Schaumburg Toyota

125 W Higgins Rd,
Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60169
Schaumburg Toyota Info
About Schaumburg Toyota

Schaumburg Toyota has been a trusted, family-owned, Toyota dealer in the Chicagoland area since 1978. As one of the highest volume Toyota dealers in the Midwest, we have one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Most importantly, we want to build lifelong relationships with our customers. We know that service after the sale is equally important. That's why our Service Department is open from 7:30 AM until Midnight, Monday through Friday, and all day on Saturday. No appointment necessary! Stop in today and test-drive some of the most dependable, safe and stylish cars on the road!

About Schaumburg Toyota

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Ben Burke
3/23/2016

"Great Experience "

Zaya provided me with exceptional service. He was knowledgeable, kind & answered specifically to my needs. I would & will recommend him to anyone searching for a new vehicle. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!

March 25, 2016

Thank you for your purchase and sharing your experience. Enjoy!

ladybug
3/16/2016

"New brakes!"

The service team found my brakes were worn and needed replacing. When I drove the car out of the lot when completed, I almost went through the windshield, that's how sensitive the new brakes were! I never noticed how bad my brakes had become. They also replaced my defective airbag, The interior of the car looked untouched! Nice work.

Don't recall

March 23, 2016

We are happy to get you back on the road safely. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Marvel856
3/15/2016

"Great service"

Love the no appointment needed. Went after work on a Friday expecting a line but was in and out in 40 minutes. Thanks. Sorry as I don't remember the service advisors name but he was very nice.

March 15, 2016

Glad we were able to accommodate you in a timely fashion. We appreciate your review!

Joe_Hybrid driver
3/05/2016

"Royal Treatment"

I usually expect to be treated well, but the treatment that I received from Schaumburg Toyota was ROYAL Treatment, far and above what I've seen or received elsewhere. And my experience tells me that I can always count on their fairness and integrity. That's why we currently have three Toyota Hybrids in our driveway - each of them from Toyota Schaumburg.

March 07, 2016

Thank you for being a loyal Schaumburg Toyota customer. We wish you many miles of happy driving!

stacey0225
2/02/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

You will see many glowing reviews of Zaya here. Mine is no exception. I purchased a 2016 RAV4 Hybrid last Thursday. Zaya knew I was waiting for this SUV for some time. Though there were but a few to choose from this early in the game, he went out of his way to obtain the exact one I wanted. He also took the time to show me the features (bluetooth, navigation, etc) that my previous SUV was lacking. Zaya is trustworthy, patient, and professional. The excellent customer care he provides alleviates the stress of buying a new car. You know you received a great deal with Zaya. I highly recommend Zaya to anyone looking for a new or used car! Thanks Zaya! I love my RAV4 Hybrid!

February 05, 2016

Thank you again for your purchase and sharing your experience at Schaumburg Toyota!

Javelin
2/02/2016

"Try to avoid this dealer"

They tell u one thing and do another in the service department. prices are to high . I would recommend to avoid this dealership. So please be careful.

February 05, 2016

We would like to discuss your issue with your last visit. If we have done something wrong we would like to make things right! Please provide us with your name or vehicle identification number and contact me, JoAnn Joern at 847.519.3771.

Giebelhaus
1/31/2016

"Sustained level of service excellence"

In working with the service manager (Randy), he was able to manage a scheduled service and oil change on a busy Saturday. I did not have a scheduled maintenance visit; but he supported all of the required work in less than 90 minutes. Thank you for the outstanding support, Chris

February 02, 2016

Happy we were able to take care of your automobile needs. Thank you for sharing!

sak
1/31/2016

"Service Representative"

I found Craig Widenhoefer to be extremely honest on our last service visit which is the main reason for returning to this dealership. I specifically set my appt with Craig.

February 02, 2016

We are pleased Craig has earned your trust and we have you as a loyal Schaumburg Toyota customer!

Sasa90
1/28/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

This was my second time buying a vehicle from Schaumburg Toyota. I walked in with a vehicle in mind and the price I wanted to pay for it. Jerry McDuffie went above and beyond to make sure I went home in the vehicle I had my eyes on. I am going to be a long time customer of Schaumburg Toyota and Jerrie. I highly recommend Jerry McDuffie as the salesman to talk to.

January 28, 2016

Thank you for being a loyal Schaumburg Toyota customer. Enjoy!

Hala Sharif78
1/22/2016

"Excellent Service."

Everything was excellent from the Reception till I received my vehicle. The waiting time was perfect, the waiting area was clean and the staff is very friendly. Service was excellent and fast.

January 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at Schaumburg Toyota!

Reviews of Bart Szuba