Acton Toyota of Littleton

Steve  Kiviat , Internet Sales , Acton Toyota of Littleton

Steve Kiviat

Internet Sales

November 12, 2018

"Pleasant Purchasing Experience with Mr. Ken White"

- JasonFromSudbury

I just bought a Avalon Hybrid car from Acton Toyota and Mr. Ken White was a great person to work with during the entire process. From the initial exploratory phone call, meeting him in person, test-driving the car, sitting down with him to go over different options, to the delivery of the car, Ken was extremely thoughtful, proactive, transparent, and fair. The whole purchasing experience was pleasant and efficient. It is highly likely that I will do business with him again when we replace our Lexus SUV in coming years. I am going to share my personal experience with my friends and recommend Acton Toyota to them for their car buying.

Ken White

November 11, 2018

"Stress free buying experience"

- JRidge

I would like to thank Jack and Wellington for all the assistance with the purchase of my 2016 Toyota Sequoia. I live in RI and my brother has been a customer of Acton Toyota for a long time. I was shopping for a used Toyota due to a hit and run accident that totaled my 2013 4-Runner. My husband and I decided to look at a Sequoia to allow us more room as well as towing capacity. We drove to the dealership on a rainy Tuesday evening and after an hour and 45 minute drive, we arrived at 7:50 (closing time is 8pm). We were not made to feel rushed and were able to check out the 2016 Sequoia and put a deposit down on the vehicle. My brother went in the next day to drive it and thought it was a fantastic vehicle. He has previously owned a Sequoia and was able to attest to the quality and reliability of the vehicle. The vehicle was delivered to us in RI at the Cranston DMV and the overall experience made the loss of my prior Toyota a little less painful. Thank you to Jack and Wellington.

Jack Burke
Wellington Pereira

November 09, 2018

"Best Toyota Dealer in the area!"

- sharonwood01876

We have worked with Alex Wheaton at Acton Toyota and have purchase 4 vehicals from him. Alex is honest, knowledgeable and awesome to work with. I recommend all my friends and family to go see Alex.

Alex Wheaton