BMW of Columbia

Brett Cloon, Client Advisor, BMW of Columbia

Brett Cloon

Client Advisor

December 10, 2018

"Best car purchase ever!!"

- MichelleB

Brad worked well with us on our needs. He was professional, courteous, and welcoming. He explained all the features to me of my new ride and made the whole experience relaxing. I admit the BMW name in the dealership title was intimidating before I walked in but it was overall a fantastic experience for me.

December 05, 2018

"Purchasing a pre owned Jeep "

- TiBri93

I worked with the Brad in my search for an affordable vehicle. My search began due to unforeseen circumstances which lead to no vehicle, leaving me in a stressful overall situation. Brad took the time to understand my situation and ensure that the options provided would be a great fit for me and my lifestyle. I truly felt like he cared first about making sure that I was taken care of rather than just making a sale. When next time rolls around, I will most definitely be back!

December 04, 2018

"The Long Search Ended At BMW of Columbia, Missouri"

- DJ

We had searched a month for an X5 with certain options, color, etc. Visiting numerous dealerships and searching the internet. Finally found the perfect 2015 X5 with sport package at BMW Columbia, about 100 miles from home. We made a few special requests, which they honored, even after we left the lot. A dealer who is willing to "make it right" for a pre-owned purchase makes everyone happy. Thank You Brett Cloon!

Brett Cloon