Acton Toyota of Littleton

Showroom Sales

July 19, 2018

"Outstanding buying experience"

- ptanklef

It was a pleasure working with Dan -- he was professional, knowledgeable, and responsive. Pre and post purchase, Dan has been available to answer all of our questions and concerns. Third Camry purchased from Acton Toyota. Thank you.

Dan McCarron

July 18, 2018

"Great Experience Leasing my new car"

- Deb

Jack was great to work with and extremely helpful! He answered every question we had and was able to accommodate our schedule because we did not live close by. I would highly recommend Acton Toyota and Jack!

Jack Burke

July 17, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Happy Buyer

This was the first vehicle I've purchased from a dealership. I was hesitant going in having heard all the normal horror stories. My worries were quickly alleviated as I interacted with everyone at Acton Toyota. They were friendly, gladly answered all my questions and were quick to get back to me on anything they didn't know off-hand. I test drove two vehicles, and was given as much time in them as I needed (I'm pretty sure I was out for over 3 hours). Best of all, I never felt the need to worry about negotiations. They were very up-front with the price and made it clear how it was being calculated. I never once felt pressured in the least to make a decision. I've already referred a family member will continue to do so every chance I get. In 10-20 years (it's a Toyota afterall) I'll definitely be coming back.

Ken White