Acura of Peoria

Alex Gonzalez

May 07, 2018

"Great service!"

- BB123

Service was great, no pressure and Fred was awesome. I got a used car and all the perks that come with buying a new one came with it too (car wash, etc).

Fred Peralta

May 06, 2018

"Great, easy exoerience"

- Nick and Emily S.

I will be honest, I had been dreading going car shopping for months but I made myself do it. We went to several dealerships before we walked into Acura of Peoria. We were greeted by Adam and felt immediately at home. He listened to our needs, budget and timeline without any pressure: He gave us time alone to talk about things and I never felt once that I was being “sold” a car. He simply explained features and comparisons between the ones we were looking at. He was funny and professional. We couldn’t be happier and he has earned us as customers for life!!

Paul Brown
Adam Rosen

May 05, 2018

" Great experience, they stayed late for us"

- arthurpaul

Had a great experience purchasing a nice car - Adam and the finance department stayed way past closing time to accommodate us. Answered all my questions, showed us all the finance options we needed. Will be purchasing more vehicles ther soon.

Ray Garcia