CardinaleWay Mazda - Mesa

6343 E Test Dr , Mesa, Arizona 85206

Rodney Zimmerman, Sales, CardinaleWay Mazda - Mesa

Rodney Zimmerman

Corrie Wright, Elite Master Certified Internet Sales Manager , CardinaleWay Mazda - Mesa

Corrie Wright

Elite Master Certified Internet Sales Manager
Brian McFadden, Mazda Certified Sales Guide, CardinaleWay Mazda - Mesa

Brian McFadden

Mazda Certified Sales Guide
Darlene Ledbetter, Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant, CardinaleWay Mazda - Mesa

Darlene Ledbetter

Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant

April 21, 2018

"A Great Mazda Dealership with Stellar Staff"

- Cmatter1

This is my second Mazda purchased from CardinaleWay Mazda in Mesa. I came back to them because they made the first car buying experience the most easiest and stress free one for me. I appreciate the reputation of the Mazda and it lives up to it's name; its a great automobile and we now have 2...a Mazda 3 and a CX-9.

Matt Shelton

April 20, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience!! "

- ADeines

This dealership was top notch! Corrie went above and beyond to make my experience a happy one. I originally called Corrie after having a less favorable experience at CardinaleWay Mazda in Peoria. I explained my concerns and frustrations and she was able to ease my mind and provide the experience I was looking for. She was sincere, kind and not pushy what-so-ever. Although the drive is an hour from my house, I knew I would ultimately be happy working with her directly. After I decided on the CX5 Touring, the process was absolutely painless; so quick and professional. She really took the time to explain all of the amazing features of the vehicle and even personally took the time to clean it to her high expectations (which I was grateful for). I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend CardinaleWay Mazda Mesa (Corrie in particular) to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. They truly exceeded my expectations!

Corrie Wright

April 16, 2018

"Excellent customer-focused service"

- Kathyfrom mesa

We purchased our CX5 after an excellent intro to the SUV from Darlene Ledbetter months ago. In spite of the summer heat in Phoenix, she took the time we needed to demonstrate all the features, tailoring her presentation to our questions, and then offered a test drive, again pointing out how this vehicle answered all our needs. We left very impressed with both the SUV and the dealership. After an afternoon of visiting other car manufacturer dealerships comparing SUVs, the Mazda and Darlene stood out because of the superiority of the SUV and Darlene’s knowledge, ability to listen, and thoroughness. She wasn’t pushy, yet asked for the sale. So nearly 9 months later, here we are with our new CX5, a great relationship with a dealership that truly demonstrates customer service ( our service rep is assigned to our vehicle for it’s life, we can come in for complimentary car washes on a specific day, the dealership engages in community outreach programs, and more). We highly recommend CardinaleWay Mazda and especially Darlene Ledbetter. You will thank me!!! Kathy from Mesa

Darlene Ledbetter