Acton Toyota of Littleton

Showroom Sales
Stephen Poulin, Sales Manager, Acton Toyota of Littleton

Stephen Poulin

November 16, 2017

"Acton Toyota is the best! "

- CRBLING

Acton Toyota is a wonderful dealership!! Their staff goes above & beyond to make the car buying process as smooth as possible! They are honest & straight forward. I’ve bought several cars from them & I won’t buy a car from anywhere else. Everyone is very friendly & efficient. I have recommended them to friends & they have been thrilled with the experience too!

Garrett Green
Other Employees : Scott Bristol

November 13, 2017

"Friendly and knowledgeable staff"

- Ericj5

My wife and I had a positive experience buying our first car from Acton Toyota. Our salesman was polite and treated us very well. The dealership facility is amazing too.

Dimitar Kastelov

November 05, 2017

"Great Deal!!"

- Chris Topjian

My experience was good from start to finish. Jack was wonderful to work with and always 100% honest. The day I picked up my new Camry he sat with me and showed me how everything worked. I will recomend him to anyone I know that wants a Toyota.

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $37333