Schaumburg Toyota

Zaya Ochana

Steve Lowell, Service Advisor, Schaumburg Toyota

Steve Lowell

April 17, 2017

"Quick friendky service "

- Barbieh57

I am always happy with the service I receive at your dealership. I know Everyone will be friendly and explain everything my car needs in language I can understand. I also spoke with Jerry in Sales and he was extremely helpful and Jon in management. For your final survey question I believe everyone at Schaumburg toyota has the customers best interest in mind when working with them.

April 07, 2017

"Service department is outstanding!"

- Melissa White

Service department is efficient and outstanding!! They go above and beyond to make the experience an enjoyable time. I will always get my service done here and only buy my cars at this dealership.

April 05, 2017

"Happy experience "

- Vlynn212

My visit was so great. Anthony was my service rep. I gave him 3 things that needed to be done. He gave me the coupon price for the oil change and tire rotation. He escorted me to the waiting area, showed me where the restrooms were located, and bottled water. He came back to me with a few more things that needed to be done. I was surprised how fast the work was done. When my car was ready to go, he came back to me, showed me where my car was parked and escorted me to the payment desk. He even had my car washed! A very good experience.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $26336