Schaumburg Toyota

875 W Golf Rd,
Schaumburg, Illinois 60194
Schaumburg Toyota Info
About Schaumburg Toyota

Schaumburg Toyota has been a trusted, family-owned, Toyota dealer in the Chicagoland area since 1978. As one of the highest volume Toyota dealers in the Midwest, we have one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Most importantly, we want to build lifelong relationships with our customers. We know that service after the sale is equally important. That's why our Service Department is open from 7:00 AM until 9:00 PM , Monday through Friday, and all day on Saturday. No appointment necessary! Stop in today and test-drive some of the most dependable, safe and stylish cars on the road!

About Schaumburg Toyota

Cabernet323
8/04/2016

"Engine light came on at only 80K"

I have been going to Schaumburg Toyota for years. This is my second Camry, first car lasted over 110K (1996 Camry) never had oil issue, current is 2007 Camry and husband got his 4 runner here. there seems to be an oil consumption issue with the 07's. They gave me a rental, fixed the oil issue and fixed the engine problem which was part of the oil problem. Am happy with the service which is why I continue to come back. However I was surprised that this oil problem seems to be happening to many 07's from the research I did online. I am loyal to Toyota and they have provided very good customer service, hope to continue coming but hope no more oil issues with current car. Camry's should last over 100K even 200K without alot of problems. Am guessing this may be a recall of the 07's.

August 09, 2016

We are pleased to be able to take care of all your automobile needs. Thanks for sharing your experience and for being our customer!

Michael_Meehan
7/20/2016

"Toyota For Life"

I brought my inlaws in to Schaumburg Toyota yesterday to talk about trading in their Camry for something that would comfortably fit them, the kids and the grandkids. Couldn't believe how quick and easy the buying process was at Schaumburg Toyota. My two sales reps, Zaya and Jerry, both sprung into action as one rep immediately took my 2012 Camry in for an estimate on trade value, and the other rep softly but effectively walked us through the differences between a Toyota Highlander versus a Toyota Sienna. I was shocked at the level of knowledge each sales rep provided on the differences between the two vehicles and their spot-on input and recommendations as to which features would most benefit my in-laws and their travel demands. After a thorough evaluation of each opportunity, my family decided on a new 2016 Toyota Sienna Limited and couldn't be happier with their decision. We were further floored as the manager Joe came over and personally walked us through all of our financing options, taking the time to break down the total costs and monthly payments of buying versus leasing and which made more sense for their style of travel and budget. Joe presented options in a way that made it very clear and transparent for my folks to understand, and took the time to be sure they absolutely understood not only the best financing options and were very comfortable with their decisions. Upon delivery of the cleanest van I have ever seen in my life, BOTH sales reps were there and took the time to slowly and efficiently walk my parents through each and every feature of their new van, answering each question and even going so far as to walk them through syncing both of their phones to the van and setting up various preferences and shortcuts. At the end of the day, both the product and service put fourth by your Schaumburg Toyota team was far above and beyond our expectations. Your new facility is like nothing I have ever seen and your service department looks more like an airport hanger. Thanks again for such a wonderful buying experience, and for keeping us in the Toyota family for life.

July 22, 2016

We are pleased you had such a wonderful experience with us. That is our goal at all your visits. We appreciate you as our customer and wish you many happy miles!

Out of town
7/17/2016

"Service check"

Excellent service! I did nothave an appointment, but, Steve assisted me since I was out of town. If I come back to Chicago, and need a car, I would buy it from your dealership!

July 18, 2016

Welcome to the Schaumburg Toyota family. We are here to assist you with all your automobile needs. Thanks for sharing!

JW
7/15/2016

"Exceptional Service "

I received truly exceptional service during yesterday's visit to your Service Dept. for routine maintenance on my 2009 Prius (purchased from Schaumburg Toyota), From Steve's answers to my initial questions on the phone to Chris's great handling of my needs on site. They both were fantastic, as was the guy (forgot his name) who spoke with me once the service was completed, assuring me that everything that needed to be done was done (I wanted to make sure everything was cool before taking the car on a long road trip). Everyone was great!!!!!! And I love what you've done with the place.

Chris Herberg

July 18, 2016

We are pleased to share the new facility with you. Thanks for being a loyal customer and sharing your experience!

Jeffrey Deerfield
7/05/2016

"Pleasant & Productive Car Buying Experience"

Purchased a used SUV for my son on the 4th of July. I've purchased 4 cars from Schaumburg Toyota in the past 7 years for my 4 family members, all vehicles were purchased at Schaumburg Toyota with Zaya Ochana as our salesperson. We invested a total of 4 hours, starting with viewing three SUVs, test driving each of the 3 vehicles several times, negotiating the deal, completing the necessary paperwork, and driving out the door with our purchase, making it to a 4th of July family picnic on time. A couple of recommendations for anyone considering buying a vehicle from Schaumburg Toyota: 1. Be prepared when you walk in the dealership. Schaumburg Toyota has a great website to view and filter which vehicles to consider. I was able to narrow down the entire used inventory to 3 SUVs which I wanted to see, a big contributing factor to the 4 hour purchase timeframe. 2. When you walk into the showroom, ask for Zaya. If another salesperson wants to 'help' you, hold out until you are able to work with Zaya. I found several salespeople at the dealership, in the past and, particularly on this visit, to be a bit over the top and not fit with my buying process preference. 3. Don't assume that Zaya or any other salesperson will give you the best price immediately. It is, after all, a car dealership and negotiation skills are still required. Fortunately, there is sufficient information accessible on the internet to provide immediate, on the spot information to make an informed offer on any vehicle. Remember, when you've formulated your best offer, the dealership still has to make a reasonable profit. Because of the business friendship with Zaya, the negotiation I experienced was a fun experience, one which we maintained our sense of humor throughout. Zaya is truly interested in the development of a long term business relationship, so he will have your best interest, with respect to the vehicle purchased, in mind. His goal is to have completely satisfied customers with whom he will have future business.

July 07, 2016

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and the tips for our customers! Enjoy your new vehicle. We wish you many happy miles!

CornFields
6/29/2016

"Treated me meanly when I asked why 2 people went ahead of me"

I have been to two brand new Toyota dealerships. They meet me at my car and then I wait in the area where advisors are. The young kids get the info off my car and hand it to the advisor. Today I drove 50 miles to go to Schaumburg Toyota and they do it differently. A young man directs my car in. He asks for my key so I'm thinking he is getting my vin off the car and then running my info into the advisors. He says, "You have to wait for an advisor." He was very polite and looked me in the eye. The advisor says, " Is anyone here to pick a car up? " I say no. So they know I'm waiting to get helped right? No. So this advisor Craig says in condescending way, "you need to stay with your car if you want to be helped. There is a sign that says stay with your car." I respond with, "the young man said I need to wait for advisor, and I did not hear him say wait with my car. I did not see the sign either." I'm making sure I'm not gonna run the young man over, or someone else. Young man is speaking to me so I am looking at him not their instructional signs. I never did hear that young man say STAY WITH YOUR CAR, because if he did, I would have stayed with my car!! (Duh) There were times I could not speak because of the airguns being used in the garage. I'm thinking, you really want me to go back to my car? It's gone now! Someone moved it along. So I spoke to another advisor who did not reprimand me like I was a child but He did tell me go wait with my vehicle. So I looked for my car and waited there. Then the young man came up to me and said the advisor wants you. I said, HE JUST TOLD ME TO COME BACK TO MY CAR TWO SECONDS AGO! No I'm waiting right here. He told me to wait with my car, so I am. The young man apologized and said please follow me to the advisor. The young man was the most polite. He wore a NC Tarheels hat. Same young man who directed me in. Finally I get to be waited on and no apology was offered. I guess after advisor realized I traveled 50 miles to get my alignment done there, I should get the "older car" coupon. I guess if your car is 10 years or older you get a discount. He did offer me the coupon but my online appointment meant nothing. WHY HAVE A WEBSITE WITH THE ABILITY TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS BUT WHEN THE CUSTOMER COMES IN, YOU SAY, WE don't TAKE APPOINTMENTS! What? What is wrong with this place? Sassy advisors telling me go to your car, now come back. I think they were screwing with me. And instead of saying sorry, they give me a discount. Why don't those advisors just explain what I'm supposed to do instead of assuming I know what to do and apologize? No, I'm suppose to see the sign which I never did see, and I'm supposed to hear every word the young man said while airguns are going off. They did the work in 1:25 hours. I just want to be treated with respect and if I'm doing something wrong tell me NICE not in a mean way. I will probably never go back. What still makes me really angry is why would you offer an appointment slot and fill in your name, address, etcetera and then announce to me WE DON'T TAKE APPOINTMENTS. GREAT! Thanks for nothing!

I'm giving 3 stars for CS & Friendliness because of three employees: a nice man (he said he worked there 17 years) who drove the shuttle, the young man with NC Tar Heels hat and the cashier.

July 07, 2016

We regret your visit with us did not go as expected. We apologize for this and ask at your earliest convenience, please contact me. My name is JoAnn Joern, Customer Relations Manager, 847.882.3771. Thank you!

deegraywolf
6/27/2016

"Above and beyond"

I found myself questioning what happened to my missing shift lock cover. I noticed it was missing when I returned home from my previous visit to this dealership, but was unsure of exactly what happened to it. I explained this to Steve Lowell. He stepped up right away and had the technicians search for it and when it wasn't found in the car, replaced the missing shift lock at no cost. This current visit was for a fuel injection clean and throttle cleaning service. I left completely satisfied feeling valued as a customer.

June 28, 2016

We apologize for this inconvenience and happy that it was taken care of promptly. Thanks again for servicing with us and sharing your experience.

tbarr
6/08/2016

"Service"

Nice Experience ... pleasant, friendly, nice amenities while waiting, nice explanation of work done. Service professionals greeted me promptly and handled the car check up in a prompt and professional manner.

June 09, 2016

We are always happy to assist you with your vehicles needs. Thanks for servicing with us and sharing your experience.

GaryP
6/03/2016

"Thanks. "

Thanks so much for handling my most recent visit. I appreciated the service tech's assistance regarding the oil change, as well as his candid explanations and advice.

June 06, 2016

Thank you for servicing with us and for sharing your experience!

Dataman98
5/22/2016

"Reliability"

I have been taking my Toyotas to Schaumburg Toyotas for many years because they keep my car running. They recommend maintenance so that I have peace of mind that my car will not breakdown. Plus I use the same service advisor so we have that relationship established. I know that my car has genuine Toyota parts and that the technicians are current with their training. I especially like the hours so I can take my car to be serviced in the evening after work. I cannot wait for Schaumburg Toyota to move into their new facility. Schaumburg Toyota keeps my cars running and performing at their peak no matter how many miles I have on the car.

Chris Herbig

May 24, 2016

Thanks for your loyalty to Schaumburg Toyota and sharing your experience!

Reviews of Zaya Ochana