Brad Deery Motors

394 Reviews of Brad Deery Motors

January 21, 2019

"Our new adventure "

- Fireg

Fast, convenient service, clean and friendly environment. Rick was fantastic. It was a pleasure to do a deal with him. Keep up the good work.

Rick Metro
Dan O'Mara
Jennifer Christensen
Shannon Mitchell
January 20, 2019

"We love our new vehicle"

- Tamberg63

The staff is very nice and accomodating work hard to give you a great deal. Courteous and acknowledge you when you come in to answer any questions. This is the 2nd vehicle we have bought from Susan and would recommend Brad Deery for your next vehicle.

Susan Cantrill
Micaela McPherson
Cathy Bormann
January 20, 2019

"Great car buying experience!"

- jch8888

Ron and the team were great to work with! After failing with other dealerships, I decided to shop locally and Brad Deery finally got a car within my price range! We love our new car!

Rob Hoffmann
Ron Keitel
January 18, 2019

"Very helpful"

- hlamb86

Everybody was very patient, helpful, and accommodating. Dave was a great help in helping find my new car. I would definitely go back in the future.

David McClure
January 17, 2019

"Bought My First Car!"

- gclark

I went to Brad Deery to purchase my first ever car from a dealership. I didn't know what to expect, and I haven't heard the best things about car dealers. When I emailed the dealership about the availability, Shannon Mitchell immediately reached out to me and communicated with me via text to answer any questions I had (and I had a lot). She was very responsive, even during later hours of the day. When I went to test drive the vehicle, I went with Safo Ibraimi who was very nice and knew just about everything with regards to the car. The entire time, I never felt pressured into making a deal at all. Overall it was a great experience and I highly recommend this dealership for anyone interested in getting a new/used vehicle, no matter if this is your 1st or 5th car that you're looking to get!

Safo Ibraimi
Shannon Mitchell
January 15, 2019

"Positive Buying Experience"

- Matt

The process of buying was surprisingly easy. Salesman (Scott) had vehicles we requested waiting outside and warming up upon our arrival. Prices were fair on both the vehicle we traded and the vehicle we bought. Service was friendly and not aggressive.

Scott Lamberson
Kody Wenndt
January 15, 2019

"They were amazing"

- Mik dieel

The service was amazing he sales man was great answered every question they were very assertive and very polite about all my questions and answers and worked on the priceqith me

Scott Lamberson
January 14, 2019

"Worth coming back for!"

- Lseyfert

Matt was very helpful and showed a willingness to go above and beyond his daily procedures to accommodate my unique car buying experience. Whether in person, over the phone, or via email Brad Deery and Matt demonstrated a level of commitment that brought me back from over 300 miles away for the right car.

Matt Read
Micaela McPherson
January 14, 2019

"Safo was great to work with "

- Zach tyler

Everyone we dealt with in the purchase process of our new truck made it enjoyable. All very friendly and seem like they really appreciate the business. Thanks

Safo Ibraimi
Kody Wenndt
January 12, 2019

"Very thorough employees "

- aidam871

My husband and I have been to quiet a few dealerships in our lifetime. I have to say. Brad Deery employees are not only professional, but personable and extremely thorough. Extremely satisfied with the service and every employee we encountered. Susan however was the main reason we made the sale. She was very understanding, worked with us and made us feel like we could trust her. She connects easily with people and you can tell, she truly loves what she’s doing.

Susan Cantrill