Criswell Chevrolet

Finance Specialist skrantz@criswellauto.com
Abe El-Ghoul, New & Used Performance Vehicle Pro, Criswell Chevrolet

Abe El-Ghoul

New & Used Performance Vehicle Pro
Joey Ryall, New Vehicle Sales Consultant jryall@criswellauto.com, Criswell Chevrolet

Joey Ryall

New Vehicle Sales Consultant jryall@criswellauto.com

June 22, 2017

"Great service. Great staff."

- Mistyq

Walked in on a Sunday looking walked out on Sunday with the brand-new car. The staff was great friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend. Love my car.

C.J. Uzzo
Steve Krantz

June 22, 2017

"It's Complicated: Ornery Customer"

- Frank I.

This review is about Joe Guzman, the service manager. I've got a problem car that's costing me too much money. Got angry and swore at him. He basically told me (politely) to grow up, and he would see if there were any angles to work to lessen the cost on resolving my coolant system issue. Don't know how it will resolve financially, but I respect him for calling me on my poor conduct and for his professionalism. Sorry Joe. I know, just doin' your job. In all honesty, the Criswell Service Center guys have been good. I bought a lemon that only truly showed itself after standard warranty. They've tried to work the problem to the best of their ability. -Frank Inserra

Joe Guzman

June 16, 2017

" 10/10 Excellent customer service and attention to details."

- Alvin

I highly recommend Criswell Chevrolet to buy a vehicle.. I was able to purchase my 4th vehicle here and I am so happy!!! Russell Carter and is team for the car that I wanted at a great price. 10/10 is my recommendation.

New 2018 Chevrolet Equinox, $27648