BMW of Westlake

Senior Client Advisor

April 18, 2018

"Great experience "

- Mshepherd12

Fun and friendly service with Steve. Was able to have multiple conversations were him before sitting down and being comfortable with the purchase. Also sat down with Mike and Nate who were both great to work with.

Nate Lieb

April 16, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- Nick

I love buying a new car, but usually dread the car buying experience. However, this was, by far, the most stress free car buying experience I've ever had. Jerry Mancini was extremely responsive and did everything to accommodate my wife and I. We drove in from Detroit on a Saturday to buy a CPO M4 and everything was ready when we arrived. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable during the process. Without even seeing my car, Jerry offered me a very fair trade in over the phone. Mike, the Finance Manager was also great to deal with. Again, no high pressure. He just suggested things while going through the paperwork. The M4 is gorgeous! Better than even the photos showed. It is my dream car! The bonus was Dirk, the BMW Genius who showed me everything about the car. This was my first M car and he probably spent over 30 minutes with me going over everything. Awesome guy! It took us over 2 hours to get there, but BMW of Westlake was totally worth the drive. My wife and I both drive BMW's and we will definitely consider it for our future purchases.

Jerry Mancini
Dirk Steffen

April 13, 2018

"Great service by Jim Strunk "

- Razi786

Jim's service was very good when I took my car in for service. I have always been greeted well by the service staff, service is excellent, professional and courteous Jim explained to me what needed to be done. I have been satisfied by the Client Sales Advisor Steve, and with Jim as the service advisor.

John Cordell