Bennett Chevrolet

Jon DeNick, Customer Experience Manager, Bennett Chevrolet

Alex Sawickij, Customer Experience Manager, Bennett Chevrolet

Alex Sawickij

June 18, 2018

"Answered all of my questions and demonstrated."

- Ken

He didn't waste my time, and was honest and to the point. He was very accomodating to my requests and my schedule. Very satisfied.

June 18, 2018

"Very pleased "

- LisaG.

I walked in not expecting to walk out with a car, but my sales respresentative Jon had another plan in mind! He had what I was looking for already parked and ready for me to test drive when I got there! I fell in love after driving it and drove it home that night thanks be to God! I recommend this car dealership to everyone, very professional & courteous staff!!!God Bless!

June 17, 2018

"A success!"

- NAPA Val-U Auto Parts

Glad we purchased from Bennett Chevy. Their no haggle pricing made purchase a breeze. Jon DeNick, our salesman, was profession yes personable. He went above and beyond to make sure our every concern was addressed. He worked with the Parts Department and the Service Department to satisfy our requests. Will be back to purchase our next Chevy with Jon!

Used 2015 Chevrolet Equinox, $24653