Schaumburg Toyota

875 W Golf Rd,
Schaumburg , Illinois 60194
Schaumburg Toyota Info
About Schaumburg Toyota

Schaumburg Toyota has been a trusted, family-owned, Toyota dealer in the Chicagoland area since 1978. As one of the highest volume Toyota dealers in the Midwest, we have one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Most importantly, we want to build lifelong relationships with our customers. We know that service after the sale is equally important. That's why our Service Department is open from 7:30 AM until Midnight, Monday through Friday, and all day on Saturday. No appointment necessary! Stop in today and test-drive some of the most dependable, safe and stylish cars on the road!

About Schaumburg Toyota

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

deegraywolf
1/12/2015

"Honest and Excellent Customer Service"

This dealership has an excellent service department. Their commitment to excellence makes me want to buy my cars and have them serviced at this dealership. Christian Reburian thawed my frozen washer tank in record time and took the time to bring the frozen tank into the waiting room to respectfully show me why the washer spray did not operate. Mike Krueger took care of all my concerns. Mike listened to me as I explained that I had just recently purchased this 2013 Corolla from this dealership and had never added washer fluid. The previous owner must have added water instead of washer fluid. . The location of the washer tank made this impossible to see when the car was sold to me. Mike went to the used car sales manager. End result I was not charged. Honest efficient service. Everything possible was done to spare me any inconvenience. Highly recommend this service center !

Christian Reburian

alig
1/06/2015

"THE BEST SERVICE EVER"

They fixed my windshield in a speedy time, every associate I talked to was so nice to us and made us feel great. We only buy cars here for a reason-Best service, best quality best people. Thanks as always for helping us when we needed it! The guy who came and gave me the loaner was so nice.

ch1gzie1
1/04/2015

"Front brake work was needed on my 2010 Corolla"

The workmanship and quality of work was outstanding, that's why I will always come back to have my three Toyotas serviced at this dealership's service center. I was surprised on the cost for the work on the front brakes. Your website's service coupon states $ 199.95 for a front end brake job - pads, inspect calipers, add brake fluid is necessary and rotor resurfacing. AS I needed new rotors as well ( $ 174 ), I was informed on the final cost of $ 403.99 for the front brakes. If $ 199 plus $174 is for the front end, then my cost should have been $ 373 at a maximum, plus some credit for the work of not having to resurface the rotors. While the extra $ 30 plus is not a deal breaker, I was just surprised that the cost wasn't less.

Etta312
12/31/2014

"Efficient Car Service"

Bart Szuba was very helpful and advised me on what my car needs in the future considering that the car has pretty low mileage even though bought a few years already. Bart and the staff were efficient and did an excellent job servicing my car.

Jamie
12/22/2014

"Great Sales Team! "

Jerry and Thomas took care of us. Jerry was efficient, friendly and knowledgeable about all the Toyota models. We settled with a Sienna. Thomas took us through the paperwork quickly and explained everything well. We love these two!

happycustomer
12/18/2014

"Car Service"

The Toyota service time was extremely helpful, efficient, and friendly. I had an amazing experience especially given the fact that my services were only recalls.

Brian315
12/17/2014

"Impressive Carbuying Experience"

I went to this dealership looking for a new Toyota and was pleased with the helpfulness of the staff and the affordability of all of the cars (there was a big selection!) The cars were all priced very fairly and competitively, but what really made the experience effortless for us was the patient and caring salesmen, particularly Zaya Ochana and CJ Manczko, whom were very patient with us, answering all of our questions and genuinely helping us. We love the car!

vikashkosti
12/15/2014

"Easy way to purchase a new car"

Very easy to work with Peter, the entire conversation and negotiation were joking and laughing, very positive experience, even let us test drive without him being in the car. Good prices on the aftermarket features. Great overall experience, will definitely send my friends and family to Schaumburg Toyota

JessicaMeiners
11/27/2014

"Impressive Customer Service - Highly Recommend!"

This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased with Zaya Ochana at Schaumburg Toyota. Zaya's professionalism, fairness and customer service are 2nd to none. I always know I will be treated well and will get a good deal. Thank you Zaya and Schaumburg Toyota! :-)

flores93
11/21/2014

"Awesome Sales Personal "

Justin was very friendly and super helpful. He got me a great deal and i love my new car. Deff a dealer i will recommend to friends or family.

Reviews of Bart Szuba