Lombard Ford

Sales Specialist

July 21, 2017

"Great to work with!"

- bell555

Lombard Ford is a great dealership to work with. I like that they are straightforward and easy to talk to. I had my thoughts set on one kind of car but Dan had be broaden my thoughts and he showed me other options. I ended up going with one of his options and saving money! Thank you, Dan!

July 20, 2017

"Great Service"

- pmastr07

I had a great experience with Lombard Ford. Dan was very easy to work with and straightforward, and actually came in on his off day to meet me when I picked up my truck. I will be recommending this dealer to anyone in the area looking for a car or truck.

July 20, 2017

"Fair and honest dealer"

- fromchevytoFord

We were Chevy customers for years but decided to stop in at Lombard's to look at used cars. We were totally impressed throughout the entire process. Couldn't believe how easy and hassle free it was. and got a great deal. Dan was awesome to work with!

Used 2007 Ford F-150