Schaumburg Toyota

Zaya Ochana

Joe Shoemaker, General Sales Manager, Schaumburg Toyota

Joe Shoemaker

May 22, 2017

"Fast, Reliable, Trustworthy and Friendly"

- ToyotaGuy

I drive approximately 40 miles to come to this dealership when I need something done, because it is by far the best. Foolishly, I once took our 2008 Yaris to the North Side Chicago location, a different dealer, and was extremely disappointed when they attempted to up sell me during a routine oil change, ONLY TWO WEEKS after we had our 90,000 mile maintenance done at Schaumburg Toyota. This was no fault of Schaumburg Toyota, as they went above and beyond during this huge maintenance work, but is a testament that when you find a great dealer and service center, stick with them and support their business. I can say unequivocally that we will only bring our car into the Schaumburg Toyota dealer for servicing, because they are quick, knowledgeable and trustworthy - which is extremely important to me, as my fiancé and I don't know vehicle maintenance all that well.

Bart Szuba

May 07, 2017

"THANK YOU!!!"

- Stanley A.

I know Igor Mett (New cars sales menager) 13 years. All these years i am bying cars with his help. All theseyears the best price and the best service! Will never go to another place! Outstanding general menager Chris Haley!!! Thank you very much!!! Stanley. A.

Peter Yanev
Chris Haley
Igor Mett

May 04, 2017

"3 month check up"

- james d bogacz

The ckeck in was quick even though the service department was busy. The customer waiting area was comfortable and I made use of the coffee maker makes a good esspresso. Looking forward to my next visit.

Steve Lowell