Lamborghini Dallas - Service Center

37 Reviews of Lamborghini Dallas - Service Center

April 05, 2017

"Tail light "

- Rosso vik manual

Since I purchased the car my experience has been wonderful. My only issue was right after I purchased it and they replaced one of the tail light assemblies and it does not even closely match the other... you ask why I didnt complain about it at the time... I purchased this vehicle to drive, and I do... love the six speed manual!!

Mike Durkey
Louie Bonsukan
February 18, 2017

"Reliable care for your Lambo"

- Shrevesport

I have had my car serviced at this dealership twice and both times the staff did excellent work and were straight up with me and fair. Having worked with several exotic car dealerships I can say that my experiences thus far place this dealership at the top of the list.

Other Employees : Mark Plummer
Feb 18, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater this afternoon. Please let Travis Cearley and Mark Plummer know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend.

January 15, 2017

"Best service ever "

- Elgebaly

Car went for service for one day . And came out like a brand new car . I love this place . I will always take my car for service to Lamborghini Dallas.

Jan 15, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas service experience on DealerRater. Please let Travis know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

November 22, 2016

"regular service visit "

- JB

It is always a pleasant experience to work with the service department at Lamborghini Dallas. they communicate very clearly and timely on what is going on and are very service driven in respect to picking up my car and getting it back to me. I have always had great experiences with them and look forward to working with them in the future

Nov 22, 2016 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Travis Cearley at Lamborghini Dallas. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great Thanksgiving.

November 19, 2016

"Large service visit"

- Lambolover

I would highly recommend Lambo of Dallas! I had phone conversations with many Lambo dealerships while trying to purchase a gallardo as I live in the north east and all my prospects where out of state (I was not impressed), finally I found Lambo Dallas who looked out for me in many ways before I even came down to buy the car,needless to say because of (Travis) Lambo of Dallas I was able to finally make a trip all set up for me when I dropped off my car for a clutch replacement they alerted me of several recalls, again Travis jumped on everything for me in a time frame that was unreal and then they set up delivery for me. I went back to home town the day I dropped off and felt completely comfortable leaving my Lambo in their hands. They were GREAT start to finish and everything went as planned! My car was delivered 2 days ago and everything is fantastic!!! Again I couldn't be happier with Travis and the rest of his Lambo team, I feel they went above and beyond! USE THIS DEALERSHIP IF POSSIBLE!!

Other Employees : Oscar for delivery, and mark Travis's co worker in service
Nov 19, 2016 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater this morning. Please let Travis Cearley know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend and enjoy your Gallardo.

November 04, 2016

"Clear Bra Install-2017ACR"

- BH Viper ACRX2

JP went above and beyond on installing my clear bra. Very clean shop, technicians, and installation. Handled my car with great detail and was genuinely concerned about doing a good job! I HIGHLY recommend having clear bra installed hear.

Nov 04, 2016 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for recognizing our service team members at Lamborghini Dallas. Please let JP, Travis and Mark know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great weekend.

October 20, 2016

"Great Experience!"

- jerrydonald

I really appreciate the efforts of the guys at Dallas Lamborghini. They are very professional and they know their stuff. Most important, they are a dog friendly shop and my pooch has a great time there. We stop in to shoot the breeze often.

Scot Whitworth
Oct 20, 2016 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for recognizing our team members at Lamborghini Dallas. Please let us know anytime that we may be of service and please stop in with your dog anytime. We appreciate you!

October 10, 2016

" I never have to worry. "

- Marcopolo

I went in for some basic vehicle maintenance and always know they will handle it with the upmost professionalism and quality of service. I never have to worry that the right things will be done.

Other Employees : Travis, Oscar
Oct 10, 2016 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with Lamborghini Dallas on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Mark and Jose know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

October 05, 2016

"Best service experience ever "

- Elgebaly

Took my car for service and it was done next day . This is the best experience ever . Thank you Sharam for the best experience ever .

Louie Bonsukan
Other Employees : Sharam
Oct 05, 2016 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas service experience on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation.

September 12, 2016

"In and out service with care."

- guido

Shahram and John took my call about a dead battery in my R8 (It's not a simple replacement in these cars), quoted me a price half of what the dealership wanted and told me to bring it in right away for service. I was expecting to leave the car overnight but Shahram told me he would have it back to me in 45 minutes. Wow... people just don't expect service like that on automobiles these days. Thanks guys.

John Hrad
Other Employees : Shahram Jalilian
Sep 12, 2016 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

We were happy to be able to service your Audi R8. Please let John and Shahram know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week!