BMW of Westlake

Client Advisor

September 22, 2018

"First BMW purchase"

- temmer

Referred to this dealership by a friend. My first car buying experience. Staff was excellent, very knowledgeable and courteous. I already knew what I was looking for and my time spent there was very efficient. Didn't try to push anything on me that I didn't want and made every effort to meet my needs. Overall I was very pleased, would go back again, and would definitely recommend to any family and friends.

Adam Moon

September 19, 2018

"Buy your next car at Westlake BMW with Ken Delk"

- D Scott Hinckley

Just completed our second automobile transaction with Ken Delk. The overall visit was pleasantly comfortable and without any sales pressure. I asked many questions and that were all answered. I was able to test drive whatever vehicles I wanted. I ultimately decided to buy the car I had previously leased from Ken. My visit to the dealership was hassle free from Ken in Sales to Mike in the Finance Department. Everyone was knowledgeable and most helpful. I received a great deal and drove away a happy customer with my 2016 BMW 335i. Again, Thank You Ken Delk and Westlake BMW for a job well done!!!

September 18, 2018

"Excellent"

- gobobcats

I came in a couple months ago, and we couldn’t get a deal done. I came back recently with different needs and they were able to accommodate those needs. They are very flexible, and willing to work with you as a consumer. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to get great customer service and feel appreciated.

Jerry Mancini