Bommarito Ford

Les Johnson, Internet Sales Manager, Bommarito Ford

Les Johnson

Internet Sales Manager

July 15, 2018

"A very relaxing buying "Experience""

- RLD

Steve Nodiff was very prompt in following up on our web-internet inquiry. He was very knowledgeable in all the Explorer options that helped us in selecting the right vehicle for our family at the right price. Steve had our options added to our Explorer and closing paperwork completed in a very timely manner. I look forward to our next vehicle purchase with "Steve".

Zach Taylor

July 15, 2018

"great no pressure sale"

- TC

The salesman Steve Nodiff got me a fair deal on my trade and tried different option to get me the best deal on the suv I was buying. This is the second vehicle I have purchase from him, I traveled 2.5 hrs to buy from him.

Other Employees : Rod

July 13, 2018

"Great experience,would do business again!"

- Franklinfamily20

Salesman Aaron was great.. had stuff ready to go when we got there.. Easy process great selection, even the kids got ice cream while we were filling out paper work.

Aaron Young Sr