Lombard Ford

Sales Representative
Steven Weir, Sales Specialist, Lombard Ford

Sales Specialist

September 20, 2017

"5 Star Review for Lombard Ford"

- Ed2017

Mary and I were very pleased by how well we were treated by Mark our salesperson at Lombard Ford.His knowledge of the vehicle and spending the time to go over it's mechanics (not hurrying) in telling us about the Ford Escape.A pleasure buying experience for us both. I (Mary) was happy to have all my questions answered by both Mark and Mike Manns.. Very pleasant and knowledgeable. Both Ed and I have highly recommended Lombard Ford to our friends who have inquired about our experience. We found your dealership casual, very accommodating and without any pressure. .Thank you, Ed and Mary Comstock

Mark Jones
Other Employees : Michael Manns Good presentation and experience in his office

September 18, 2017

"Very professional saleman!!!!"

- GRB

Steve Wier was great from the time he came out to greet me through the end of the sale. I explained what I was looking for and told him I thought the Edge would be a good fit. He went in and came out with a plate and off we went. He explained all the features in detail. A few days later we completed the sale.

September 18, 2017

"Great customer Service!"

- Aperone91

Lombard Ford has been, by far, the best experience with car dealerships. Given my not so good credit, Lombard Ford made it so I could get a new car without the stress or worry associated with my credit. I sincerely thank everyone at Lombard Ford, especially Steve. I felt a real relationship; one that did not make it all about the money. I highly recommend Lombard Ford!! Thank you Guys!

Used 2015 Ford F-150, $33988