Allan Nott Honda & Toyota

Finance Director

November 20, 2018

"Bought the car"

- 1Grandkid$

It was easier than I though it would be, didn’t think I was going to buy a car, was still looking, after trial ride and looking at facts and figures, I bought a 2019 Honda Pilot. The Wales thing was writing this review! lol so..

November 19, 2018

"Great experience but with a caveat"

- JtoH

Dylan was fantastic to work with! He was quick to respond and always available. We ask a lot of questions so he had his work cut out for him but he rose to the challenge. Brad who did our delivery was also great and touched on all the neat features of our vehicle. The associates all around the lot were friendly and accommodating to our time and needs. The caveat comes with the finance department. In summary we felt our information was mismanaged. There was an unneccesary credit pull done and when we expressed our displeasure we were simply told they do the same thing for customers all the time. Their process was sold as a convenience for us but unnecessary pulls on our credit and having to remove credit freezes more than once was not at all convenient. To top it off, the finance manager was not at all apologetic. The potential credit damage, albeit small, was not a concern of his. My personal recommendation would be to arrange financing on your own. We would absolutely vehicle shop at this lot again in the future.

Dylan Legge
Bryan Risner
Matt Ricker

November 15, 2018

"Best dealer experience!"

- RigaRiga

Over the years I’ve bought plenty of new cars from almost every dealership in Lima Land. My experiences have until now been lackluster at best. I thought this to be the norm. Until now! After purchasing my 2018 Honda Accord 2.0 Sport from Allen Knot Lima I quickly realized my previous notion of automobile dealerships were only negative due to the fact that I’ve never had the pleasure of doing business with Allen Knot. I cannot express enough how great the overall experience has been with Brandon Kerr, Bryan Risner and the whole Allen Knot staff.

Brandon Kerr