Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Criswell Chevrolet Info
About Criswell Chevrolet

Criswell Automotive began as a family owned Chevrolet dealership in Gaithersburg in 1972. Today, we’re still a family owned and operated business that has expanded to two locations and multiple dealerships including Chrysler, Jeep Dodge, Ram, Honda, Nissan, Fiat, Chevy Commercial Trucks and Isuzu Trucks.At Criswell, you, the customer, are our first priority. Criswell's goal is to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Our success is due to an excellent employee team that is committed to providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. We are very proud of our customer retention rate with over 70% of our customers being repeat or referral buyers. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning New vehicles, to high quality Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facilities - Criswell Auto has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Recognized as the largest General Motors dealer in the Washington and Baltimore area, Criswell Chevrolet has received the Jack Smith Leadership Award for nine consecutive years - every year the award has been in existence. Awarded to the top 100 (out of approximately 6700 GM dealers) in the United States, the ‘Dealer of the Year’ award is the highest award given by General Motors and recognizes Criswell Chevrolet for consistent leadership in sales and customer satisfaction. To find us, just look for the big American flags at Exit 10 and at Exit 13B off Route 270. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Chevrolet Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

DrJune
8/24/2015

"Chip went above and beyond to help me!"

I went to Criswell in a real crisis - my truck had broken down and I was stranded in Gaithersburg with a trailer full of Texas Longhorn cattle. Chip found me a spotless pre-owned Dodge truck, made me a great deal, and arranged to have a trailer hitch and brake controller installed the very next day, even taking it to the shop himself. The truck is perfect and my cattle and I were able to continue on our trip in a dependable safe vehicle. Thanks Chip and the crew at Criswell!

AlaskaSteve
8/24/2015

"upfront pricing that beat the competition"

Russell provided detailed price breakdowns via email to clearly layout the offer at Criswell. His pricing beat the competition. When I came in to the dealership to drive the car, I was ready to purchase the vehicle (a 2016 Chevy Cruze) after finding out that I would receive a fair value on my trade. The purchase process was fast, less than 2 hrs from entering to leaving. I will definitely come back to Russell when I need another vehicle.

Shaka
8/15/2015

"My expectations were exceeded."

Russell J Carter has proven to me I am a valued customer by his actions not just his words. His follow up of sending me pictures of the delivery are indeed priceless. I will recommend Criswell Chevrolet to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Russell also has a great sense of humor.

Marylandgirl
8/15/2015

"Wonderful Service "

After dealing with a few dealerships that just cared about making the deal instead of making sure that you were satisfied I was recommended Criswell by my dad and I don't regret it. Russ made sure that I knew about my car inside and out and made sure that I got the best deal possible. Jackie in financing was also a pleasure to deal with!

Billy
8/12/2015

"Great Experience"

Russell Carter was extremely helpful when I purchased my new car. He worked with me for several months prior to be sure I was able to order exactly what I wanted. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He even came in on his day off so I could pick the car up on Sunday. I live about 200 miles away but plan to purchase all my vehicles from Russell Carter and Criswell in the future.

rabelz06
8/05/2015

"Z06 purchase"

Hi Mike made the process of buying my Z06 very easy and with no stress. Was pleased how I got my Z06 so fast. Great Car Thanks again Mike

'16 Stingray for me
8/03/2015

"Stingray "

Greatest car buying experience ever. Could not have been any easier or more pleasant. Mike and Dina are always there for questions and answers and are very knowledgable.

RM
8/01/2015

"Great experience buying new car"

I was looking for a new Cruze and contacted many dealers in the area. I initially contacted Criswell over email and Russel Carter reached back. He was friendly, responsive and provided great experience, making the buying experience really easy. Even the quote and after sales support in clarifying certain questions were great. Only have positive things to say about the dealership and Russel. Would definitely recommend. RM

gregd7
7/30/2015

"Mike Furman is the best around"

Whenever I need a Chevy Mike Furman is the go to guy. His customer service and care is by far the best. As long as he is working there I will be buying from him! Greg

rmorin49
7/30/2015

"A Truly Pleasant Experience"

Buying a car can be stressful and buying your first Corvette can be a nightmare. Mike Furman and the folks at Criswell Chevrolet made this a very pleasant experience. Mike, in particular, is absolutely phenomenal. He is a true professional and I can't over emphasize how nice it was to deal with a sales person who knows his business and speaks the truth. I highly recommend Mike and Criswell Chevrolet!

Reviews of Mike Furman