Schaumburg Toyota

Bart Szuba

June 17, 2017

"Outstanding Experience!!!"

- Nick

I visited this location to purchase a new Camry. I arrived 5 minutes before they were about to close, and they still invited me in, grabbed the model I wanted to test drive, and then allowed me to test drive it for about a half hour. John Evans (Sales Manager), Peter (Sales Rep) and Vashil (Sales Rep) all made the experience outstanding! Not only were they very down to earth, they were also very honest, not pushy, answered all my questions and extremely professional, which led to me purchasing my vehicle from them. The whole process was very easy, and the location is so nice and welcoming that any person who visits it will be more than satisfied with it's presentation of vehicles. Overall, my experience was outstanding! I thank John, Peter and Vashil for the outstanding experience!

Jonathan Evensen
Vishal Patel
Peter Yanev

June 15, 2017

"transmission service"

- mrshifty1

Anthony is my team leader. he advised me at an earlier service stop about getting my transmission flush done at a certain mileage level. I came in as suggested and was taken care of in timely manner.

Anthony Mejias

June 15, 2017

"2008 Highlander"

- Joan

i was very happy with my service. Bryan was very helpful with explaining what had to be repaired on my vehicle. I wish my car had been washed after being serviced.

Bryan Herbig