Acura of Peoria

Ben Quail

September 19, 2018

"Many Thanks"

- Terk

It was a very stressless experience and I thank Aaron for all his help and support. I never felt pressure from anyone. I'm enjoying the ride.

Paul Brown
Aaron Seabaugh

September 09, 2018

"Wonderful overall experience!"

- Sharon

Loved my entire experience here! Pressure free shopping. Instead of following you around hounding you, they let you shop on your own while being available to answer your questions whenever you are ready. What a pleasure not having someone breathing down your neck every minute. My salesman John Lozano was amazing! He was so helpful and such a breath of fresh air. I told him I was comparison shopping at several different dealerships as there were a few different vehicles I was interested in, including the Acura RDX. He answered all my questions without hesitation and gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision no matter what or where I decided to buy. After shopping around I ended up buying the Acura RDX and I couldn’t be happier! Everyone I dealt with was really nice and very helpful. I would for sure recommend this dealer...and tell John I sent you!

Paul Brown
John Lozano
Ben Quail

September 08, 2018

"Superb Customer Service"

- Kathi U

From start to finish, Jessica was so efficient, kind, and patient with me. Buying a new vehicle can be daunting, but Jessica walked us thru the steps with awesome customer service. She is a valuable asset at Acura of Peoria!

Jessica Magruder