Lombard Ford

Sales Specialist

April 29, 2017

"Beautiful ride. "

- New Lincoln Owner

After shopping around a bit for a Lincoln MKZ, I found a post on Lombard Fords website. I took the ride to the dealership, where Corrine took my for the test drive in the Lincoln they had advertized. She was able to help me get into that Lincoln. It's one beautiful ride!

April 28, 2017

"Quick, easy, and painless."

- Chris1011

Everyone at the dealership was friendly, and Dan was very helpful. He made the process of buying my new car as easy and painless as possible. I would recommend for anyone to go there to buy a car.

April 28, 2017

"Very Helpful"

- Noah1004

Betsy is wonderful. She went above and beyond to make sure my car was fixed fast and is safe. She helped me understand how incorrect work was previously done by another service vendor and easy resolved it so my car was returned to me safer than it was when I dropped it off. She communicated with the other service vendor by sending pictures and descriptions of what was done incorrectly. Advised the other service vendor to help me because the service they provided was just not quality for what I paid. Betsy is kind, and really can make a not so fun experience enjoyable. Who laughs after paying for services they didn't expect on routine service appointment. She also is willing to provide me with the information I need to file a claim with the other service provider. Thank you Betsy.

Used 2016 Ford Mustang, $36488