Acton Toyota of Littleton

Internet Sales

January 20, 2019

"Nice experience"

- gsMA16

We were looking for a car to suit our specific requirements and had to decide fast depending on the situation we were in and Steve Kiviat helped us select the right one in a very short time. Steve was following our order personally and ensured we received the car intime and happy to make a good purchase. We thank Steve and Toyota acton for their support.

Steve Kiviat

January 20, 2019

"Easy!"

- babz2019

I needed a different vehicle and was not looking forward to shopping around. I walked into Acton Toyota and was greeted by Jack Burke. He was patient, friendly and thorough. I ended up leasing a new 2018 RAV4. Jack made it easy, painless and special when I picked up my vehicle by adding some extra TLC. Thanks Jack for all you did! I'll see you again in 3 years!!!! :) Barbara B.

Jack Burke

January 16, 2019

"Straight to the point!"

- MJK

It was great dealing with Brian Doney. He was very genuine, and honest. He helped me get a car I wanted, at the monthly payment I was hoping for. The bank, and paperwork process was very long as usual, not sure if there is a better way to speed that process up, but I went in looking at a specific car, and walked out with a much different, better car, thanks to Brian's suggestion to test out another car he had on the lot!

Brian Doney