Schaumburg Toyota

875 W Golf Rd,
Schaumburg , Illinois 60194
Schaumburg Toyota Info
About Schaumburg Toyota

Schaumburg Toyota has been a trusted, family-owned, Toyota dealer in the Chicagoland area since 1978. As one of the highest volume Toyota dealers in the Midwest, we have one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Most importantly, we want to build lifelong relationships with our customers. We know that service after the sale is equally important. That's why our Service Department is open from 7:30 AM until Midnight, Monday through Friday, and all day on Saturday. No appointment necessary! Stop in today and test-drive some of the most dependable, safe and stylish cars on the road!

About Schaumburg Toyota

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

HappyCamper57
4/21/2015

"Great Dealership and Great Salesperson!"

We just bought a 2012 Toyota Camry at Schaumburg Toyota. I wasn't looking forward to driving around to different dealers looking for a good car at a good price. I decided to check with Schaumburg Toyota which happened to be the same dealer I bought my daughter's Toyota Yaris at in 2009 (sales person Emmanuel Dionisio). Lo and behold, as soon as we walked in, we were greeted by Cliff Curtis, and he showed us exactly what we were looking for. I am not kidding, this is the first dealer we went to and the first car he showed us. It was exactly what we were looking for and at a great price as well. This shows you the high quality service and sales at Schaumburg Toyota, because five years later, I again had a great buying experience. This time around, first rate sales experience with Cliff. Needless to say, "another satisfied customer!"

Cliff Curtis

Illinois traveling couple
4/17/2015

"In for an inspection on old car, left with a new car."

A complete review at 120,000 miles and the team kept the car over night to check it out in the morning. Bart (service) was very good. He helped a lot and kept us informed and got us a loaner car which we enjoyed so much that we began considering it for a new car!!! We then decided to buy a new car from you and have sold the old car to a friend who was in need of a "good reliable" car. The Prius has been wonderful. We would have bought another in a minute BUT, THE CAR NEEDS SOME SOUND DEADING MATERIAL TO MAKE IT MORE INTERIOR FRIENDLY FOR WE OLDER OWNERS. That is the ONLY COMPLAINT THAT WE HAD WITH THE CAR -EVER!!!!!. G.W. Rogers Jerry McDuffie( SALES) was an excellent salesman. We were really not going to buy a new car AT THAT TIME. But Jerry had what my wife wanted, and he sold us on the new car!

Bart in Service was the person we were dealing with when we came in. Normally we see Rusty who was on vacation.

Murf
4/15/2015

"BEST PRICE, FAST SERVICE, NO GAMES!!!"

Was looking to buy a new Scion XB. Did the Edmunds car price thing. I was contacted by CLIFF CURTIS at Schaumburg Toyota. I told him what I wanted and price would determine where I bought. His price blew everyone else out of the water, kept me from waiting my time. Easy to work with and his sales manager Justin was great too!

Cliff CURTIS

Barbara
4/10/2015

"Service Department"

Fast, courteous and answered all of my questions so that I totally understood what he meant. Even though they were really busy, he took time with me.

Sorry, I don't remember his name. But he is the man that called my name in the waiting room and then explained what kind of services I had. Great

April 14, 2015

Thank you for sharing!

Alma
4/09/2015

"Justin Tandoc- Great Job, good customers service !"

Extremely thankful to JUSTIN TANDOC, Thank you for the time and effort helping us find a good car with affordable price. You're very professional, you made us perfectly satisfied with your service! Thank you.!

April 14, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience!

anonymous
4/08/2015

"Fast and Friendly"

You guys were very busy and in middle of shift change when I arrived. I was still in/out of there in :30 for an oil change. As always you guys are great. Thank you

F K T
3/25/2015

"OIl Change and Tire Rotation"

I was satisfied with all the services rendered. They are prompt, friendly, knowledgeable and they take time to go through the services to be done to my car. Thank you for the car wash.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

jedi087
3/23/2015

"Good fast service"

Friendly service rep, fast service, No upselling. Asked if Toyota had come up the fix for the spare tire mount. The spare tire has taken trunk space for months, The service rep explained why they couldn't do anything until Toyota releases the fix.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for your patience!

pceraulo
3/13/2015

"Friendly and Professional"

I have found a great service manager in Steve Lowell. I will ask for him whenever I service my car at the Schaumburg Toyota. He explains everything and I feel can trust him with managing my car. Thank you Steve and Toyota.

Thank you pceraulo!

March 16, 2015

Thank you from the Schaumburg Toyota team!!!

john* 312
3/07/2015

"99.9% positive "

Sean Richmond and the night crew are the best. I've been a customer for the past 10 years. Sean Richmond and the crew are approachable and they don't give me any B.S. When I did have a problem Sean directed his attention to solving the problem. All I can say is thanks, John* 312

Thanks for sharing John!