Criswell Chevrolet

Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Russell Carter, Sales Manager rcarter@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Russell Carter

Sales Manager rcarter@criswellauto.com
Mike Holda, New Vehicle Sales Consultant mholda@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Mike Holda

New Vehicle Sales Consultant mholda@criswellauto.com
Peter Eaton, New and Pre-owned Sales Consultant peaton@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Peter Eaton

New and Pre-owned Sales Consultant peaton@criswellauto.com
Steve Krantz, Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Steve Krantz

Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com

February 27, 2017

"2003 Chevy Quadrasteer"

- Quadrasteer

I bought a 2003 Chevy Quadrasteer from Gill 14 years ago and he still continues to mail me a birthday card every year! Great truck too.

February 26, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Jq22

Emma helped me schedule an appointment to bring my car in and went over all my concerns with me when I dropped off the car. She's very patient and thorough. Checked to see if something that came up in my multi point inspection would be covered by my warranty. I also got a ride from the shuttle to my job and a ride back to the dealership from the metro the next day. Both drivers were very kind and professional. The cashier was also great - I wanted to use a coupon that I forgot to give Emma when I dropped off the car. This required getting someone else to apply the discount and re-print the invoice. Not a huge deal, but something that could've easily annoyed someone after a long day. The cashier remained calm and was very helpful. The whole experience was great. I'm glad I bought my car through them and hope to keep receiving the excellent customer service.

February 24, 2017

"Professional Staff"

- rks12

Writing this review to express our great experience in purchasing a new 2017 Equinox from this dealership two days ago. As we know, purchasing a vehicle could be a monumental task; however, our salesman (Mike Holda) was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable in helping us select our new vehicle and made this a truly pleasurable event. Bottom line: Make a visit to Criswell, they have a truly "professional" staff working there.

New 2015 Chevrolet Sonic, $18999