Schaumburg Toyota

875 W Golf Rd,
Schaumburg , Illinois 60194
Schaumburg Toyota Info
About Schaumburg Toyota

Schaumburg Toyota has been a trusted, family-owned, Toyota dealer in the Chicagoland area since 1978. As one of the highest volume Toyota dealers in the Midwest, we have one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Most importantly, we want to build lifelong relationships with our customers. We know that service after the sale is equally important. That's why our Service Department is open from 7:30 AM until Midnight, Monday through Friday, and all day on Saturday. No appointment necessary! Stop in today and test-drive some of the most dependable, safe and stylish cars on the road!

About Schaumburg Toyota

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

DougK
1/31/2015

"Great service experience!"

Came in for standard oil change /tire rotation, hours are great so I can come in later at night and really, there is no reason to get the oil changed somewhere else, the pricing is quite fair and you get Toyota trained technicians. Everyone is very friendly and Adam Chorzempa went out of his way to say hello (even though he was not checking me in) as I have dealt with him on many service visits for my cars. They even washed my van for me!

Adam Chorzempa

February 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing this. We will let Adam know.

hope2315
1/28/2015

"Very satified "

Came in for an oil change and service light came on the way there. Adam was polite, helpful and very informative. Asked me if I had gotten gas lately cause that could be one reason and did get gas the day before. Then checked my car out and it was something else. I could of gone somewhere else to get it done but Adam was fast to get my car done and was very helpful on getting me out. Adam is great!!!!

Adam

Thank you.

BAT72
1/27/2015

"Great service"

I came in for a basic 5000 mile service for my car. Adam was very polite, helpful and informative. I didn't have to wait long for my service. I was even out of there earlier than the estimated time I was given. Very pleased with the service I received.

Adam

Thank you!

Lilac
1/21/2015

"very satisfied"

Bart was very helpful. He explained everything to me and tried to give me the best price (I think). The service was done very quickly and I was able to use a loaner car. Overall, I was very satisfied. The investment I made in some repairs should pay off in the long run.

Kas1967
1/20/2015

"Nitrogen in tires DOES make a difference"

I bought tires at another source that didn't provide nitrogen service. The old tires that came with my car had nitrogen and I was getting 29-32 MPG. After the new tires were installed, without nitrogen, I was only getting 25-26 MPG. I came back to Schaumburg Toyota to get Nitrogen put in my tires. What a difference; now back to 30-32 mpg and it's still winter.

Szubadobado; he also got my blue tooth connection working for my cell phone.

eileenschmidt
1/15/2015

"Everything went well and was done in a timely fashion."

Anthony reviewed what was done and what might need to be done in future. He was very polite and thorough. The whole experience was very pleasant.

Anthony

deegraywolf
1/12/2015

"Honest and Excellent Customer Service"

This dealership has an excellent service department. Their commitment to excellence makes me want to buy my cars and have them serviced at this dealership. Christian Reburian thawed my frozen washer tank in record time and took the time to bring the frozen tank into the waiting room to respectfully show me why the washer spray did not operate. Mike Krueger took care of all my concerns. Mike listened to me as I explained that I had just recently purchased this 2013 Corolla from this dealership and had never added washer fluid. The previous owner must have added water instead of washer fluid. . The location of the washer tank made this impossible to see when the car was sold to me. Mike went to the used car sales manager. End result I was not charged. Honest efficient service. Everything possible was done to spare me any inconvenience. Highly recommend this service center !

Christian Reburian

alig
1/06/2015

"THE BEST SERVICE EVER"

They fixed my windshield in a speedy time, every associate I talked to was so nice to us and made us feel great. We only buy cars here for a reason-Best service, best quality best people. Thanks as always for helping us when we needed it! The guy who came and gave me the loaner was so nice.

ch1gzie1
1/04/2015

"Front brake work was needed on my 2010 Corolla"

The workmanship and quality of work was outstanding, that's why I will always come back to have my three Toyotas serviced at this dealership's service center. I was surprised on the cost for the work on the front brakes. Your website's service coupon states $ 199.95 for a front end brake job - pads, inspect calipers, add brake fluid is necessary and rotor resurfacing. AS I needed new rotors as well ( $ 174 ), I was informed on the final cost of $ 403.99 for the front brakes. If $ 199 plus $174 is for the front end, then my cost should have been $ 373 at a maximum, plus some credit for the work of not having to resurface the rotors. While the extra $ 30 plus is not a deal breaker, I was just surprised that the cost wasn't less.

Etta312
12/31/2014

"Efficient Car Service"

Bart Szuba was very helpful and advised me on what my car needs in the future considering that the car has pretty low mileage even though bought a few years already. Bart and the staff were efficient and did an excellent job servicing my car.

Reviews of Bart Szuba