BMW of Sarasota

Client Advisor

July 18, 2018

"My Expierence"

- kenlipesrq

Carlos has always been exceptional to deal with. He had my wife's car serviced within an hour of my arrival. He is direct, to the point and get's things done for us.

Carlos Munoz

July 13, 2018

"Exceptional service provided by your service team"

- metalfab12

My daughter and her best friend were in Bradenton on a girls week before college begins when yesterday morning the car would not start. After a few attempts to jump it with no luck I had the vehicle towed to your location. Initially I waited for a bit to get in contact with someone but when I did (Greg Jones) was not only sympathetic but also placed urgency on the situation. The girls were to be traveling back home today and of course were in question as to what next. Do we need a hotel is my dad coming to get us were all thoughts running through their minds. After some diagnostic time Greg called to inform me it was a bad key fob and asked if I had another. I was able to next day the key and once it arrived my car was not only reprogrammed for the key it was also updated to the newest software. With no request on my part Greg informed me the whole procedure would be no charge. As anyone in my shoes would feel the question of what is this going to cost was at the forefront of my mind behind the concern for the girls. Greg’s communication was spot on and his personality is great. I wish I lived near your facility but I live in Charleston SC. I would tell everyone about your organization. Sincerely Joshua Landreman

Greg Jones

July 13, 2018

"Every Consumer's Dream is Fulfilled!"

- Dreamer@bmwsarasota

Mr. Young of BMW of Sarasota has mastered the craft of hiring and training professional advisors to help customers navigate through many complexities of purchasing a quality vehicle. Additionally, he has an art for responding to his clients' needs beyond our fantasies. NayColle and Caz worked tirelessly to re-shape my nightmare into a dream that I had no vision until the keys were delivered. The positive experience at BMW of Sarasota restores my energy to continue recovering from the physical, emotional and financial trauma caused by two car accidents in one year. It's more than a dealership with luxury cars, it's a beautiful place where beautiful people work to make dreams come true!

Naycolle Wright