Schaumburg Toyota

Schaumburg Toyota

Call
Schaumburg Toyota Info
About Schaumburg Toyota

Schaumburg Toyota has been a trusted, family-owned, Toyota dealer in the Chicagoland area since 1978. As one of the highest volume Toyota dealers in the Midwest, we have one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales staff will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Most importantly, we want to build lifelong relationships with our customers. We know that service after the sale is equally important. That's why our Service Department is open from 7:30 AM until Midnight, Monday through Friday, and all day on Saturday. No appointment necessary! Stop in today and test-drive some of the most dependable, safe and stylish cars on the road!

About Schaumburg Toyota

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

noexpectations
10/20/2014

"A "no pressure" sales experience."

We just purchased our first Toyota....a 2015 Highlander. Our salesperson, Zaya Ochana, displayed professionalism, patience, and customer care during the entire sales process. Zaya took his time and explained everything about our SUV before, during, and after our purchase. Before we buy any vehicle, we always make sure that we have a dealer and sales team that we can trust. Schaumburg Toyota and Zaya have earned this trust.

mparra
10/20/2014

"Great Service"

Since we purchased the car and Fran Brodsky helped us out, it's been always Great and this weekend was a Great Service, Reasonable prices, time and experience.! Randall explains you what is going on and you are always next no need to wait! Thank you! Martha Parra & Yader Rodriguez!

lee.zimmer.73
10/19/2014

"Toyota Repair at Schaumburg Toyota"

I have never had an issue with your repair shop!! Everyone is friendly and they know what they are doing. Mike Krueger runs a great shop and I give him all the credit for the fantastic job everyone does. Let's face it, people learn from a leader, and Mike is a true leader at Schaumburg Toyota, you are very lucky to have him!! On a side note, I have got to mention Jerry McDuffie, whenever I go in for service, I always make sure I pop in and visit with him if he is around. That man is wonderful. I love talking to him and he is just so cool....I will always buy my new cars from him...the guy has got it ALL going on!!

Dkaiser3
10/18/2014

"Justin is outstanding"

Worked with Justin. He helped us get a great car Scion tC, reasonable price and financing. I look forward to doing business in the future with Justin and Schaumburg Toyota.

Agatha2014
10/16/2014

"Arrogant, Cocky and Simply Not Worth Your Time "

This is the most RECENT sales experience with Jerry McDuffie (unlike the praises posted recently however completely irrelevant as sales happened in 2002, etc...) There were three of us and this review describes how three people perceived Mr. McDuffie, hence in a way it is three reviews in one. It is possible that Jerry McDuffie started his career as a decent sales person (..hence the raving reviews of his performance from early 2000's..) however, our family recently (10/16/14) visited this dealer in Schaumburg looking for two (2) 2015 brand new cars, and after dealing with Mr. McDuffie for 10 minutes discussing just one of the cars, we simply decided to walk out of there. We were quite taken by his rude, arrogant and cocky behavior so much so that upon leaving we called the GM of that location. Needless to say, we neither will be buying our cars there or recommend that location to anyone. Mr. Duffie basically arrogantly questioned anything and everything we asked about, as arrogantly as you can only imagine, and than when we asked about the price negotiations he proceeded to telling us, (...actually laughing his answer in our faces..), that "this is a brand new car, what do you expect? I will not negotiate a dollar off the MSRP price with you!", among other things.. He attempted to make my sister feel completely worthless by asking her...."when was the last time you've driven in THAT kind of a car, huhh?" When we received a call back from one of the "managers" at that location (no, it was not the GM we left a voicemail for earlier), he assured me that Jerry is a "great guy" with raving reviews....reviews from 2002??? Anyway, don't waste your time or money on people who clearly do not appreciate customers....or your money. There is plenty of fish in the sea...do not fish there.

carlenetruitt
10/16/2014

"adam changed my mind"

the last time I came to visit in service my car not a single employee greeted me and I almost vowed to never come back. This time around Adam took take care of me and he changed my mind about your service! He's the only reason I'll come back and I'll be sure to come when he is working, 4pm to midnight. GREAT SERVICE BY ADAM!

Adam

ranakonda
9/29/2014

"pleasant experience"

I had a very pleasant experience servicing my car. The service manager was very professional and the service was done fast and within the time stated.

gammer200
9/29/2014

"Zaya was great to work with."

Toyota Schaumburg was great to work with, my salesperson Zaya was upfront and worked hard to get me the best deal on a Toyota Highlander.

erik.childress.3
9/27/2014

"Always a Pleasure!"

As much as I dislike to take time out of my day or week to go get my car the most basic of services, I'm reminded every time I go to Schaumburg Toyota why I shouldn't be so bothered. Quick and efficient as always in getting my car serviced. I think this last visit may have even set a record in getting an oil change and tire rotation. Plus everything checked out great. Been buying cars from them for years and will continue to.

I don't have their names. A young man and young woman.

J15071507
9/18/2014

"Great experience "

I was super nervous to have to buy a car with a wedding coming up and all of our bills but zaya and Isaac worked with us to find a nice Camry fully loaded in our budget. The experience was effortless and they made it wonderful. The customer service was exceptional. We have bought over 4 cars from them over the years and will keep coming back

Zaya Ochana and Issac Homa