Criswell Chevrolet

503 Quince Orchard Road,
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
Criswell Chevrolet Info
About Criswell Chevrolet

Criswell Automotive began as a family owned Chevrolet dealership in Gaithersburg in 1972. Today, we’re still a family owned and operated business that has expanded to two locations and multiple dealerships including Chrysler, Jeep Dodge, Ram, Honda, Nissan, Fiat, Chevy Commercial Trucks and Isuzu Trucks.At Criswell, you, the customer, are our first priority. Criswell's goal is to lead the way in providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. Our success is due to an excellent employee team that is committed to providing our customers with outstanding sales and service. We are very proud of our customer retention rate with over 70% of our customers being repeat or referral buyers. What does this mean to you? Whatever your needs - from award-winning New vehicles, to high quality Certified Used vehicles, to our state-of-the-art Service Facilities - Criswell Auto has trained professionals ready to give you exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Recognized as the largest General Motors dealer in the Washington and Baltimore area, Criswell Chevrolet has received the Jack Smith Leadership Award for nine consecutive years - every year the award has been in existence. Awarded to the top 100 (out of approximately 6700 GM dealers) in the United States, the ‘Dealer of the Year’ award is the highest award given by General Motors and recognizes Criswell Chevrolet for consistent leadership in sales and customer satisfaction. To find us, just look for the big American flags at Exit 10 and at Exit 13B off Route 270. We look forward to giving you the best automotive experience you've ever had!

About Criswell Chevrolet Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

bla31244
4/29/2016

"Above and Beyond"

I received incredible service and Peter went the extra mile literally to make sure I was able to purchase my truck. This was by far the easiest purchase I have ever made!!!

C&J
4/29/2016

"Amazing sales service with Troy and team at Criswell"

Troy and the whole Criswell team made purchasing our new suburban an amazing experience. This is our fourth purchase and we'll continue to be loyal Criswell customers!

Kevin, Jason and Steve

Kate
4/28/2016

"Great Experience"

Troy was the consummate professional. He was patient and not pushy, knowledgeable and personable. He made my whole car buying experience painless and even fun!

RidingFly87

"Wow!!"

Troy's knowledge, willingness to explore all options, and 'non pushiness' made this my ultimate car buying experience. One satisfied customer. Troy & Criswell Chevrolet are an unrivaled duo.

Rach86

"Very satisfactory! "

I am currently in search of a SUV big enough for my growing family and Troy Yates has been amazing at helping me! He is very informative and helpful! Highly recommend him! - Rachel

Kelly689

"Excellent "

Troy Yates made my car buying experience simple and stress free. He demonstrated knowledge in a variety of cars and provided useful suggestions. Along with this, he is also very pleasant to work with and truly cares about the customers car-buying experience. I would highly recommend him.

maseface

"Wonderful Experience"

Troy was an excellent sales person. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and was not pushy at all. This was very different from other dealerships and sales people I experienced during my car buying. He was the consummate professional and overall nice guy.

mike11884
4/12/2016

"Fast, smooth, and painless experience"

I came to Criswell Chevrolet knowing what I wanted and what i didn't want. Troy made all of that happen. Working with Troy Yates was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. I didn't want to be at the dealership the whole day and wasn't. I was out the door in a brand new corvette in a matter of a couple hours. The whole process went by fast and smooth. Troy is very knowledgeable, easy to work with, and highly recommended. I will definitely be back in the future.

Tahoe LT
4/05/2016

"Tahoe LT"

I have dealt with many car dealerships and Criswell Chevrolet is BY FAR one of the best Ive come in contact with. We were able to pull up, park and walk through the lot looking at cars without being attacked by car salesmen which was a breath of fresh air. It wasn't until we walked into the lobby that we were greeted by Russell. Russell has exceptional customer service and makes you feel comfortable with Your purchase. Jake was our salesman and He worked tirelessly to get us in the price range we wanted (which we greatly appreciated). Jake walked us through all the features of our car which was great. Samuel was excellent at making Us feel comfortable with finalizing our purchase and is excellent at what he does. We will definitely return for future purchases.

TM_
4/04/2016

"easy, great experience buying my new truck!"

I have bought two cars from Russell in the last few years and I just would not go to anyone else. Abe, my salesperson, was just fantastic. He sat down in my new vehicle with me and explained all its features and asked me if I had any question. Very friendly dealership, I don't think I would go anywhere else to buy a car

Reviews of Troy Yates