Schaumburg Toyota

Craig Widenhoefer

February 19, 2017

"Great Customer Service!!"

- JB2006

Brought my Toyota Avalon in for routine maintenance and worked with the service manager, Bryan Herbig. He was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable, and answered all my questions. I have been taking my car for service to this dealership for a long time and have always been very pleased with the service and the fair pricing offered. Thank you again for the excellent customer experience!!

February 11, 2017

"Zaya Ochana - Excellent Sales Profession"

- RocketRacoon12

I purchased a 1999 Toyota Camry LE with about 27K miles on the odometer. Zaya Ochana was my sales representative and I have to say, he went above and beyond what most sales professionals are expected to do. I'm an out of state buyer and flew to Midway Airport (I didn't know Chicago had more than one airport). I felt really bad because Zaya was waiting for me at O'Hare airport. When I realized what happened, I called Zaya and he apologized to me. This only confirmed what I figured out: Zaya is a humble, but very responsible sales professional. He drove from O'Hare and picked me up at Midway Airport and brought me to the dealership. Again, he apologized to me when it was my mistake in the first place. I don't know who is supervisor is, but this guy is one of the absolute best sales persons I've ever met. He's very knowledgeable about Toyotas and answered all the questions I had about this older vehicle. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat - he's that good!

February 06, 2017

"Service"

- Toyota

Great customer service, the car was ready pretty quick. Jost was great at following up. Love our Sienna, this is our 2nd one in 20 years.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $32698