BMW of Westlake

24690 Sperry Dr, Westlake, Ohio 44145

1411 Reviews of BMW of Westlake

January 09, 2019

"Top of the LIne Experience"

- Eric530i

I have had two great experiences purchasing a car from salesman Jerry Mancini. He is very professional and knowledgeable, while also friendly and easy-going. During my most recent purchase, Jerry literally spent the entire work day with me going over purchase and lease options, test-driving cars, answering a million questions, and putting up with my 11 year old who loves cars (especially BMW's). When we made our decision on a lease late in the day, Jerry and the rest of the staff worked past closing to get my car ready to take home that night. Jerry, Mike and Dirk all stayed past close to finalize the deal and go over my new car's features. Like the cars themselves, these guys are excellent and go above and beyond to take care of you!

Fred Palmer
January 08, 2019

"Great experience "

- Kidwad

Jerry Mancini is a true professional. Great experience from start to finish. Honest transaction. And this is from someone who hates buying cars. Great car too!

January 04, 2019

"Good Dealership. Excellent Salesman"

- brodie1337

I did a lot of looking around for my CPO BMW. I'd had contact via email or IM with likely every dealership in NE and Central Ohio. Jerry Mancini, who worked with me on my purchase was without question the best of everyone I had worked with. He was knowledgeable, easy going and accommodating without ever making the process high pressure. I feel I was dealt with honestly and professionally throughout the buying process. This was after dealing with a number of other salespeople at competing dealerships who were extremely dismissive and aloof. And believe me, I am not an easy person to sell a car to. I hit him with a barrage of questions, repeated emails and a number of re-schedules. Jerry did not bat an eye. I would certainly buy from him again in the future.

January 03, 2019

"great experience "

- JulieDRph

My husband and I have been leasing cars from John Caruso for the last 14 years and it is always a positive experience. The process is so streamlined and they make it so easy to lease a new car. They appreciate loyal customers and ensure you will not want to get a car elsewhere.

John Caruso
Justin Niedzwiecki
January 02, 2019

"Excellent"

- Sinatra57

Great service. I am a repeat customer and would recommend this dealershipin a minute. Justin did a great job going over all the features of the vehicle Check them out.

December 28, 2018

"Best BMW Experience "

- DrMoNaem

I initially met Nez when he helped my father-in-law buy his new car and knew then that I would be a loyal customer. After several indecisive falters he patiently helped me lease a car and was extremely patient with me throughout the process. I’ve dealt with several BMW sales associates in the last 20 years and I’m glad that Nez has joined the team. Adam the General Manager, also went out of his way to make sure that I had an amazing customer experience. I would certainly, without reservation, recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a BMW. Thanks Nez! Dr. Mo Naem

Adam Moon
Nez Faraj
December 27, 2018

"Straightforward and thorough"

- Romiller

Salesman Ken Delk was patient and knowledgeable with no high pressure sales pitch. I was referred to him by another satisfied family member and I was equally satisfied. Everyone I dealt with at the dealership was friendly and helpful which made for an easy transaction.

December 24, 2018

"Best BMW Dealership in Northeast Ohio"

- BMW530

Tremendous experience. Everyone at the dealership is responsive and straight forward. The condition of the showroom and service is excellent. The sales experience was not stressful. The genius hand off was very good. The service department is excellent, especially Brittaney Quick. I bring 3 cars to BMW Westlake for service which is over 36 miles one way from our home. There are 2 other dealerships closer, but the level of serviceat BMW Westlake is much better here and they are 100% honest.

Brittaney Quick
December 23, 2018

"Excellent team / excellent service"

- frankie181

Very satisfied - awesome dealership! The staff and support team were very helpful - made the experience as pleasant as possible! Would recommend to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle.

December 22, 2018

"A great experience buying my first BMW!"

- ggaitanos

The staff at BMW of Westlake was great! My first BMW purchase from Columbus, OH. John Redden was a blast to work with and enjoyed spending time together as we drove the 328xi GT. Ready for the road!

John Redden