Schaumburg Toyota

Schaumburg Toyota

Call
Schaumburg Toyota Info
About Schaumburg Toyota

Schaumburg Toyota has been a trusted, family-owned, Toyota dealer in the Chicagoland area since 1978. As one of the highest volume Toyota dealers in the Midwest, we have one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Most importantly, we want to build lifelong relationships with our customers. We know that service after the sale is equally important. That's why our Service Department is open from 7:30 AM until Midnight, Monday through Friday, and all day on Saturday. No appointment necessary! Stop in today and test-drive some of the most dependable, safe and stylish cars on the road!

About Schaumburg Toyota

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

"Great experience "

I was super nervous to have to buy a car with a wedding coming up and all of our bills but zaya and Isaac worked with us to find a nice Camry fully loaded in our budget. The experience was effortless and they made it wonderful. The customer service was exceptional. We have bought over 4 cars from them over the years and will keep coming back

Zaya Ochana and Issac Homa

"Warranty work"

Working with Bart was a pleasant experience. They did the work in a timely fashion and even put me up in a loaner car so I did not have to change my work schedule.

Bart

"Super Happy"

CJ and Zaya were more than friendly and very knowledgeable. Answerd all questions and made me feel comfortable. CJ worked his magic and helped me huge in trading in my old and putting me in brand new. Zaya was quick friendly and did not make me feel pressured. I would recommend this dealership and those two men to anyone. And Tom made the signing of the paperwork a breeze. :)

"Toyota Sienna"

This is the first time in my life I saw a decent and honest car dealer salesman. Mr. Desai showed very good respect while negotiating price for the captioned van. I made no mistake in buying my first vehicle from Toyota. I initially went to Honda but was disappointed at their attitude problem. Thank you and Best Regards, Manish Patel, P.E. Ability Rockroad Paving Phone: 847 361 4550

"First oil changer"

Everyone was extremely friendly and courteous. My service was done very quickly and I would recommend this dealership yo anyone interested in buying a great car.

"Very pleased with the customer service"

I worked with Zaya when purchasing a new car over this weekend. He is very well versed of their inventory and extremely helpful through out the process. He had answers to all my questions and was very genuine. I found his customer service be outstanding and would recommend him to others.

"Class Act--Mench"

Mike in Service and Joe in Sales truly care and go the extra mile for there customers the Yiddish word for these gentlemen is MENCH. I thank you for the service you not only provided my father but me also.

Mike in Servie

"Check Engine light on"

Service was Fast and good, was overcharge for Vintiage Car 2001 But brought Flyer that said i would get 20% off and they gave me the credit. That made it right even though it was not a coupon.

"Consistently Excellent Service!"

My wife and I have been bringing our cars here for service since 2008. I wouldn’t trust our vehicles, or our safety to anyone else. We run our FR-S on the track occasionally and you can't be worrying about mechanical issues when you're braking hard and downshifting into a hairpin!

Adam Chorzempa - Service, Justin and Jesus - Sales

"Wife's Birthday Gift 2014 Corolla LE Plus 8/12/2014"

Plan was just to Test Drive the Corolla just to compare with our existing Chevy Cruze 2012.Was very convinced with the response and performance of the transmission and engine.Decided to inquire for the Quote,received awesome trade-in value for our Cruze from there.Deal Close. Excellent Customer Sales;Wife received a gift from me and a Good Gift from Toyota Schaumburg! Good Job Justin and Manoj! Words will spread;expect my Equinox Soon (Trade-In)! Neil L. Schaumburg Pinas

Reviews of Zaya Ochana