Schaumburg Toyota

Anthony Mejias

November 22, 2016

"Best experience yet"

- Len 77

This was my first trip to the service dept. with my new Toyota. Anthony was great answered all my questions and was very professional. Can't say enough about the staff. The facility is first class in all my years of driving I can say Schaumburg Toyota can't be beat.

November 18, 2016

"When You Visit Schaumburg Toyota Ask For DANIEL"

- Pawel Polak

If you are looking for decent deal and transparent step by step transaction while buying new Toyota then definitely You need to talk to DANIEL from sales department. He is not gonna waste your time but most likely He will offer You transaction that will gain Your attention and it is not gonna be easy to refuse. I visited many places before going to Schaumburg Toyota but Daniel's professional and friendly approach combined with patience and understanding made it my last stop to get into driver's seat of a new Rav4. I am very happy with transaction and I am sure You will get the same experience. Right decisions are to be made with right people. He is one of them. Thank you Daniel.

November 16, 2016

"Quick and Easy!"

- AmandaB

I came in for my 5,000 miles maintenance and was in and out in 20 minutes. Matt was great to talk to and answered all my questions about my warranty and what was included and when to come back for service.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $25864