Acton Toyota of Littleton

Showroom Sales

May 19, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Cindy1517

Bob was very easy to work with. He provided helpful information related to the vehicles I was looking at. I did not find what I was looking for during my first visit but Bob called me to let me know when they received more inventory matching my criteria. The purchase process was quick and easy and I am very happy with my car!

Bob Gaudet

May 18, 2018

"Alex Wheaton is the best car salesman I’ve ever worked with."

- Barry

I’ve purchased several cars at Acton Toyota of Littleton with Alex Wheaton as my sales person. I find Alex to be very honest and helpful. Alex explained the upgrades in the new Camry to help me choose which model I purchased. I love my Camry.

Alex Wheaton

May 17, 2018

"Best Experience Ever!!!"

- Char123

Chris Durning ....Not pushy like salesman are usually...very polite, pleasant outstanding guy. Answered any questions we had....helped with the whole process....made it a piece of "cake". We recommend Chris at Acton Toyota to help you buy your next car. Thanks Chris!

Chris Durning