Schaumburg Toyota

875 W Golf Rd,
Schaumburg, Illinois 60194
Schaumburg Toyota Info
About Schaumburg Toyota

Schaumburg Toyota has been a trusted, family-owned, Toyota dealer in the Chicagoland area since 1978. As one of the highest volume Toyota dealers in the Midwest, we have one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Most importantly, we want to build lifelong relationships with our customers. We know that service after the sale is equally important. That's why our Service Department is open from 7:00 AM until 9:00 PM , Monday through Friday, and all day on Saturday. No appointment necessary! Stop in today and test-drive some of the most dependable, safe and stylish cars on the road!

About Schaumburg Toyota

tbarr
6/08/2016

"Service"

Nice Experience ... pleasant, friendly, nice amenities while waiting, nice explanation of work done. Service professionals greeted me promptly and handled the car check up in a prompt and professional manner.

June 09, 2016

We are always happy to assist you with your vehicles needs. Thanks for servicing with us and sharing your experience.

GaryP
6/03/2016

"Thanks. "

Thanks so much for handling my most recent visit. I appreciated the service tech's assistance regarding the oil change, as well as his candid explanations and advice.

June 06, 2016

Thank you for servicing with us and for sharing your experience!

Dataman98
5/22/2016

"Reliability"

I have been taking my Toyotas to Schaumburg Toyotas for many years because they keep my car running. They recommend maintenance so that I have peace of mind that my car will not breakdown. Plus I use the same service advisor so we have that relationship established. I know that my car has genuine Toyota parts and that the technicians are current with their training. I especially like the hours so I can take my car to be serviced in the evening after work. I cannot wait for Schaumburg Toyota to move into their new facility. Schaumburg Toyota keeps my cars running and performing at their peak no matter how many miles I have on the car.

Chris Herbig

May 24, 2016

Thanks for your loyalty to Schaumburg Toyota and sharing your experience!

driver5
5/16/2016

"They go above and beyond"

I've brought my Toyota here for years for everything from a flat tire to major repairs. Once I managed to stump the entire service team and they still can't find what's wrong with my car, but I know that they jumped through hoops trying to fix it. They are always friendly and work with me to make repairs that I can afford. I have never had a bad experience with their service department, even when they are giving me bad news about the cost. I love that they offer a loaner for long term repairs, although it's really hard to give back the shiny new car to pick up mine.

May 16, 2016

Thank you for being a loyal Schaumburg Toyota customer.and for sharing your experiences. We really appreciate customers like you!

ELIZABETH ANN CLINTON
5/14/2016

"Superior Service"

I have used Toyota of Hoffman Estates for 6 years and the service is always great and you can't beat the hours of service available. Last week, I had to make an unexpected visit for an oil light issue. The wait was two hours, but I was able to get a loaner vehicle so that my night wasn't impacted. Easy, fast and friendly - that is what I like about them!

Chris Herbig

May 16, 2016

Thanks for being loyal to Schaumburg Toyota and sharing your experiences. We appreciate customers like you and will continue to do our best to take care of your automobile needs.

pilotte02
5/12/2016

"Great service department"

By far the most friendly service department of any car dealership I've been to! My car is under warranty so all of my service is free, but that doesn't make them any less eager to please. I originally came to this dealership because their hours are convenient and I don't need an appointment to take my car in. I return (even after moving 45 minutes away) because of the friendly staff, quick service, and free muffins.

May 12, 2016

Thank you for being a loyal Schaumburg Toyota customer and sharing your experience!

edive888
5/11/2016

"Expecting a long wait time , but ........"

Fast , efficient and friendly service...... Can't wait for the new dealership to open . Much larger and more up to date . If they are this efficient in the limited space and cramped dealership , I would think that they will far exceed the service that I have received this week.

May 12, 2016

We are looking forward to the new dealership too! Thanks for being a loyal customer and sharing your experience!

toyota camry
5/01/2016

"Great, no waiting time, less than 30min."

Because, realy of graet service. I am your customer last 15 years(since 2001) and I always find great atmosfere and freundly mood at your service. I will be always back to your Schaumburg Toyota.

May 02, 2016

Thanks for being a loyal Schaumburg Toyota customer!

Karen3
4/14/2016

"Joe Shoemaker is the best!"

Joe works for you! He is knowledgeable in all areas of the auto purchasing experience. Friendly, personable, good looking, smart, helpful, Joe is all that and more!

April 14, 2016

Thanks again for your purchase and for sharing your experience!

faith51
4/05/2016

"Great Experience"

I wasn't feeling good when I brought my Rav4 in. Anthony along with my sale person Jerry took very good care of me. They made sure that I was receiving the correct maintenance and advised of future service. Although Anthony had mentioned cleaning the car, Jerry validated with me that this service had been offered. I felt better when I left.

April 05, 2016

We thank you for trusting Schaumburg Toyota in taking care of your automobiles needs!

Reviews of Zaya Ochana