Bennett Chevrolet

6721 Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Twp, New Jersey 08234

Marc Rowe, Customer Experience Manager/ Vehicle Safety & Technology Specialist , Bennett Chevrolet

Marc Rowe

MELYNDA  FLORESTANT, Customer Experience Manager, Bennett Chevrolet

MELYNDA FLORESTANT

Customer Experience Manager

January 20, 2018

"Bennett's is the Best, you don't need the rest!"

- Kammer, Ted

In today's world it really makes a big difference when you patronize a family owned business. It is nice to have total trust and be treated like family. The whole staff works together to make your car buying experience a pleasure. We have had the pleasure of buying cars with Mark Hendricks, Adrien Wilson, Andrew Long and Amanda North and also Karen from cashiering dept. Their professionalism in customer service is outstanding and is a reflection of the Muldoon family,

Amanda North
Andrew Long
Other Employees : Adrien Wilson * * * * * five stars

January 17, 2018

"Melynda and bill went above and beyond!"

- Amywil1985

I called up Bennett about a problem I had with my old car, and was looking to upgrade Melynda helped me out and invited me to come in later that night. I actually didn't work with Melynda that night, and the guy that I did work with wasn't going/ able to help me out at all. I got a call the next day about my experience from Melynda, about how disappointing everything was. We talked for a little while about what we could do to help the situation. After calling and texting for the next few days {which she didn't have to do}, they ran numbers and worked their magic and Later that night I walked out of the shop with a 2018 Chevy Cruize. Bill was even willing to stay with us 5 hours after his shift just to make sure everything got worked out. If you are looking for a new car you will not be disappointed at all if you got to Bennett Chevy. their friendly and knowledgeable staff really do go above and beyond just to help you out and get you into a car. I would recommend them to anyone, and will be doing so in the future.

MELYNDA FLORESTANT
"Wild" Bill Smith

January 17, 2018

"Bill was great!"

- MartinFam

Bill was absolutely wonderful! He understood what we were looking for and helped us find the perfect fit! Mark worked the numbers and helped us get a newer car for a great price per month. We are happy they worked together to make it happen for us. Thank you to the both of you for as easeful of an experience we could have while making such an important purchase. The only complaint would be (I believe it was Greg who had us sign off on the final paperwork) who decided to mess with Bill by adding about 30 staples to our registration, making it difficult to undo and had us wait at the dealership even longer. We didn't mind the wait until we saw it made longer on purpose to mess with a fellow employee. That was rather annoying. Be a team, work together, motivate each other to do better and get the job done! Other than that, thanks again Bill and Mark!!!

"Wild" Bill Smith