Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville

Certified Sales Consultant

November 19, 2018

"Satifactory"

- nvah511

I was very please with the professionalism of service given to me about care of my Sonata. I would recommend my family and friends to this dealer ship anytime.

Linda Chandler
Other Employees : Shaun

November 15, 2018

"Pleasant and Easy"

- dealerPro

Not much to say really, which is good for trips to the dealership. I went in for several recall replacements that were to be free of charge for my 2012 Hyundai Sonata. I was treated well and exactly the same as I'd expect for someone coming in for a more lucrative repair. Great experience, and will certainly be back.

Dwayne Miller

November 14, 2018

"Best Service I've ever had"

- Jamie81

I brought my vehicle in for service my advisor was Samuel King he was very friendly he took time out to see if there was a recall on my car which it was. After about an hour he came and told me that my axles needed to be replaced he researched and discovered they would be covered under warranty. I have needed axels for the six months and no one informed me they were under warranty. I've had several bad experiences getting my car serviced this time was by far the best service I have ever received.

Samuel King