Bommarito Ford

Director of Corporate Partnerships

January 17, 2018

"Very Satisfied"

- ms maki

it was an awesome experience, no stress, our dealer was very knowledgeable and kept in contact with us. He took very good care of us. our finance guy Mr. Tony Boyd was awesome.

January 17, 2018

"2018 Ford Raptor Purchase - New"

- KTLowary

Working with Jeff was an excellent experience. He is very easy going and has a good sense of humor. He took great care in answering all our questions and at the time of turnover he went over driver controls with us in great detail. I will definitely recommend Jeff and Bommarito to anyone I know who is considering a Ford purchase.

Jeff Mueller

January 14, 2018

"Very satisfied "

- Marybeth Bower

Steve and Kevin went out of their way to make me happy with my purchase. I feel I got a fair deal They answered all my questions. They kept in contact with me,and supplied me with important information. I appreciate their support throughout the process. I thank both of them for the positive experience. I would definitely pass their names on to family and friends. 5 plus for both of them.

Kevin Hall