Schaumburg Toyota

Bart Szuba

August 13, 2017

"Exceptional Service"

- Nick C.

Out of the few dealerships that I've gone to, this was by far the best experience yet. Zaya was a huge help and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Any question I had, he answered. I couldn't have asked for much better customer service. Not only was Zaya great, but so was everyone else. All of the receptionists were inviting, and David and Max (whom I didn't spend too much time with) were also incredible and made me feel comfortable. I never once felt pressured into anything or felt as though I was getting a bad deal. The prices were as good as you would find anywhere. I would highly recommend coming here if you're in need of a new car. They have a wide selection and great employees. What more do you want in a dealership?

David Warda
Max Giyas

August 06, 2017

"Great personal service. "

- Pef

Issue with my car was shown to me personally and explained completely. Loaner car made it easy to deal w/ the fact the car had to stay overnight.

Anthony Mejias

July 30, 2017

"♥♥♥♥♥"

- Amy L.

I visited Schaumburg Toyota with the intention of trading my car for a new one. Like most people, I was apprehensive about the process, but it proved to be quick and painless. Salesman Zaya Ochana was *amazing*. Friendly, honest, easy to talk to, very communicative, and kept my best interests in mind. He worked with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Great guy, great customer service. The whole sales experience exceeded my expectations, and now I have an awesome new RAV4! I will highly recommend Zaya at Schaumburg Toyota to anybody looking to buy a car.

New 2017 Toyota Highlander, $41622