Acton Toyota of Littleton

Steve Jensen, Showroom Sales, Acton Toyota of Littleton

Steve Jensen

"#1 Fabulous!"

- DeBlosi, Jan1348

The employees appear to be Happy to work here! They are ready with a smile to help you, or to be sure you are being helped. Because the employees are committed to work here, I am committed to continue to purchase my cars here, And it is so worth the extra miles on my car. Its a pleasure to sit and wait for any service I may need on my vehicle. And just to add to the perks. I am offered juice, coffee, a light breakfast or lunch. And all for free or a small price. The grounds inside and out are always clean. This year while getting an oil change I walked through the showroom. Impeccably clean as well. I tend to check it out most times I visit. Which is often as I return for all services needed on my car to keep it top shelf. Talk about Top Shelf. How about my Sales person. Ken White! Couldn't have been a nicer person. after I had walked around the showroom for some time and sat in the RAV4. Ken appeared and asked if he could be of any help, or if I had any questions. It doesn't get better than Ken. A smile and a few simple questions. No push, no pressure!! I only knew one thing. I loved my 2012 Camry. Everything about it.. The ride, the color, the low mileage. Everything except that lately getting in and out of it seemed to be concerning to me. So I sat in the RAV4. Which actually I had done six years ago when we bought the Camry. Changes are hard and really I had no intentions in buying an new vehicle. But the invitation to talk about why I was looking with Ken just made sense. NO PRESSURE, NO PUSH. My decision. Needless to say it was time to jump. Ken made it work and make sense to me with less fear. So proud of me!!! Seventy years old and buying my first car by MYSELF. Thanks to Ken and his professionalism, smile, and much time with no pressure. ALL questions answered. This man has patience! It didn't end with that sale. Today I pick my new vehicle up. Ken was ready for me with this shiny new car. And again he sat with me at his desk and in my vehicle to explain everything I would need to know and more!! Wow This goes back many years, My husband who is deceased and I buying cars from this dealership and servicing our vehicles here. If anything it has only gotten better. Keep up the good work. And surely there must be a Toyota Perk for Mr. Ken White. He is a top Notch employee. Thanks you Ken and Acton Toyota Sincerely Janice A. DeBlosi Medford Ma

Ken White
Acton Toyota Service Department
Other Employees : Christopher Wright, Steve Martin

September 21, 2018

"In with the old – out with the (almost) new"

- PatB

I can't say enough about Jack Burke's exemplary service to me, an addled octogenarian, who had finally to concede that the 13 year old car she drove in for yet another repair was quite simply beyond repair. Just six hours later I left in a gently used red 2015 Prius (it had to be red). Jack answered all my questions, no matter how many times I asked him, with great patience and attentiveness and I will forever be grateful to him and all the good folks at Acton Toyota.

"Great!"

- Joeoldtruckguy

Jack Burke was our salesman and he made the whole experience painless. Jack was very helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend Jack and Acton toyota to my friends. We also worked with Chris in the financial dept who was very helpful.

Chris Johnson