Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

3500 Elida Road, Lima, Ohio 45807

1371 Reviews of Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

October 16, 2017

"Friendly, fast and enjoyable experience!!!"

- Civic18

FRIENDLY, FAST .AND A VERY ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE, Jon Cox was very knowledgeable and helped me add my employee discount to the price. We would recommend anyone to go see Jon for their buying needs.

Jon Cox
Other Employees : JOSH Gould
Oct 16, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Civic18, thank you for the five star review! We're very excited to hear of your fast and friendly experience with our dealership! We will make sure Jon sees this awesome review. Thank you for your recommendation and thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

October 15, 2017

"Just Awesome"

- Hawgryder

Start to finish painless and professional. We purchased a 2018 Honda HR-V from Mark. He asked us what we were looking for then brought the exact vehicle out. We went for a test drive, loved it and purchased it. No pressure at all. Free scheduled maintenance for 2 years and free car washes for life. Whats not to love about that Finance with Steve was painless and enjoyable and Cody knew his stuff when showing us the ins and outs of our new car. Just a great buyer experience for me and my wife.

Mark Youngpeter
Cody Thunberg
Steve Kowalski
Oct 16, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Hawgryder, thank you for the five star review! Our staff works very hard to provide our customers with a better car buying experience, so we are very happy to read your review. We will make sure that Mark, Steve, and Cody see your kind words. We know you will continue to love your new HR-V! Welcome to our dealership family. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

October 11, 2017

"Dependable"

- Little Bit

I have always liked my experience at Allen Nott Honda & Toyota, even way back in 1986 when I bought my first Honda (with my Dad's disapproval). I had my first Honda for 13 years and I drove back and forth from Van Wert to Fort Wayne throughout the week and I then got a Toyota and had it 10 years. I enjoyed both and now I have another Toyota Camry. I have with this new Camry started going to Allan Nott for my regular maintenance and have received great service. I now go to Allan Nott service because over the years I have felt that women get taken advantage of because they don't know much about cars and what the mechanics are doing. I appreciate honest service.

Adam "Axel" Bowers
Brett Condon
Oct 11, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Little Bit, thank you for the awesome review! We greatly appreciate your support of our dealership since 1986. We continue to work hard to offer our customers a great experience for both sales and service. Thank you for making the choice to service your Camry with us, you won't be disappointed! Safe travels!

October 10, 2017

"We had a great experience!"

- stoneman84

We recently purchased a new Toyota Sequoia. The process only took 24 hours from the initial call until we picked it up at the dealership. This included locating the vehicle in Cleveland, then driving it to Lima for us to obtain the next morning. Everyone was very friendly; they were also very helpful in explaining the vehicle features to us. We highly recommend them to anyone who wants a great experience!

Josh Gould
Tyler Hepp
George Pulfer
Oct 11, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Stoneman84, thank you for the five star review! It was truly our pleasure to find your Sequoia and it was a pleasure doing business with you. We're glad to hear that your experience was a great one. We strive to provide all of our customers with a better car buying experience! Enjoy your new Sequoia! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

October 09, 2017

"Honda Parts"

- karen124578

Got my parts from this dealer and it was an awesome experience, they did a fantastic job ordering me the correct parts and getting them very quickly.

Shalini Ram
Oct 09, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Karen124578, thank you for the five star review! Our Parts Department works very hard to get our customers the right parts, quickly, so we are happy to hear of your experience! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

October 07, 2017

"Great service & went the extra mile"

- Miss Roxy'sRide

Part they ordered didn't come in as scheduled but they offered to help get it elsewhere to get the work done on time. Work done correctly & on time. What's not to love about that?! Very polite counter people is a nice touch.

Leeland Lauvray
Oct 09, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Miss Roxy'sRide, thank you for the five star review! Two of our Core Values are Integrity and Urgency which means that we do what is right and we do it right away. We're very glad to hear that you had a great experience! Thank you for servicing with Allan Nott.

October 06, 2017

"Love my new CRV!!!"

- Meandmycrv

We went in just to look at a newer used car. But when Ray showed us a new CRV and all the options and with the Invoice sale, it was a no brainer to purchase a new car! It has many options that make driving a pleasure !

Ray James
Dylan Legge
Oct 06, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Meandmycrv, thank you for the awesome review! We're very excited that you love your new CR-V, they are great vehicles! It seems as though everything fell into place for you to drive off our lot in a new car. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

October 06, 2017

"Excellent"

- John D O'Reilly

Very professional service department. The people were extremely friendly and courteous. Pricing is very fair and when I have scheduled appointments, they were always on time with delivery of my vehicles. I will certainly go back.

Oct 06, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

John D O'Reilly, thank you for the five star review! Our service department works very hard to provide every customer with quick and friendly service so we are very happy to read your review! Safe travels! Thank you for servicing with Allan Nott.

October 05, 2017

"Great experience "

- Ateam

Great people, great product, great experience! Thanks, Dylan and team! We would definitely recommend you to all of our family and friends…. We look forward to enjoying our new car!

Josh Gould
Tyler Hepp
Dylan Legge
Oct 05, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Ateam, thank you for the five star review! We are very excited to hear of your great experience. We know you will love driving your new CR-V! We'll make sure Dylan sees this awesome review! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

October 02, 2017

"Cody was great!"

- Hockey,puck429

I took my Toyota Corolla in for an oil change and tire rotation. I noticed a lot of road noise since my tires had not been rotated for some time and called Cody. He was able to get my car back in and put the tires back as they were.

Cody Thunberg
Oct 04, 2017 -

Allan Nott Honda & Toyota responded

Hockey,puck429, thank you for the five star review! It's great to hear that your Corolla was properly taken care of and that you're back on the road. Cody will appreciate your kind words. Thank you for servicing with Allan Nott!

1 - 10 of 1,371 results