Brad Deery Motors

Sales Specialists

January 18, 2019

"Very helpful"

- hlamb86

Everybody was very patient, helpful, and accommodating. Dave was a great help in helping find my new car. I would definitely go back in the future.

David McClure

January 17, 2019

"Bought My First Car!"

- gclark

I went to Brad Deery to purchase my first ever car from a dealership. I didn't know what to expect, and I haven't heard the best things about car dealers. When I emailed the dealership about the availability, Shannon Mitchell immediately reached out to me and communicated with me via text to answer any questions I had (and I had a lot). She was very responsive, even during later hours of the day. When I went to test drive the vehicle, I went with Safo Ibraimi who was very nice and knew just about everything with regards to the car. The entire time, I never felt pressured into making a deal at all. Overall it was a great experience and I highly recommend this dealership for anyone interested in getting a new/used vehicle, no matter if this is your 1st or 5th car that you're looking to get!

Safo Ibraimi
Shannon Mitchell

January 15, 2019

"Positive Buying Experience"

- Matt

The process of buying was surprisingly easy. Salesman (Scott) had vehicles we requested waiting outside and warming up upon our arrival. Prices were fair on both the vehicle we traded and the vehicle we bought. Service was friendly and not aggressive.

Scott Lamberson