Schaumburg Toyota

Schaumburg Toyota
Call
Schaumburg Toyota Info
About Schaumburg Toyota

Schaumburg Toyota has been a trusted, family-owned, Toyota dealer in the Chicagoland area since 1978. As one of the highest volume Toyota dealers in the Midwest, we have one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Most importantly, we want to build lifelong relationships with our customers. We know that service after the sale is equally important. That's why our Service Department is open from 7:30 AM until Midnight, Monday through Friday, and all day on Saturday. No appointment necessary! Stop in today and test-drive some of the most dependable, safe and stylish cars on the road!

About Schaumburg Toyota

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

"Best Service Guy yet"

I have to say the best experience yet at toyota was with BART SZUBA. He took his time in working with me and My Toyota, I needed a lot of maintaince done for 100,00 miles, He was so pleasant and professional. Not only did he make me feel better about the cost, but gave me a car to finish my shopping while they did the work, what was outstanding was how we tried to call this bogus warranty I had purchased not knowing that Toyota offered an extended warranty. But he was patient as we waited for over an hour for them to pickup the phone, oh they never did by the way, and through my ordeal he remained calm cool and collected, and really made me feel better. Working with me as much as possible to keep me calm. He made sure I had a car to use as I waited. I purchased the car hear and I have always had my car serviced here and no other dealership has ever been so on point. I would recommend this dealership to eveyone I know. AND BY FAR THIS GUY WAS THE BEST, i FELT LIKE FAMILY WITH THIS GUY. LUV YOU GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SANDRA H. BROADVIEW, ILL

BART SZUBA

"Stellar car-buying expericnce from start to finish!"

Tremendous and helpful staff, especially if you are leasing! We are a new Japanese manufacturing company in the Schaumburg area and needed to lease our first corporate vehicle. From start to finish the overall experience was nothing short of world-class. Steve Huberty patiently walked us through every detail from what we would need from a legal aspect, to financing and all the way through vehicle selection. His recommendations were spot-on. Hands down one of the most pleasurable auto-buying experiences to date. We will look forward to purchasing our next vehicle from Schaumburg Toyota!

"Customer Service"

Was very impressed by the customer service. Came in for an oil change and within 20 minutes was back in my car. I will return again for service!

"new breaks"

everything was ok. no problem. repair was done quickly and professionally. anthony showed a lot of technical knowledge. next time i am sure i will bring my car to you.

anthony mejias

"First time Camry buyer"

I was looking to trade in my VW Passat, and I had visited several different dealerships. I was about ready to buy a Ford when my brother-in-law suggested that I check out Toyota; he's a big fan of the Camry. We went together to Schaumburg Toyota, and I bought a certified 2014 Camry the next day! Zaya Ochana, my salesman, was extremely helpful and pleasant, and not pushy. He knew that I had never owned a Toyota so he spent a lot of time explaining the different Camry models. In addition, Joe Janicki, my finance manager, made the whole financing experience pain-free and pleasant! Both Zaya and Joe were very professional and accommodating, and helped make my first experience at a Toyota dealership a great one.

"awesome service"

I went to this dealership because I saw a 2009 Honda Civic I was interested in online. I first met with Joe Shoemaker, the Sales Manager and he referred me to Zaya Ochana, the Sales Rep. Both of these men could not have been friendlier, as they made me very comfortable from the start. I told them of my dilemma, my daughter is away at college and her car died. As it is a 20 year old car, it didn't make much sense to put more money into it. I told them I still owed $1500 on my girlfirends car, and we are a one income family so my bankroll was very limited. After we decided to buy the car, both men bent over back words to help me get this deal done, first by giving us great deal on the price, secondly by giving me financing options, and thirdly by staying within my budget. I would strongly recommend this dealership, and these two professionals for there truly amazing job. I have only driven Hondas for the last 23 years, however, after dealing with these two gentlemen, my next new purchase will be a Toyota from Schaumburg Toyota.

"Service of my Toyota Camry"

Tony is courteous and very professional and explained things that needs to be done in my car.Rusty was also very helpful in informing me the progress of the work.Thank you for these helpful and wonderful workers.there was another worker that offered me to have some muffin.They are really nice people.Great job!!Tony even gave my car wash,it's a first.

Tony and Rusty

"Great guys"

I love these guys they are so friendly and helped me out so much this is my second new car from them and they always get me a great deal. Trust them and they will do great things for you.

"Mary Gaston Service"

As usual I received great service. Steve explained everything in detail and even with additional service needed he got me back on the road quickly since he knew I had another appointment.

"Oil change and braking issue"

Came in for an oil change and had issues with car pulling to the left while braking. Adam looked up my past service history, because I remember having front brake caliper and piston issues already. Turns out it was the same issue, different side. Was fixed right away with speedy service. I've been coming to service my car at Schaumburg Toyota since I purchased my car in 2005 and in the past year or so... Adam has been the one that takes care of me and my car. Great service. It's a joy coming in... because he's starting to know my car really well and knows exactly what needs to be done. Thank you.

Adam Chorzempa