Atlanta Classic Cars

New Car Sales Manager

January 12, 2019

"Excellent Experience!"

- Cee54

I would highly recommend this dealership. Daniel Huang was my salesmen. He was extremely kind, professional, and easy to work with. The entire team was respectful and never pressured me. I live in S.C. and my vehicle was delivered to me! I am a customer for Life!

Daniel Huang
Philip Black

January 11, 2019

"Great experience!"

- Rebeccahester1005

I found Atlanta Classic cars after a used car search. My salesman, Finn Misa, was knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. I would definitely recommend Finn. He was able to deliver a fantastic car within my budget.

January 07, 2019

"As Good As it Gets!"

- Christinep

As someone who dreads buying a new car, I can honestly say we had a great experience. Finn delivered on everything promised! We're very happy!

New 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter

2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter

Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class, $22992

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

New 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

New 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

• Customer Office Space- Work while You Wait!
  • Panoramic Service Center WIndow
  • Driving Range- Practice your Swing!
  • Fitness Center