a car and almost 90 days to complete the repair it would be perfect right?????? well not even close. my vehicle has been back in their repair shop 6 different times to fix substandard work. the technicians at jeep cannot diagnosis jeep issues. i would never ever take a car to the body shop there and i would never purchase a car there. please take my advice and the advice of several other dissatisfied customers who were there with me and go to the other Chevrolet and jeep dealerships in rockville. darcars customer service is superb and the upper management actually will return calls,emails or come out and speak with a customer when there is a problem and work to resolve it. criswell does care about the little man, criswell cares about the big corporate accounts and the customers that fit a certain "mold" and certain "type". they do not cater to minorities and they do not respect our $$$$$.... i will spend my money elsewhere. criswell has ruined my vehicle and refuses to fix it. they are systematically ruining my life also. $14,000 later and an unsafe car. thank you criswell and Kevin szot..see you in court you know where to reach me.. mr LEA

MERLE

Mike2118
1/12/2016

"The best experience ever in buying a car"

I had been viewing the inventory of Corvettes at Criswell for months deciding if I wanted one more corvette in my life. My wife and I had pretty much decided on two corvettes to look at when we made our appointment with Mike Furman. We test drove a 2016 corvette and then I spotted a Z51 2LT in Long Beach Red Metallic. I had a price in mind and also a trade price on my C6 2005. We went inside and within 30 minutes Mike gave us a trade price and a price on the 2016. Done deal which has never happened in my lifetime and I've purchased many many cars in my day. Mike was nothing but professional and guided us through the whole process. Thanks Mike as this vette has far exceeded our expectations. Mike & Debbie Locke

January 19, 2016

Thanks so much Mike and Debbie. It was a pleasure working with you. Welcome to the Criswell family.

Sara
1/10/2016

"Salesman Peter Eaton is the Cream of the crop "

I'm an extremely picky, indecisive and a chatty individual. I always have tons of highly probable, annoying questions such as; what ifs, what about, how come, can we, is there anyway...the list goes on and on .... the chances of me making any spot on decisions are slim to none. I'm certain to ask the same question reatedly. I set out to buy a car and turned to Peter Eaton through the recommendations of a FEW people. Peter stuck by indecisiveness without hesitation or pressure. Provided an answer or options to every question or scenario I brought up. He went above and beyond in my selection process offering me choices from higher end to economic, new or used, switching gears to accommodate changing mind. Looking and going through the options both pros and cons. Agreeing to take the time pull out any vehicle I was interested in. I felt I could have test driven 100 cars if that's what I wanted. The deal was totally driven to accommodate me and my happiness. It didn't matter if I was going used or new or how little or much I wanted to spend. When I finally did make a decision he went to great lengths to ensure that I was content and stressed me being comfortable and happy with the final decision. I knew at this point and felt wholeheartedly that it wasn't about the sale but rather my wishes being the key factor. While I pondered for hours and days he hung in there keeping a pleasant attitude the entire time. He also followed up a few days later to check on things along with sending me a thank you via mail. He helped set up personal vehicle features Bluetooth on star radio seats everything. Peter Eaton is the cream of the crop as far as salesmen go. Anyone looking for someone they can trust, offer patience along with wealth of knowledge. Pete is your man. Take it from one of the most pickiest Customers out there. THANKS PETER. SINCERELY!!!

January 11, 2016

Thank you, Sara! It's a pleasure working with you!

dallasw77
1/05/2016

"Great person to work with!"

I live across the country and this experience has been very smooth and easy! Thanks to Mike and the team at Criswell Chevrolet. Can't wait to get my new Z06!

January 08, 2016

We're happy we've made this a five star experience for you. Thank you for giving us that opportunity and for sending out your great comments!

Viper2014
1/03/2016

"A good remote auto purchase"

I never thought I would buy an automobile, let alone a Viper, remotely. But I have and it was a good experience working with my sales consultant Peter Eaton, His communication was excellent. The Criswell staff of Sam Hall and Dan Leithauser also provided excellent support and service for my transaction. Criswell's stated goal of obtaining "complete customer satisfaction" has been accomplished with me for my Viper purchase.

Sam Hall and Dan Leithauser

January 04, 2016

Thanks so much for the opportunity to give you a good car buying experience. Our whole team enjoyed working with you!

Fesdek
12/28/2015

"Car buying, the way it should be - great experience"

My wife and I have been in the market for a Traverse for some time now. Working with Criswell Chevrolet was a very pleasant experience; I would purchase another car with them. Russell was very helpful sending us three different quotes to find the exact car that matched my families' needs. We found the perfect car and were out the door without the hassle of haggling over anything. Would highly recommend Criswell Chevrolet!

dparker
12/24/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

I came in late one evening after checking out other models but came back the next day! Scott was great and easy to work with!

Reviews of Jackie Wells