Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

Finance Director

November 15, 2018

"Best dealer experience!"

- RigaRiga

Over the years I’ve bought plenty of new cars from almost every dealership in Lima Land. My experiences have until now been lackluster at best. I thought this to be the norm. Until now! After purchasing my 2018 Honda Accord 2.0 Sport from Allen Knot Lima I quickly realized my previous notion of automobile dealerships were only negative due to the fact that I’ve never had the pleasure of doing business with Allen Knot. I cannot express enough how great the overall experience has been with Brandon Kerr, Bryan Risner and the whole Allen Knot staff.

Brandon Kerr
Bryan Risner

November 13, 2018

"pleasurable"

- kkdoxie

I came for a CRV and bought an Accord> I had many personal challenges from my decision to the actual purchase and I was very pleased they were so patient with my issues. I would highly recommend the dealership and hope their service department is equal to sales.

Robert Kneeland Jr
Dylan Legge
Matt Ricker

November 11, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Melwical4385

Allan Nott Honda exceeded my expectations by far! From the time I walked in to the time I walked out, I felt like I was their #1 priority! Thank you Dylan for having the car pulled in and ready to go and thank you Brad for taking your time and showing me how to navigate all the specs of my new car!

Dylan Legge