Bob Lindsay Honda

Paul Schmidt

January 22, 2018

"Purchase of new van"

- LBWyrick

quick, easy, dependable service!!! My 4th vehicle purchase from Mike and he always delivers! I appreciate him, and love the great service I get from Bob Lindsay.

Mike McAtee
Tammy Boyd

January 21, 2018

"Purchased a new CR V"

- CRVKelly

I very recently bought a new 2018 CR V. Andy, Paul, and Terry were all excellent. They were helpful, cordial and honest. This was the first time in my life that I trusted the sales people!! I came prepared after having done alot of research on this vehicle. I absolutely love my new CR V. I previously owned a Saab. I had never driven a vehicle that I loved more than my old Saab-that is until I drove the CR V. I now am so happy with my new wheels! It is a joy to drive and I know I am in a supremely safe vehicle Thank you to all at Bob Lindsay Honda!!

Andy Gilchrist
Paul Schmidt
Other Employees : Terry in finance

January 15, 2018

"good sales experience"

- amyjo910@gmail.com

We have just purchased our 5 Honda from your dealership. We have always had excellent service. We have always had good sales personnel. Andy was attentive to our needs and kept us promptly informed whenever a potential vehicle would come in for us. I was however disappointed that when we picked up our car after purchase that we only had a half tank of gas. normally, in the past, we had always received a full tank. Lastly, the department or person that prepped our vehicle for pick-up did a poor job. There were obvious stains, spills, grim that was not removed. When I first brought the issue forward to Andy, he stated that the detail was probably less than perfect because the vehicle was already sold. He did arrange to have it brought back and redone. Upon pickup the interior was once again neglected and all the same grim was still there. Danielle was amazing helping to recognize these obvious omissions. I had to the take the vehicle back twice before it was satisfactory. Finally, the second time it was perfect, or near perfect, since it was a used car. She even had them wet-sand a scrap on the front bumper that was removed. That should have all been done the first time.

Andy Gilchrist and Danielle in service