Schaumburg Toyota

125 W Higgins Rd,
Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60169
Schaumburg Toyota Info
About Schaumburg Toyota

Schaumburg Toyota has been a trusted, family-owned, Toyota dealer in the Chicagoland area since 1978. As one of the highest volume Toyota dealers in the Midwest, we have one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Most importantly, we want to build lifelong relationships with our customers. We know that service after the sale is equally important. That's why our Service Department is open from 7:30 AM until Midnight, Monday through Friday, and all day on Saturday. No appointment necessary! Stop in today and test-drive some of the most dependable, safe and stylish cars on the road!

About Schaumburg Toyota

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

LiveFree
6/11/2015

"Highly recommend Schaumburg Toyota"

I recently traded in a vehicle for a 2015 RAV4 at Schaumburg Toyota. It was the best experience that I have ever had at a car dealership. The main reason for this was the excellent salesperson that I had the opportunity to work with, Frank Brodsky. He is very knowledgeable about the product line and asked me just the right questions to help choose the Toyota that was right for me. He was very easy-going and I did not feel pressured at all. Frank made the whole process simple, easy and fun! Every now and then, a person comes across someone who is truly exceptional in their area of expertise, and this is Frank Brodsky.

michael991
6/08/2015

"Great as always."

Great as always and I will always come back. They always are to me and they are priced fairly. It is where I go for all my service needs.

tchyde
6/06/2015

"Good to work with"

Spent 2 days looking for the right car .. They helped me with my search, and then worked with me to get the deal done. Very Happy I bought from Schaumburg Toyota .. all around great experience

Mike Robbins

DHellgeth23
5/27/2015

"Great Experience with 2015 Rav4 purchase"

I normally don’t write reviews because I just don’t ever think about it, but had to this time because the service was just that great! We just recently picked up a 2015 Rav4 from Cliff Curtis at Schaumburg Toyota for our first baby on the way. We advised Cliff of the Rav4 and Highlander is what we were looking at, used or new. We advised him of what we needed, wanted, and what was important “must haves”. He understood what was needed and never tried to sell us anything we didn’t want, no pressure even when I told him we would probably wait a couple months. We took a few cars out and he made it a very informative and fun experience. I am used to other dealers trying every trick in the book to get you to buy something that day. Cliff understands the importance of listening to people, understanding what they need and working with them to get it. I have always like the reliability of Toyota, but now will only purchase with Cliff in Schaumburg.

JB2006
5/23/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!!"

Brought my Toyota Avalon in for routine maintenance and worked with your service advisor, Anthony Mejias. He was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable, and answered all my questions. I have been taking my car for service to this dealership for a long time and Anthony now is my go to guy. I was very pleased with the service and the fair pricing offered and took advantage of the various service specials. Thank you again for the excellent customer experience!!

Anthony Mejias

May 25, 2015

Thank you posting your comments.

Gregg Hart
5/22/2015

"Resnick Dealerships Deliver"

All the Resnick Dealerships deliver what they promise at a fair price. And they are friendly while they do it, which is an added bonus.

May 25, 2015

Thank you for your business!

crazyangel
5/19/2015

"Smooth experience"

Cliff was our sales person. He was very friendly and easy to Gert in contact with for snhg followup questions. He gave us his personal cell phone number go call with any questions. He put us at ease and answered any questions we had. If he did not know the answer he found out someone who did. The repair shop was also friendly and worked hard to make our experience smooth. The finance man was pretty rude and impatient so that part of our experience was not great. It even caused us to not finance through them even they were offering a competitive rate. All in all though they were friendly and helpful.

May 25, 2015

We appreciate your business. Thank you for posting your comments!

svanti86
5/08/2015

"best dealer around "

This was my first time buying a car and I have to say Zaya made it incredibly easy. I was truly uneasy at first about buying a new car. Lord knows I put it off long enough. But with his help I couldn't of had a better experience. He was honest and took the time to answer all my questions as silly as they were. If you want honest and quality I wouldn't go to anyone else but him. Thank you so much for your help! You made buying my first car an amazing experience! Ps I love my new car!!!

May 08, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward in assisting you with all your automobile needs! Thanks again!

ladylynne
5/07/2015

"The best Toyota dealership around"

It takes a great person like Mike to run a service like a fine tuned engine (no un intended). He has always been very nice and answers any questions I have when I'm there and I see him. Great employee!

Dave Bemis, Chris (evening service advisor)

Thank you!

marsy68
5/03/2015

"Great service (as always)!"

Clear and concise description of issues, and prompt resolution. As always, your service department staff does a great job, and explains what needs to be done. Sean was very helpful.

Thank you!